Get to know... ME

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, I have something very different for you today. Now since I started my blog there has been a range of different post that have been popular but the top one's have always been my get to know's, so today I thought I would do something a little different and give you a get to know, but this time, your going to be getting to know me. I did do a little bio when I first started blogging but not a detailed one, so here it is, let's get to know me.

Right, well my full name is Victoria Elizabeth Tezangi, I'm from London, England have been a wrestling fan for pretty much all my life. I'll get into all thing's wrestling later on in the post but here's a bit about me and growing up.
So I grew up and still live in North London Tottenham so there's nothing to really boast about when it come's to where I live. That being said I've always loved London and even though it's not the best of areas to live in at the end of the day it's my home and I love it. I spent most of my time and to be honest I still do, at my nan and Granddad's house where my aunt also lived. Without this sounding like a little sob story post, I do want to be honest with you and everything I have been through growing up, just so you can understand the real me a little more, because what you see is the sarcastic, judgey, work hard, at some times bitch and that aint all of me. So on to the not so cheerful stuff, me and my brother grew up around domestic violence my dad was really violent and abusive both mentally and physically towards my mum and me and my brother. He was never convicted of anything and throughout our life's he came in and out and we never really knew if he was coming home or not, and it's pretty sad but I remember my mum telling us one morning he still hasn't come home and that she think's he wont be back and I remember being so happy and relived, witch of course is not a good thing at all. All the rubbish with my dad led to come pretty crappy things between me and my mum witch I won't go into because we've over come all that, but to sum thing's up quick and easy, I was a little brat and I'm surprised she and my family managed to cope and didn't give up on me. Due to all that crap stuff, I developed depression and I began self harming when I was around 11/12 year's old and I'm still in recovery but much better than I was a year a go. Yes I still have re-laps, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that It all went away over night and depression and self harm is easy to get over because it really aint and it took me so long to admit that but I did have one pretty awesome councillor. Talking of counselling, when I was only five years old my primary school started giving me counselling, obviously at that age I had no idea what it was and thought it was normal and everyone had it, but when I started getting older I knew what it was and knew this whole time the school had an idea about problems at home. When I was around eight year's old some other stuff happened that still effects me now witch I still don't feel comfortable talking about, but if I do have a strong friendship with someone I do tell them just so they understand why I can be they I am at times. The only not so good thing that has had happened in my life over the past year is passing away and problems with my aunt's boyfriend, witch doesn't bother so much any more. I can say now that after not having my dad in my life for eight years and recovering from depression I'm at the happiest place in my life so far.

Last month I dropped out of sixth form to work on what I really want to do and have given myself a year to achieve as much as I can and sort my life out. I know some of you will think this is the most stupid, immature move to make but I realised what I needed to do at this point in my life and I know what I want and what I have to do to get it, and if my decisions I make are risky than let it be, it's my life and I will suffer the consequences, good or bad on my own. As you can already tell I'm very
stubborn, demanding, a little controlling and dominating; and for a single girl I really ain't selling my self that well, I know. I like to be in control and do thing's my way and I'm a typical Leo and always think I'm in the right and will never apologize unless I'm genuinely 100% sorry. A bad trait I have is I never think of how someone ma be feeling after what I say and I can be really blunt, but I'm honestly trying to work on that. If your really close to me than I will support you and be the most encouraging person you know! But if I don't like you, you will know about it, I honestly can't hide how I feel about a person.
On to the topic of love life and soppy stuff like that, I'm 100% single and have been for quit some time. Little side note I'm bisexual witch you probably already know. I'm not the lovey dovey type of person and with all the crap that has gone in my life I'm not prepared to get into a relationship to be changed and go through the stuff my mum went through. But I do want to change my views on "love" and without sounding like some stupid, soppy dating website, I am looking at the moment but yeah...swiftly moving on.

Interest and Hobbies:
Right onto the "happy" stuff. I'm your typical sad geek, I love comic books (if you don't then we cannot be the best of friends, I'm sorry). I'm not a big movie person but to get a rough Idea of what I do watch when it comes to films, it's on the lines of Spider man, Thor, Hulk, The Butterfly effect (witch is my all time fave film), Fast and the furious, the hunger games, transformers, you get the idea. I love writing and reading, since I was about 13 I have been writing little books,poems and music and I learnt to play the piano about two years ago, can't sing though witch sucks. I like to work with charities and I have an obsession with reading about crimes and studying solved and unsolved crimes and I do still have an interest in criminology. Strangely I used to have a passion for politics when I was about 14 and wanted to be a politician witch faded out after about a year or so. Music is pretty much my life, I mainly listen to rock, metal, black metal, indie and some old stuff witch is pretty embarrassing not going to lie, but I do listen to a variety of different music. Stand up comedy is a big part of my life also and it's a career path I always deep down wish to go down but I doubt I will go down it. Last little hobby, I've recently discovered the world of body building and it's slowly becoming a passion, but it's early day's with that hobby. Oh and does beer count as a hobby?

Finally onto the wrestling. I pretty much grew up around pro wrestling. My Granddad is a fan and me and my brother were always aware of legends like Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund,Billy Graham and so so many more. I never had a huge intrest in it when I was younger but as I got older I started watching it as a much harder fan and admired and looked up to women like Lita (who remains my all time fave diva), Trish, Chyna, Mae Young (who my Granddad told me a lot about) and Ivory. There was a thew years wrestling was out of my life but when I got back into it ECW was my life and even though I was still really young I watched older ECW matches and guy's like Mick Foley, Sabu, Hardcore Holly and RVD became quick and life long favourites of mine. It wasn't however until about a year a go I started seeing pro wrestling as a career choice.I love the idea of being in the ring one day but I'm more a speaker and would love to work at commentary. With that in mind I started studying wrestling and viewing it as an art. I gained so much respect for the men and women who did this for a living and cleaned up my knowledge even more, getting into British Wrestling more , Japanese wrestling and Independent promotions much more. I then started a blog and ever since Wrestling has pretty much taken over my life. It sounds really pathetic but wrestling honestly saved my life. There was a time earlier this year I hated the idea of waking up in the morning but it was the hope that one day I could be doing what the people I look up to are doing on a daily basis. Whenever I'm down or feel like I'm having a relapse I rely on wrestling to pick me up and it allows me to escape from everything. You could pretty much say that I have put a big, serious chunk of my life and future on the line because of wrestling but what I have to tell people every day I know what I want and there is no way any one is gonna make me think differently. Every single day I wake up in the morning and get working straight away. In the first month of being college free my blog has rocketed, I'm working with little companies and writing for several online websites and magazines. It may be small progress but it's progress. I hope to start a YouTube channel in the next year so if you have any tips or advice for me do let me know!!!

Some of my Current and all time fave pro wrestlers:
Mick Foley, Rick Flair, Bray Wyatt, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Lita, Chyna, Prince Devitt, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Steen, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Hulk Hogan, Goldust, Jimmy Jacobs, Seth Rollins, Jay Briscoe, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, and so so so so many more.

So that's pretty much me, boring I know, but if you have any questions about anything I have mentioned or well anything, do just leave a comment bellow or send me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts