Top Five Superstars Of The Week

Hey everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. It's Saturday witch can only mean one thing, it's time for my top five superstars of the week. With a pretty dull week it was pretty difficult coming up with the list but I got there in the end! I will leave the link's bellow to last week's superstar of the week and top five. You can also let me know who you're superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or by sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria. 

5) Ryback 
Kicking off this week's top five is Ryback. I recently did a post on Ryback and I will leave the link bellow to it at the end so you can go and check that out if you haven't done so already. When I was creating this week's top five Ryback was a stand out. After looking at he's work from the past two weeks, since he's return, Ryback has been playing a big part of each show and I don't think the WWE universe realise just how important he has been. I'm so glad the WWE are pushing him as a singles competitor once again, he was born to be a main event star and I honestly think they are going about the right way his time around. So far the WWE have been building he's momentum, putting him in squash matches since he's return to weeks ago on RAW. This week in particular the big guy was given harder opponents as he went one on one with Titus O'Neil on RAW and Cesaro on Smackdown, however still picking up the wins in both matches. It was also hinted he would be participating in the Survivor Serious, team Authority VS team Cena match up. It has also been announced Ryback will be in a big match this week on RAW.

4) Rusev 
Up next is Rusev. I'm currently in the middle of writing up a separate post all on Rusev, but when I was creating this week's top five I had no choice but to put Rusev in the list. I have been so impressed with Rusev over the past month or so. I have to admit I have said some pretty harsh things about him both on my blog and on twitter, mainly because I do have high expectations of him and I haven't had much faith in the way the WWE have handled him since he's main roster debut. However, if we look at everything he has done over the year he has been a pretty big stand out and has had one impressive debut year. He's winning streak is still something not to be defeated and if we look at the people he has scored wins over, it's surely something to raise you're eyebrows over. He's managed to pick up wins over strong former world champions, including, Jack Swagger, Th Big Show and Mark Henry. After competing against Zack Ryder on RAW later on in the night (after the show) Rusev went one on one with Sheamus for the United States championship and came out on top. This was a great move on WWE's behalf and I really think now is the time we really start to see the best of Rusev.

3) Bray Wyatt
This week's number three spot is held by Bray Wyatt. Since returning a couple of weeks ago back at the Hell In A Cell PPV, Bray Wyatt has provided the WWE universe and Dean Ambrose with some intresting, gripping and slightly confusing promos. I personally am so into this feud between the Lunatic fringe and our saviour. Once again I plan on writing a specific post on these two and their feud hopefully in the next week or so. But I have been so impressed with the mic work from Bray this week and even though I'm slightly more the Ambrose fan it's clear that Bray is leading this feud and is keeping it alive and interesting. He's work on RAW this past week was amazing and really got everyone in the WWE universe excited about what's next to come in the storyline. He then on Smackdown hit the mic once again in epic promo during Dean's appearance on the peep show. He also picked up a win on main event to Sin Cara.

2) Seth Rollin
Now I'm going to be honest, this week I did think that once again Seth Rollins was the superstar of the week so I really had to give it an extra look and after realising he was the superstar of the week last week and having one more look at what had gone on over the past week there was someone else that just beat him to the top spot. I was once again extremely impressed with Seth this week. On RAW ( I will leave the link bellow to my RAW Review and reactions, where I spoke more about this) he competed in two truly amazing matches, that were by far the two best matches of the night. I'm not ever really into the whole one wrestler fighting two matches in one night, but Seth really pulled it off this week.  He owned both matches. He's move set is just unlimited and each week he brings something new and more intresting. It was also a bonus he picked up a huge win over Randy Orton as the main event. I have a big post all ready to go up based around Rollins so watch out for the link to that post in the next thew days. Another thing I need to address is how impressed I have been with Seth and he's character development, he has seriously improved in every department and he has gone to be one of the best heel in recent years. This has been another amazing week for Seth, being announced as the leader of team Authority for Survivor Series, taking out Randy Orton and competing in two matches, the story development for Rollins has been amazing and it looks to be another strong week for Mr Money in the bank.

1) Dolph Ziggler
This week's superstar of the week is Dolph Ziggler. My superstar of the week post will be up tomorrow, so keep an eye out for the link to that on twitter and tumblr.


RAW Review and Reactions

WWE have one last show with Ryback

Superstar of the week Seth Rollins

Top five superstars of the week

Whats next for Erick Rowan

Comments

Popular Posts