Superstar of the week: Dean Ambrose

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, it's Sunday and time for my superstar of the week post. Yesterday I had my top five up and I will leave the link to that and my last superstar of the week as well. You can also let me know who your top five and superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So if you have seen my top five superstar's of the week post you will know that this week Dean Ambrose claimed the number one spot. I mentioned in that post that when I was deciding my top five the whole list was really hard apart from number one. There was clearly one person on the whole roster that had not only owned the whole week but the past several week's. I also want to quickly mentioned again that this week I'm judging and making up my top five from the past two week's because I didn't have a post up last week because I wasn't well. Since Ambrose's return back at the Night Of champions PPV he has owned every single show, being apart of the begging, middle and end of RAW for the past thew weeks. First let's talk about he's return quickly. As the whole world saw several week's back the lunatic fringe returned to WWE after just over a month out of action due to filming WWE's latest movie Lockdown. He's music echoed through the arena as Seth Rollins sent out an open challenge after he made the referee declare him as the winner of he's match between Roman Reigns by four-fit, oh and that was of course after we saw him arrive by a taxi he didn't pay for. Straight on to the attack the deranged Ambrose made he's presences known and we had out favriout anti hero back on our screen's, with twitter blowing up on the same night.
The following night on RAW, Ambrose opened the show with of course an amazing little promo, reminding us that he aint dead. Cena wouldn't take long to make an appearance after Dean made it perfectly clear that he was still after Rollins and he might as well show he's face now. I did a post all on Ambrose and Cena working together and I of course will leave a link to that also bellow. Later on in the night Ambrose would have to go one on one with Kane after Triple H announced the two would battle out with Cena and Orton main eventing the show. The match was decent, Ambrose got a fair share of offence and looked really good in the ring. I did mention in a review and reactions post that I thought Ambrose should of picked up a clean pin fall or submission win, mainly because he had been out of in ring action for over a month and I honestly think that they need to make him look stronger, he's coming across to weak at time's in matches and he's yet to pick up a good thew strong wins. Anyway it ended in DQ after Rollins got involved in the match up. Later on in the night Orton and Cena would go at it in a lengthy match, however after Rollins got involved alongside Kane Ambrose would make an appearance soon and would start to even the numbers out just a little. Cena and Ambrose would get on the attack and it would lead the two being the last men standing with Dean getting the best reaction from the crowd.
Last week Ambrose and Cena would team up to face Orton and Kane. I think everyone is with me when I say this match was just pointless and impossible to get into. It was your typical tag team match to expect on RAW. I thought it was really predictable but once again it was Dean who of course stood out for me and got the best reaction from the crowd.
Since retuning he has also kept the fan's and the WWE universe very entertained playing pranks on Rollins including stealing the briefcase. He's been in some pretty awesome segments with Cena on both RAW and Smackdown and has been a guest on Miz TV on main event, where he ended up attacking both Miz and Damien Sandow.
This week on RAW Ambrose once again helped open the show and close the show, he was also in the middle of it. He and Cena would once again attack Rollins this time at the start of the show witch would leave Triple H announcing that later on in the night to main event Cena and Ambrose would team up AGAIN this time to be in a three on two handicap match against Seth Rollins, Kane and Randy Orton, however in the middle of the show Cena and Ambrose had a little segment witch involved Dean simply walking out on John, hopping on a train away from the arena, leaving Cena left in the handicap match on he's own.
Of course he would later return and roll up with some more antics. Triple H and Stephanie would make an appearance soon and announce that the Hell in a cell PPV John Cena and Dean Ambrose will go one on one with the winner facing Seth Rollins in a hell in a cell match. My predictions for this match will be up on the Sunday of the PPV, so keep and eye out for the link for that post on the 26th of October. After Hunter made the announcement Ambrose would out of nowhere hit a new finisher on Cena getting one heck of a reaction from the crowd.
Then on Smackdown this past Friday Ambrose and Cena were guest on Miz TV where Ambrose hardly said anything but he's presences was enough, and despite getting AA'd he still rocked the segment with he's usual facial expressions and everything that simply come's with being Dean Ambrose.
As I said this week was not hard at all in deciding who was going to be my superstar of the week. Dean has owned every single show he has been on since he's return. He's been the stand out in both singles matches and tag matches. He's segments and promo's have been as good as ever and have been very entertaining to say the least. He has been apart of the opening, middle and closing parts of RAW and has made a fair share of appearances on Smackdown. He's been the centre of attention and everyone has been talking about him. He's been most over with the crowd and has proven himself to be a true main event star clearing showing he has it all and I honestly think there is so much more left to see of the lunatic fringe, in fact I know there is. So let me know what you think of Ambrose and who your superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Top Five superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/my-top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Ambrose and Cena Feud will happen?:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/why-cenaambrose-feud-is-best-for_1.html

Comments

Popular Posts