RAW Predictions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Monday witch can only mean two thing's, RAW and my Predictions. Last week I was really ill so there was no predictions or review and reactions post, but I'm all better now and everything is back to normal. Remember you can let me know what your prediction's are for tonight's show by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.


With it being two week's since Roman Reigns was rushed into emergency surgery to repair an incarcerated hernia, last week on RAW it was announced that he would make an appearance on tonight's episode to address the WWE universe, providing hopefully some more information and detail on he's road to recovery in a live interview. I should imagine that this would be in the middle of the show to keep everyone watching, there would be no point them opening the show with it nor closing it. There will also be a guest appearance from Hoda and Kathie Lee, the preview of their appearance has been noted to surround the WWE and their relationship with the Susan B Komen organisation. Earlier on in the day Vince hit twitter claiming it will be a night the two guest will never forget, witch if these was 15 year's ago would of been interpreted in a complete different way!

The Big Show is also set to go one on one with Rusev in witch to be honest I don't have high hopes of. I keep saying it but I really do think the WWE need to just get Rusev in something intresting and put him in the line for a title shot, weather it be for the Intercontinental championship or the United states championship. It would make sense for him to hold either one of the titles but I'd rather see him feud with Sheamus and think they could really go somewhere with those two feuding and actually be pretty entertaining. There's also the fact that Sheamus aint really feuding with anyone at the moment. I think it's likely either Rusev will pick up a clean win by submission or it will end in DQ or count out. There would be no point having Big Show win when it come's down building Rusev, but would make sense for the storyline.

Crossing over to diva's action and expect to see yet another Brie Bella handicap match in which she will obviously pick up the win. I think the best thing to do would be to have a little backstage interview with Brie or a promo of some kind. Even though I hate having to watch and listen to Brie and Nikki I do think a promo or interview would add more to whatever they are doing with these two and add more to the hype around the handicap matches they are clearly trying to provide. Hopefully tonight we will see Paige in singles action witch seems very very likely after AJ had a singles match last week. I really do just want the WWE stop what their doing with the whole Paige/Alicia thing. Since Paige got the call up they've done the most terrible of things they could possibly do to her and all I want is for them to give us the Paige we had back in NXT. They will probably shed more light on the two having a match at Hell in a cell and to be honest they need to work on building Paige up ad giving her more momentum going into the match. After last night's total divas there's no clear match of what could accrue as a third diva's match, however I predict they will push the stuff with Tyson Kidd and Natalya even more purely because of next week's episode, so maybe Kidd will be in another singles match.
Taking of NXT I'm clinging onto the hope that we will see more NXT action tonight. Weather it be a new debut (witch is extremely unlikely) or just another little match. I mentioned it before but I really do think they should make regular NXT matches on both RAW and Smackdown. it would really help the new superstars before they do officially debut on the main roster. On the topic of Smackdown, with it being the 15 anniversary this Friday expect to have some announcements for the show.

There should hopefully be more hell in a cell build up. With Lesnar having no appearance since night of champions he's pretty much ruled out of the hell in a cell PPV and so you can imagine that tonight the centre of attention will be on Cena, Ambrose and Rollins leading up to some announcement in the up coming week or so. I think if I have to sit through another Orton/Kane VS Ambrose/Cena tag team main event I will walk in the middle of the road. That type of torture is not necessary! There should also be some progression surrounding the Tag team championship's, there will probably be announcement that Gold and Stardust will face The Usos at Hell in a cell. Hopefully there will also be some more notice on what will be going on with Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler surrounding their championships and Hell in a cell.

I'm strangely really looking forward to tonight's show and have some high hopes for it.... I know I know I don't learn whatever. It should be a great show showing us some strong build up to hell in a cell and hopefully some decent matches. You can let me know what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts