Get to know: Enzo Amore

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. As part of NXT month on my blog I'm getting through as many Get to know's as possible. I will leave the link to any other NXT superstar or Diva get to know's bellow. You can let me know what you think of today's superstar and who you would like to get to know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Today were having a look at certified stud himself Enzo Amore. I can not put into word's just how much I love Enzo! I adore he's character and think he is one of the strongest speakers in the WWE at the moment. He has that confidence that you either have or you don't, he has a way with the crowd and comical being that you just can't teach. He's arrival on NXT I've been gripped and interested to see what they do with him next. The pairing with Colin Cassady is just perfect and I have nothing bad to say about it what so ever. Enzo Amore has very quickly become one of my favourite superstars on the NXT roster. There is clearly no work need to be done on character building and mic work because he's simply a pro in that area. He's interaction with crowds and fan's is truly amazing. The only problem I have with him is the ring work. He's not the best in the ring and to be honest I don't think I have seen him hit a finishing move nor have I seen him in a strong singles feud and match. That being said I do think with more training and time in the ring he will really develop very quickly and become a serious one to watch in the future. I keep saying it but I really don't want the WWE to split Big Cas and Enzo up, I honestly think there is so much they could do with them together as a tag team creatively in a lot of storyline's. So that's what I think of Amore, not let's get into who he really is and he's time before and throughout NXT and WWE so far.

Before the WWE....
Eric Arndt was born on December 8 1986 making him twenty seven year's old, in Hackensack New Jersey. He's now 5ft 11 and exactly 200 lbs. He went to Memorial Elementary School and WaldWick high school. While studying a journalism degree at Salisbury University, Ardnt played Division III (NCAA) College football from 2007 to 2009. He also played as a linebacker and a safety for the Salisbury sea gulls.

The WWE/NXT...
WWE signed Ardnt in August 2012, a chance of meeting Triple H at DeFranco's gym in Wyckoff, New Jersey contributed tot he signing. By November of 2012 Ardnt was listed as Enzo Amore in the NXT developmental centre. Amore made he's NXT Television debut on May 22, 2013 being defeated by Mason Ryan. He's character was the stereotypical cocky Jersey shore loud mouth. He went on to form an alliance with Colin Cassady aka Big Cas, who had also picked up a loss to Mason Ryan, the two had named themselves the realest guy's in the room. Before coming to the WWE Ardnt and Bill (Cassady) first met when they were fifteen when they played basketball together.
Despite Amore and Cassady's alliance they failed to pick up singles win's over Mason Ryan however did pick up a win in a handicap match this was back in July.
After their feud with Mason Ryan the two went on to feud with Rusev,Sylvester Lefort and Scott Dawson. On the September 25 episode of NXT Enzo and Cassady competed in a gauntlet match for the future shot at the NXT Tag team championships winning their first match against CJ Parker and Tyler Breeze, however lost to their final opponents The Ascension.
In November 2013 Enzo suffered with a broken leg while training, witch left him out of action for quit some time. He would return later this year in June saving Big Cas in attack from Sylvester Lefot and Marcus Louis. In August Big Cas and Enzo participated in the NXT Tag Team championship tournament to determine the number one contender's. They defeated Jason Jordan and Tye Dillnger in the first round but were eliminated in the second round by Aidan English and Simon Gotch. Sylvester and Marcus would re new their feud with Enzo and Cassady by attacking them and shaving Amore's beard. As a result Enzo challenged Sylvester in a hair vs hair match at NXT Take over two fatal four way, witch saw Enzo pick up the win however after Sylvester ran off with it was Louis who lost he's hair and eyebrows. The two tag teams are still currently feuding.

I think Enzo has a bright bright future. He hasn't wrestled before coming to the WWE so he still does have a lot of training to do, plus he was out with an injury for quit some time so I can't criticize him too much. I think with more time in the ring he will go really far. The WWE seem to show a lot of faith in him and Big Cas as a team and as singles. He's mic skills are on point and he clearly come's across as the leader of the duo. But what do you think? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweet me at @TezangiVictoria. 

Comments

Popular Posts