Why Nikki Bella is ready for the Divas Championship

Hello everyone and Welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. This month I have been taking a deeper look into the WWE divas division and have done several post focusing on the women of one of sports entertains biggest companies. On the Halloween special of Smackdown Nikki Bella became the number one contender for the divas championship. As she set's to face AJ Lee for the title at the Survivor Series PPV, today I tell you why I think Nikki Bella is ready for the divas championship. As always I will leave the link's bellow to any recent posts and you can let me know what YOU think of today's topic by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


I think it's safe to say that this year has been the year of the Bella Twins. As season three of Total Divas aired the two girls popularity rocketed tot he top and as Brie was put in big storyline's with husband Daniel Bran, Nikki would soon come into the mix and they participate in of the biggest diva storyline's throughout the whole year. The twins have come a long long way this year, showing improvements both on the mic and and in the ring and they earned the right to be wear they are right now. Out of the two I think I have lean towards Nikki. I personally think she has the most potential and has showed the most amount of improvement in the ring. The WWE have shown great faith in her and have put in some top top storyline's giving her the opportunity to truly shine. On the Halloween special of Smackdown Nikki won a battle royal to become the number one contender for the WWE divas championship and it was announced this past week that Nikki would go one on one with AJ for the championship at Survivor Series, today I take a look at why I think she is more than ready to become the divas championship before I write up my prediction post next week. Because I will be doing a prediction post next week (Monday) I will try and keep this post as short and simple as I can but still give you as much information and opinions as I can. So let's get into it.


As I already mentioned, this year we have seen a huge improvement in Nikki Bella with her wrestling ability. Regardless of the amount of stick she get's, at the Night of champions PPV were she competed in a triple threat against AJ Lee and Paige for the divas championship she was hands down the stand out of the match and she also stole the show at the last PPV, Hell in a cell defeating her sister Brie. She has shown great strength ability and has developed her own style in the ring. She has shown the WWE universe a very diverse move set where she uses both strength and speed to her advantage. This alone leaves me to believe she deserves to become the divas champion. after rising in popularity due to Total Divas, Nikki has gone on to be question on weather or not she is the face of the WWE divas division. After all she has all the traits of a face of a division; she has a great body, she's very attractive, has a wide move set and is improving in her acting and mic work, as we have seen over the year. I know a lot of you may disagree, but I honestly think she has the widest move set out of her and AJ, it just boils down to the fact we have seen more of AJ in the ring over the past several years.  She's hands down one of the strongest divas in the locker room and I still think she has a lot left to show in the ring.

When it comes to Total Divas, it may be heavily criticised, but I say it a lot and I will say it again, it has been a great way to boost the popularity of the divas division, and has opened a lot of doors for the women on the show and the all the divas in the locker room. Over the past couple of years Nikki's popularity has reached an all time high and she has become the most successful cast member. I know there has been the rule that no total divas cast member can hold the divas championship but I do think the WWE will change that rule around.

At the Summer Slam PPV Nikki Bella had her official heel turn after she attacked sister Brie in her match up Stephanie McMahon, allowing Stephanie to score the win. This was a great move to make as Nikki makes the the perfect heel. Since the turn she has been improving week after week and has been standing out in the divas division. Her mic work has improved and her ring work has been something to really take notice of. She has proven that she is more than ready to hold the championship. The lead up has been strong and storyline wise it would make a lot of sense for her to hold the championship as their is a lot they could do with her holding it. And after all there is the point to make that she never lot it in the first place.
Nikki being the divas champion would push her as a heel and open doors for many of the other divas in the locker room. She has proved herself this year big time. Proving she make fast improvements in all the areas needed, her popularity has increased ans he wrestling ability has been highlighted to be pretty impressive. She has been involved in top storyline's and holding the title would do wonders for her solo career.

Comments

Popular Posts