Meet The NXT Announce team: Part one

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, as you all know it's NXT month here on Talk Wrestling World so throughout the whole of October I'm focusing on the NXT roster and everything surrounding NXT. You can let me know what you would like to see this month by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria. 



As part of NXT month here on Talk Wrestling World, I'm going to be taking a look at as many aspects as I can surrounding NXT. Today I'm looking at the announce team including commentators, ring announcers and backstage interviewers. There will be little pieces of information about everyone I'm talking about however some may have less information than others due to the fact that I may be doing a separate get to know on them, I will mention who they are in their sections. You can always let me know who your favourite announcer is or maybe even your not so favourite announcer or anything else related to today's topic by leaving a comment bellow or leaving me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.


Jason Albert 
First up is Jason Albert other wise known as Lord Tensai. He has previously worked under the name Albert and A-Trian but of course most of you would of known him as Tensai. Albert is an amazing amazing athlete with speed you would never think he would actually have because of he's size. Over the year's he has thought some big names in the WWE but when he failed to achieve he's goal of becoming the WWE champion he left for Japan. Once in Japan he would develop a new wrestling & training style to help him achieve what he wanted when he returned to the WWE. But of course he had he's month's at the top but it didn't last very long. I honestly think he is a great addition to the NXT commentary team. He has the voice, the experience, the interest & to be honest he's one of my faves and I really can't wait for him to be apart of the main roster, I'd much rather here him than Cole!


Alex Riley
Up next is Alex Riley. I've been very vocal on how much I'm not the biggest fan of Riley recently but there was a time I was the biggest fan of he's. Back when he started out in NXT as the Miz's rookie I think I was actually in love with him! And even when he came up to the main roster working as a strong heel with the Miz I still loved him, and of course when he turnt face I was ready to marry the guy! But their's just something about him that frustrates me. All that being said I think he's another amazing addition to the announce team and does a great great job at what he does. I think he's much better off doing what he does now than being in the ring and seems much more comfortable. He's another one I really want to see come up to the main roster and do some commentating there, at least on Main event anyway. But great I                        think he's doing amazing doing the RAW kick off show, NXT and PPV kick off show's.

Devin Taylor 
Crossing over quickly to backstage interviewers and first up we have Devin Taylor. I'm gonna get it out their straight away, I love Devin! I honestly think she's just the cutest thing in the world and I'm so glad she's apart of NXT and the WWE. The young women is a former broadcast journalist and has been televised so far by the WWE as a backstage interviewer. interviewing the likes of Corey Graves, Sami Zayn, AJ Lee and many many more. She's clearly very good at what she does and is very decent interviewer but don't let her sweet little look fool you because this girl can really throw her weight in the ring. She's been working live shows throughout the year and has picked up wins over the likes of Carmella and more. Her in ring debut seem's far away, but from what Iv'e seen from her training work and live show's work, this is one girl to watch both in and out of the ring.

Byron Saxton
Once again, looking at the commentary team we now have Byron Saxton. Saxton started out as an announcer for FCW not long after gained some experience from working as a report and anchor for WJXT Channel four news in Jacksonville Florida. He would go on to compete in NXT working with pros like Dolph Ziggler. I have to admit, I never thought I would say this, but he really has grown on me. I honestly think he has so much potential in the area he's working in right now. He's a very very strong commentator and works the perfect heel. I've gotten used to the sound of he's voice, witch sounds wired, but some people don't have the voice for the job or the confidence and flow on the mic but he really does. Already working on Main Event as a commentator I honestly think he has a bright future as a commentator in the WWE. I'd love to see him working on Smackdown with Tom in the next year or so.

Eden
Backstage interviewers and ring announcers time now and next up we have Eden. Once again I'm a huge fan of Eden. I think I've mentioned it a couple of time's on twitter how much I like Eden, I think she has just screams potential. Over the past several month's she's really grown as an interviewer and her skills have really developed. If you look at her early work in NXT and what she's doing now you can really see the change and how much she really has developed a lot of confidence on the mic. She's also got much much better at ring announcing. As most of you know I'm always criticising ring announcers, especially female announcers and I do think they have to have a certain voice, But Eden does have something different and I really like that and I'm glad she's doing more work on the main roster and for Main Event. You can catch Eden's weekly vlogs on YouTube and WWE.com.

                                                PART TWO IS COMING UP SOON....

Get to know Aiden English:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/get-to-know-aiden-english.html

Get to know Enzo Amore:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/get-to-know-enzo-amore.html

Get to know Bayley:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/get-to-know-bayley.html

Comments

Popular Posts