My Top 10 British Wrestlers: PT 2

Hey everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I recently did a post on my top ten British Wrestlers, and it went down really well. So, as I promised, I'm back today with a part two and I hope you enjoy it just as much as you did part one. I will leave the links bellow to part one and any other recent posts so you can check those out of you haven't done so already. As always you can let me know who you're favourite all time or current British Wrestlers are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

SIDE NOTE: THIS LIST IS NO PARTICULAR ORDER!

10) Rocker Richards 
Kicking off part two in my top ten British wrestlers is Rocker Richards. I mentioned in part one that I recently went to an LDN show, and Richards was one of the guy's wrestling on the night. The night I saw him he went one on one with British wrestling legend Johnny Kidd, and I have to admit that I wasn't aware of any of Richards work before this show and when I saw him come out from the doors I wasn't expecting much, but he really did impress me. I didn't like the gimmick at all, I don't think he performers it well and I think he would be much better suited in a different gimmick. But I have been having a look at more of he's work since that day and he is honestly an amazing wrestler. He hasn't got the best body in the world but he's a great technical wrestler in my eyes and I really enjoy watching him in the ring.

9)Mark Haskins 
Hands down one of my favourite British wrestlers of today is Mark Haskins. I'm sure most of you will know of him from what he has done in the past with he's work with TNA and other big promotions, if you don't know of him I seriously suggest you go and check him and some of he's work out because you are seriously missing out. Haskins is a very very skilled wrestler. He's the type of guy you could simply watch wrestle all day long and not get bored. He's move set is beyond impressive and he brings something new and exciting every time he's in the ring. He has bags of experience and is a natural performer. He's still a very young wrestler and there is no doubt in my mind he will be scooped up by bigger companies in the future. I could honestly see him working for ROH and even WWE in the future. He's entertaining, got a strong move set, has a great story to tell and has clearly got a bright bright future.

8) Noam Dar
At number eight is a truly amazing wrestler who goes by the name Noam Dar. Oh where do I begin with Noam. He's is by far one of the best and strongest talents on the British wrestling scene. He's a full package guy. He has bags of experience, a seriously impressive move set, great mic skills and a true, honest passion for what he does. There is not one match I can think of that Dar did not impress me or leave me on the edge of my seat rooting him on. If I had to give you one match that you I think you NEED to see it would have to be he's one on one match up with AJ Styles witch I will leave the link to bellow. It is honestly an amazing mazing match between two great talents. I was so happy to see him apart of season two of British Boot camp he truly deserves to be apart of the show and the TNA roster. Once again I can defiantly see him working for bigger promotions like ROH and even WWE.

7) JD Knight 
Number seven in my top ten British Wrestlers part two is JD Knight. Yes, I know, another LDN wrestler! Once again JD was another wrestler at the show I went to and he was another one I really liked. I did moan a lot about the gimmicks and the wrestling ability on the night but I really liked Knight. I wasn't a fan of the gimmick at all, I think it could do with some adjustments but he's wrestling ability was one of the best of the night in my opinion. He kept the crowd into the match, he stayed in character, he showed us something different in both matches he competed in in the night and he was one of the strongest of the performers. I still think he has a lot to show but I'm a huge huge fan.

6) Mark Andrews 
At number six is serious favourite of mine, someone who I speak about all the time to pretty much anyone and everyone, weather you're a wrestling fan or not, and that man is Mark Andrews. I don't know where to start with Andrews. I'm sure a lot of you have seen him on TNA British Boot camp series two and if you have you will know exactly why I have put him in my top ten British wrestlers. He simply has it all. You watch him perform and you know he loves what he does. The passion is in he's eyes, its in every move he makes and you can't deny the fact that Mark Andrews lives and breathes professional wrestling. He's a genuine talent who is simply great at what he does and loves what he does. He has good mic skills, and what I love about when he speaks is it's so natural. There's nothing false or over the top, it's very natural very genuine but very effective. He connects with the audience because he's just so real! He's not around to be the biggest or have the craziest personality he's here to wrestle and to entertain. Talking of entertainers, I honestly think he is one of best entertainers on the British Wrestling scene. I could honestly talk about Mark all day long and I do plan on writing up about him more in the future so keep and eye out for that.

5)Richard Parliament
Coming in at number five in my top ten British wrestlers part two is Richard Parliament. I recently saw Richard at an LDN show and I was really impressed. He's gimmick was the only one I really liked apart from one other. Yes he does have a very stereo typical British character but he works it so well it aint cringey or cheesy at all. He makes the perfect heel and it's that that makes him really connect with the crowd and makes the fans have an admitted opinion on him. When it comes to he's wrestling ability, he wrestled twice in the show and I thought he was amazing. He's got a fairly wide move set and executes he's moves really well. He can easily cater for both a child based audience and a more adult audience.

4) Kay Lee Ray
At number four and the only female to be featured in my top ten is Kay Lee Ray. I'm gonna go straight for it and tell you that Kay Lee Ray is hands down one my all time favourite British female wrestlers. She does stuff in the ring we don't see many women do in the ring. Whatever she does I'm captivated and excited and I honestly don't get that often now days with the female talent around the world. There is no one else like her both on the British and American wrestling scene in her decision. She connects with fans weather they are young or old, men or women. She brings something different and exciting to women's professional wrestling and restores faith and hope in her division. She has the unique look, the fresh style, she's young, fast and strong with bags ans bags of potential. I honestly think we are going to be hearing the name Kay Lee Ray a lot more often in the up coming
years.

3) Joel Redman
Number three is a big one for me and If I go into why we will be here all day, so I'm gonna save a lot of what I have to say for separate post. Joel Redman is a serious serious talent. I say a lot, but having a good body doesn't mean you're a good wrestler, but Redman challenges that and proves other wise. He's a real beast in the ring and he's someone you just can't take you're eyes off of, and well let's face it I'm a girl, he's great to look at. He's not the strongest speaker at all but he makes up for it in the ring big time!

2) Kenny Williams 
At number two is Kenny Williams. Yep that's right, straight back to the ICW wrestlers, I'm sorry guys they just have a freaking awesome roster! Kenny Williams is another wrestler you could talk about for hours. He's pure pure entertainment, a serious competitor who has bags and bags of experience. He's a very honest talent and someone who I really do love to watch wrestle and
perform.

1) Drew Galloway 
I'm not saying anything in this post about Galloway and I'm saving it for a complete seperate post, so make sure to watch out for the link to that post!!!


Noam Dar VS AJ Styles

Comments

Popular Posts