Survivor Series Predictions: Traditional Divas Survivor Series match

                                                         Natalya, Naomi, Alicia Fox 
                                                                          VS
                                              Paige, Cameron, Summer Rae and Layla 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. This Sunday the WWE will present the 2014 Survivor Series pay per view live on the WWE network and on cable TV. Throughout the week I will be providing you with my full personal predictions for every single match on the card. I have already started the series as you will already know and I will leave the link's bellow to those so you can check them out if you have't already done so. You can also let me know what you're Survivor Series predictions are by leaving a comment bellow in the comments section or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will also be live tweeting an hour before the show and throughout the actual pay per view.

It was announced yesterday during the Main Event show that this Sunday a traditional diva Survivor Series match up will take place, with the teams of; Natalya, Alicia Fox, Emma and Naomi VS the team of Paige, Cameron, Layla and Summer Rae.
The line up for this match really did come to no surprise to me apart from the addition of Emma, I would of thought they would of had Rosa in the team instead because of her being apart of total divas and being more in the eyes of the fans, but I think it was a great idea having her in the match up, this way it doesn't just look like the total divas cast are the ones getting all the attention witch I was I thought was their plan anyway and that's why they added Layla too. I also think it's interesting having Alicia compete on the baby face team. She has been working as a face for about a week or so, but she never had an official heel turn.

I should imagine the WWE will probably focus more on talking and highlighting the fact that Paige and Alicia are the newest members of total divas as the new episode airs in a couple of months time.
I think early exits will come from Emma, Layla and Cameron with stand out's looking to be Natalya, Paige, Naomi and Alicia Fox. The fact their has been no build up what so ever or any background It's clear this is probably going to be a a quick match like the diva traditional survivor series match last year.However the card is looking really small they might make this match a little longer than the one last year. Either way I doubt anyone is going to be jumping with joy and excitement over it but I'm going to stay positive. I really do hope it's a good night for Natalya but a good spin on things would be if Tyson Kidd got Natalya eliminated by accident to add to their little storyline. I do think that this is going to be an important weekend for Paige, to keep her interesting an relevant and to be honest the same goes for Alicia, to help build her popularity and interest before Total Divas comes back.

Survivor Series Predictions Dean Ambrose VS Bray Wyatt

Survivor Series Predictions Nikki Bella VS AJ Lee

Comments

Popular Posts