Hell In A Cell Predictions: Rusev VS The Big Show

                                                         Rusev VS The Big Show

Hey everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. It's officially the go home week for the Hell In A Cell PPV witch takes place this Sunday at 8 p.m. EST/ 5 p.m. PT and UK time 1 am (pre show at midnight). Throughout this week, leading right up to the actual show on Sunday I will be posting my prediction's for each match on the card. I will leave the link bellow to my first prediction witch was for the match up between twin sisters Brie and Nikki Bella so you can check those out if you haven't done so already, and as usual you can let me know what your predictions are for this match and every other match set for Sunday's show by commenting bellow or sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Last week the WWE announced that at the Hell In A Cell PPV The Big Show would go one on one with Rusev. As we have seen over recent week's the two have been colliding both on the mic and in the ring and so it made perfect sense for the two to collide at the next PPV. Personally I struggle to get interested into anything Rusev does so work with the Big show has not grabbed my attention in the slightest, but as usual I'm going to try my best to get as into this match up as I can and I do have a couple of theories on this. 
So far Rusev is yet to be defeated via pin fall or submission and I doubt very much that will change this Sunday. The WWE have building him up in typical fashion and everything has been more than predictable. I do think at time's they could of gone down a better root with him but in their defence they have had the odd good shots with him.That being said over the past couple of week's they have failed him a bit and he's kind of going stale. The work with Show just hasn't clicked well with fans including myself and I think that's mainly to do with the fact that the WWE seem to be pushing and hinting a potential feud between Show and Henry witch I will go into more detail about later on in the post.I do think this could be an intresting weekend for Rusev and I honestly don't believe that the attention is on him at all and more so  on Big Show and what is going to be happening with him for the next thew month's leading up to the Royal Rumble.
So as we all know last month Rusev was feuding with Mark Henry, something that was completely out of the blue and to be honest I still don't really get why happened. They ended up going at it at the Night of champions PPV witch before took place we saw Show and Henry in a backstage segment where he was getting Henry ready for he's match up. Of course Rusev was once again successful and this has led to several wired but kinda... sweet segments between Show and Mark, talking about their journey together in the business. 
Since then Big show has been the next superstar to step up to the challenge of shutting Rusev up and I have to admit he aint done a bad job. Now I have no interest in this feud as I already mentioned I do think it's been a little all over the place but there has been some good moments. For example the promo that left Show pulling down the Russian flag forcing him to apologise and be suspended for a week. I thought this was a really good move and really did help push the feud. But then the following week when Show was absent due to him being suspended the Rock made a surprise "return" and had it out wit Rusev in one heck of a segment that ended in fist being thrown. Now I thought this made nice TV viewing but storyline wise did nothing but ruin the momentum of Rusev. It made no sense what so ever hyping the Rock and getting him to well Crush Rusev mid way through he's feud with the big show. It made no sense at all and ruined the feud altogether. If it was the other way around Rusev looked strong over the Rock it would of been a little different but it was just a stupid decision. He did however redeem himself, when he picked a bit win on Smackdown over the Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler. 
It has seemed throughout this feud that the attention has more so been on Show and building up something new for him. I honestly think the way this match will go is simple and pretty predictable. I can't see Rusev loosing this Sunday at all. There's a small chance he could loose, if show picked up the win cleanly they could easily have a feud with him and Henry with the storyline that he beat him when Henry couldn't but that doesn't sound as likely. However I think it's more likely that the match will end in DQ after Mark getting involved in the match and maybe attacking Show and of course leading to the two of them feuding for the next couple of months witch to be honest I don't think anyone want's to see but will be a nice way to slowly end their career as the reach retirement. Last week we saw Henry get the match ended in DQ so it was a little insight to what might happen at the hell in a cell PPV. There's so many way's this match could go down. 
I think the momentum is split, Rusev has picked up some big wins over the past month or so while Show has got some awesome crowd reactions and a lot of mic time. 

But what do you think? Let me know what your predictions are for this match and all the other matches set for the night by leaving a comment bellow or sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Hell In A Cell Predictions Nikki Bella VS Brie Bella:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-nikki-bella-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts