RAW Review and Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my bog. It's Tuesday and time for my RAW Review and Reactions. I mentioned it in my prediction post last night, that I was really un well last week so their was no Review and reactions, but everything is back to normal now that I'm much better. I will leave any link's to recent post bellow so you can check those out if you want. You can also let me know what you thought of last night's show by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria. 

So last night saw Seth Rollins open the show as he made he's way to the ring looking pretty damn angry witch I still don't get because he was left on top last week over Ambrose and Cena... anyway once in the ring he would hit the mic and start floating he's own boat, after he had a little moan that is. I've honestly really started liking Seth's work as a heel, I was very vocal all those month's back that I thought he would make a terrible heel and was best suited as a baby face, but he really has been doing a great job and makes a pretty awesome villain. He's mic work is improving week after week and I'm finding myself really impressed with he's work lately and he's been rocking that character much better then I ever thought he could. It would not take long for Noble and Joey to make an appearance, I think it was last week I mentioned it, but I honestly think the addition of Noble and Joey is amazing. They just add something else to the whole storyline and simply make it all that little more entertaining and intresting to watch. Of course Cena's theme would soon hit and it wouldn't take long for Rollins to run away into the crowd but to he's surprise Ambrose was standing right next to him and once he realised that Ambrose waisted no time getting straight on the attack. Once everything had calmed down a little Triple H would announce that Cena and Ambrose will team up once again to face Randy Orton, Kane and Seth Rollins in a three on two handicap match as part of the main event. I think I literally screamed at the TV at this point, I and everyone else in the world are flat out sick and tired of having the same main event's every single week with the same end result. Come on creative get creative!

The first match of the night saw the intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler team up with the Usos to face Cesaro and the Tag team champions Gold and Stardust. This was just another match I didn't want to see. It's just the same thing week after week after week and I just want something new! That being said it was actually a pretty good match in fact match of the night for me. I thought the wrestling was strong with a good quality, the length was decent and I managed to get into it pretty quickly witch was a shock and a half. Everyone pretty much stood out for their own reasons. I think the whole world know how bored I am of the Usos now and I'd rather see a Bella twin segment than another Usos match. I still don't get the idea of having Cesaro now feud with Ziggler for the IC championship when it was only a couple of weeks ago he was in a strong feud with Sheamus for the United States championship. To be honest I said it several month's back that I think they should of just had him chase the IC title but I do think they had a big opportunity with him and the Sheamus feud and could of done a lot creatively with him as the US champ. I HATED the ending to the match last night. I really do think Cesaro should of got a pin fall win over Ziggler for the sake of their feud, and don't see the point in having The Usos pin Stardust because their feud was sill alive and they would of got away with having them have another match against them at Hell in a cell without that win last night.
Later on in the show Tyson Kidd had a one on one match with Jack Swagger. I said it last night on twitter, but if I was apart of the WWE creative team my full attention would first go on Swagger. I honestly think it is completely ridiculous that Swagger has not held the United States championship with the gimmick he has! They have had so many opportunities to really give him a big big push and they haven't done anything. Then there's Kidd who we all know now all thanks to NXT, is a truly amazing amazing wrestler and does not deserve the current treatment he's getting on the main roster. Once again, he's another superstar that they could do a lot with creatively and could easily push him. A feud with Ziggler for the IC championship would be just perfect. I honestly believe that he was better off down in NXT, the current storyline they have him in has a lot of potential, but knowing the WWE it wont go that far or last that long.

In other new's Bo Dallas got another win over Mark Henry this time by count out, and for some reason has earned himself a shot at the intercontinental championship tonight on main event. Crossing over to divas action and the first match up saw Brie Bella face Summer Rae. This time round Brie had to compete with arm tied around her back just like Nikki had to back when she was in her "unfair" matches as part of punishment for her sisters actions. With Nikki stood at the entrance ramp clapping and Layla at ringside, Summer had early control but of course it was Brie who picked up another win. I like what their doing at the moment with these two, but the sooner they hurry up these matches with Brie and announce a singles match between Nikki and Brie for hell in a cell the better, just so we can get this whole thing over and done with. Later on in the night AJ Lee teamed up with Emma to face Alicia Fox and Paige, but it was all cut pretty short after AJ walked on Emma half way through the match. The WWE really need to pay more attention and work a little harder on this feud leading up to hell in a cell, there's still something missing, and I hate the addition of Alicia Fox.

The rock made a shock return in the final hour of the show, when he interrupted a Rusev and Lana promo. I remember falling asleep on my couch and hearing the Rocks theme hit, I literally bolted up right and well that sure did wake me up! Lana mentioned the birthday of Putin and tried to get the audience show some respect for him. She would go on to  mention that due to Big Show's actions last week he ha been suspended and would not be competing against Rusev. I don't get why they didn't do it last Friday but it was a good move to make. Anyway the two got the Rock instead and of course we got some mic gold. The Miz had a one on one match with the united states champion Sheamus, where the crowd and everyone on twitter (including myself) were more interested in Sandow. Miz managed to scoop up a quick win over Sheamus witch probably means the two will face off again at Hell in a cell. The highlight of that match was of course the serious love and attention Sandow got from that crowd! The Sandow movement is growing people!

In the middle of the show Dean Ambrose and John Cena confronted each other, well Cena kinda went to town on Ambrose, witch didn't work in he's favour as he left the ring saying he was hungry and good luck with the match. They would later show a clip of him getting onto a train and heading off, leaving Cena alone in the main event. Gold. Pure and utter gold. I did a whole post on the Cena/Ambrose stuff so I will leave a link to that bellow so you can go check that out! Anyway the actual match was pretty boring and I couldn't get into it what so ever, well that was of course until Dean made an appearance and caused complete havoc! The closing moments where just amazing and Triple H would soon come out along side Stephanie and announce that at Hell in a cell John Cena and Dean Ambrose will go one on one with the winner going on to face Seth Rollins in side a hell in a cell...Er I think the WWE owe me some kind of money, because I called that match literally the night after Night of champions. By the end of the night it was Ambrose who was left standing tall as, from what I can remember, he hit a new finisher on Cena out of nowhere. Remember my Hell in a cell predictions start in two weeks!

All together the show was okay. It had it's ups and terrible downs, some that I didn't even mention it was that bad! But you can let me know what you think by of course leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a little tweet at @TezangiVictoria.












A Cena/Ambrose feud will happen:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/why-cenaambrose-feud-is-best-for_1.html

Total Divas Season 3 episode 5 review and reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/total-divas-season-3-episode-5-review.html

Comments

Popular Posts