Five NXT superstars I'm excited about

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! It's October and it's NXT month on my blog. I mentioned it a little on my blog before and on Twitter that throughout October NXT will be taking over my blog! Let me know what you would like to see in the series by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.



So today I'm going to be taking you through my top five NXT superstars I'm looking forward too. These guy's and girls have either not made their NXT TV debut yet or we have not see much from them on NXT as of yet. Remember this post is pre done so some of the information may have changed from when this was written. I'd love to know who you are excited to see in NXT, so leave me a comment telling me who you are excited to see in NXT or drop me a tweet using the hash tag #NXTOCTOBER.

5) Carmella 
Kicking off the countdown is Carmella. I don't know how many of you will know about Carmella but hopefully by the time this post is up you might know a little more about her or even have seen her make her NXT TV debut. I do know that she is suppose to make a TV debut very soon however only on the mic, you probably would of seen that already by now hopefully. I'm a huge huge fan of Carmella. I have seen her work from house show's and she's for sure one to watch in future. She pretty much ticks all the boxes in my opinion, in what makes a perfect WWE diva. She's absolutely stunning, has great character, connection with the crowd, her move set is impressive and she has a strong work ethic. She come's across well on camera and in the ring and has some pretty good tag matches and single matches in house shows, picking up a fair share of wins. Of course she's no Natalya in the ring and no AJ Lee on the mic but she has heaps of character and potential both in the ring and on the mic. She's been working a lot with Big Cas and Enzo and she's been working a lot with Sasha banks in tag matches and assisting her to the ring for her matches and visa versa. The two do share a similar gimmick and are very alike.She has been names "The Queen of Sataten Island" in live show's as a tack New Yorker type of gimmick I believe. She's been working with the storyline that she has gotten fired from her hair dressing career and has been doing some backstage segments with Big Cas and Enzo as I mentioned earlier. This probably wont go one for long and she will probably move on to something new leaving them and turning heel very soon, she's been working as a heel and is best suited as one. Carmella is an all round performer and ticks all the boxes. I can't wait to see her in more backstage segments in the weeks to come and finally make her in ring TV debut.

4) Kevin Steen 
At number four is Kevin Steen. I could do a whole post on Steen and why I'm excited about him alone so I really don't wanna go into too much detail, plus I will be doing get to know Steen this month so look out for the link to that on twitter and tumblr! So Kevin Steen, if you don't know who Steen is be ashamed be very very ashamed. This man is something amazing and is one of the best signing's we have had from the WWE in a very very long time. He bring's something different and traditional at the same time and once again ticks pretty much all the boxes. I can't wait to see him feud with the like's of Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt hey even Triple H in the future. Then there's the new guy's he would be amazing feuding with like, Devitt, Corbin and Crowe. He has skills in the ring like no one else and I'm sure when most people who look at him and don't know of him or seen him in the ring will probably think he aint gonna be that good or half has skilled as some of the other guy's on the roster who make look as if they are in better shape, but they couldn't be more wrong. Steen is by far one of the most gifted wrestlers on the roster and one of the most skilled, unique men on both the NXT roster and main roster, I can't wait for Steen to get in that ring and make an impact in the WWE. Be Prepared to be completely blown away because Steen is the future of the business.

3) Baron Corbin 
The number three spot is filled by Baron Corbin. I can not tell you how long I have been waiting for Corbin to make he's mark in NXT and he's official debut. We finally got to see him on our TV making that official debut I have been waiting for at NXT Takeover two Fatal four way, and what and impact he made, scoring a win over CJ Parker and again the following week in a re-match. I was so so happy with the reaction he got and was so happy everyone loved him. I along with everyone else was amazed with he's finisher but he's not just the tattooed guy with the awesome finisher, oh no, Corbin is an all round performer and a superstar to be excited about and watch in the future. He's has a great hight and weight that will work for him greatly in the WWE, he has a good sports background, great character and a very impressive move set. He has been working some live show's throughout the year and has made a big impact and impression on the crowd. He has a great connection with the fans and live crowds and is someone who doesn't even have to breathe a word for everyone to love him and to get him extremely over with the crowd. He so far has had a great impact since making he's NXT TV debut. The fans love him and is so far proving to be one to watch, kinda like the dark horse of the roster. This man is just perfect in my eyes and a top top favourite of mine. He really is gonna bring something we haven't seen in the WWE in a very a long time and something fresh and exciting.

2) Fergal Devitt 
Just missing out on the number one spot is Fergal Devitt/Prince Devitt. I put it under Fergal because I'm not sure at this time what he will be called in the WWE, I've mentioned it several time's but I still think they should use Prince still but year moving on. I've been a fan of Fergal for quit some time now and know a lot of he's work from he's time in the Indies. Unique is not even a strong enough word to describe him. What I love most about him is there no one like him at all on either the main roster of the NXT roster in the WWE and we haven't had a character, performer and wrestler like him in a very very long time if not ever before in the WWE. I've wanted Fergal to sign with WWE for so long now and I was so happy when I heard of the signing, the only thing I worry about is the character change and all round how much he will have to change because of now being in the WWE. I really do hope we hardly see any changes. There is no need what so ever to change Devitt up at all. He's a ready made superstar and he need's no alteration. He wont take long at all fitting into the WWE and connecting with the fans, so many people are already excited about him coming to the company and everyone want's to see him in action. He can work both a heel and face and always has an amazing  connection from the crowd and fans. He has a character that get's fans excited and has a passion for the business like no one else. He's talent is something you can't teach and I can't wait for him to make he's mark in the WWE, they can have him in so many feuds and do some really intresting exciting storyline's with him. The future is Fergal Devitt.

1) Solomon Crowe 
At number one is Solomon Crowe. Crowe is by far the superstar I'm most excited to see make their mark in NXT and WWE as a whole. Once again if you don't know who Solomon Crow aka Sami Callihan then I have no idea where you have been living and you should be very very ashamed of yourself, so make sure you go check out some of he's stuff after this post. If you do know who he is then you will understand the hype and why he is at number one in my top five NXT superstars I'm most excited about. Crowe is one of the most intresting passionate performers and wrestlers I have ever come across and is a guy I have been following for what seem's like forever.Everything about Solomon I love. He's character from the Indies and the one he has now, he's move set, he's promo and mic skills, he's fan interaction, everything. I really really really hope that the WWE know what they have with Crowe because he really is a top talent. He's on of the superstars that has everything you could wish for in a wrestler.  He has that hard core sense that you don't really see any more, he has a natural genuine passion for wrestling. He's heart and soul literally goes into every single match he's in and being a fan of he's for so long I can see how much he's grown and developed as a wrestler. Feuds with the likes of Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and Kevin Steen maybe even Baron Corbin will be legendary and one's that will for sure go down in history. I will be doing many more post on Crow throughout the month

So that's my top five, but who are you most excited about in NXT? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts