My Top 5 superstars of the week


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Saturday witch mean's it's time for my top five superstars of the week.Last week I was really unwell and I had no top five or superstar of the week up, so this week I'm judging the top five from the past two week's. You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5)Nikki Bella 
Kicking off this week's top five is Nikki Bella. I think the last top five I did Nikki kicked of the list as well. Now I mentioned it before but I'm not the biggest fan of Nikki but I can't help but highlight the  fact that she really is improving week after week in all areas, from her mic skills, to character development all the way to her actual in ring work. Over the past couple of week's Nikki has been putting her twin sister Brie in the exact same match ups the authority put her in back when they were punishing her for Brie's actions. Whilst Brie did manage to pick up a fair share or win's in my eye's it's been Nikki who has kept this feud alive. She has been working a heel a lot lot better and is clearly getting more comfortable in her character and on the mic. This past Tuesday on Main event Nikki teamed up with Cameron, Summer Rae and Layla in a four on one handicap match against Brie, and once again it was Nikki who took control even when she wasn't in the ring. She also managed to pin Brie cleanly on that night.

4)The Miz 
At number this week is The Miz. Over the past month or so the Miz has been shoved down our throats but for once he actually aint been doing a bad job. I don't have to comment on he's mic skills because we all know it's he's strongest point. Last week saw Miz participate in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental championship against Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro. I mentioned it before but I thought this was by far one of the best matches of the night and Miz played he's role really really well. I honestly think the addition of Damien Sandow aka Damien Mizdow, is such a great thing and it's really working, even though it does seem that everyone (including myself) are more interested in Sandow. Even though he didn't win the triple threat match he did a great job on the night. This week he managed to pick up a clean win over Sheamus on RAW witch came to a bit of a surprise, surely this must put him in the line for a shot at the United States championship. I have to admit that I was focused on Sandow a lot again in the match up but again Miz did good throughout and picked up a good win over the champ. Then this past Friday he hosted Miz TV with guest John Cena and Dean Ambrose. He showed amazing mic skills as usual and really worked it as usual.

3) The Usos
This week's number three spot is filled by the Usos witch I'm sure will come as a big shock to most of you. I think I moan about Jimmy and Jey every single week in my review and reactions post and on twitter and for that I apologize, but this week I had no choice but to have them at least at number three in my top five this week. They have taken every show by storm and have nailed every match they have been in. No matter how much I really don't want these two to hold the tag team championships again, they've been keeping the feud between them and Gold and Stardust alive. Last week on Superstars Jimmy Uso got a clean win over Stardust in what was actually a pretty good match, I hardly watch superstars but I thought this match was actually petty good. Then this past week on RAW They Usos teamed up with Dolph Ziggler to face the team of Cesaro and the tag team champions Gold and Stardust where once again Jimmy pinned Stardust.Throughout the past two week's the Usos have been stand out's participating in big matches and being stand outs and picking up some strong wins.

2) Tyson Kidd
At number two this week and just missing out on the number one spot is Tyson Kidd. The entire world know's now how much of a huge fan I am of Tyson Kidd. I honestly think NXT has saved him and really opened the eye's of the WWE universe to he's talent. Last Thursday Kidd had one more shot at the NXT championship. Of course this match was freaking insane. I was 100% into this match, Kidd once again did amazing and I'm honestly becoming more and more impressed with him and what he can do week after week. He's becoming really intresting in Total divas, witch I thought I'd just add in because I really think he's doing good job on that show as well and is nice addition to the show. He has been working on the main roster over the past two week's. Picking up a win on Main event for the past two weeks as well, including a win over Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger. They aint got him in a feud yet but the storyline between him and Natalya is pretty entertaining and I have to admit I am kinda, really liking it. I honestly hope that they get him in a good storyline at least chasing the IC championship some time in the next year.

1) Dean Ambrose
Finally at number one this week is Dean Ambrose. Tomorrow I will have up my superstar of the week post so keep and eye out for the link for that, so I wont say much apart from, when I was deciding my top five this week there was no one else who deserved to be at the number one spot.

Comments

Popular Posts