Hell In A Cell Predictions: Sheamus VS The Miz

                                                                Sheamus VS The Miz
                                                            United States Championship

Hey everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. It's officially the go home week for the WWE Hell In A Cell PPV witch take's place this Sunday at 8 p.m. EST/ 5.p.m. PT and UK time 1 am (pre show a midnight). Throughout the week I will be posting my predictions for each match set for the show. I will leave the link's bellow to the post's I have already done so you can check those out if you haven't done so already, You can as always let me know what your predictions are for this match and every other match on the card by leaving a comment bellow or by sending my a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

The WWE announced last week that at the Hell In A Cell PPV Sheamus will defend he's United States championship against the Miz. Over the past month the two have been going at it both on the mic and in the ring so just like the Rusev/Show match, it made perfect sense for the two to have a match up at the next PPV and with the Miz gaining two wins over the champ he rightfully has a shot at trying to capture the championship. I have mixed feelings on this to be honest, I thought there feud was a little out of the blue. It was only last month that Miz was in a feud with Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental championship and Cesaro was feuding with Sheamus for the United states championship. I honestly think the WWE need to get a little more creative when it comes to all it's championships especially the mid card titles. There's simply no importance or interest in them and because the WWE don't have any interest or deem them important the fans don't either. Now I love both titles and I think it very very important that over the next thew months they start restoring the importance of these titles and the matches and storyline's surrounding them. Swapping over the feuds is not good enough and the WWE universe are not getting what we rightfully deserve and neither are the superstars.
I think both Sheamus and Miz have done the most they possibly can in this feud and the lead up to their match at hell in a cell. It has however been one of the weakest feuds at the moment in the company and the matches between the two have been the worst to come out of RAW over the past two weeks or so but that's simply because the standard for both matches and storyline's are so high. It's clear that Damien Sandow I mean "Mizdow" has played a huge huge role in this storyline and has kinda been the driving force. The fan's (including myself) flat out love him and the simple thing about him is that he's entertaining. The WWE have no idea what they have with him.
I do think that this feud will open a lot of doors for him and could leave a lot options for him after hell in a cell.He has after all pretty much been the reason Miz has picked up the previous wins over Sheamus. I think what I love about this feud is how un predictable it is. You can't really say one is for sure going to pick up the win over the other. It could literally go either way.I don't think it will be a stand out match and I doubt it will be that long at all, in fact I'm sure most people will be more interested in Sandow and what he will be doing at ringside, I know that's what I will be doing anyway. I think the match will be okay, nothing crazy or mad exciting, and judging by how their recent matches have turnt out it looks like it will be all thanks to Sandow if Miz does pick up the win. Personally I do want Miz to pick up the win, I think he would be better off holding the title and they could do more creatively with the title being around the Miz's waist than Sheamus. I have mentioned it several time's before but I think that Championship is just doing nothing for Sheamus. No good has come out of him holding the title and there is so much more they can do with him without the championship than with it. I recently did a post on this witch is scheduled to go up in the next week so keep an eye out for the for that post on twitter and Tumblr.
The match will probably be dominated Sheamus but it will most probably be Miz picking up the win for the simple fact that there will be nothing for him other wise but they could do more with Sheamus if he wasn't the champ

But let me know what you think, leave a comment bellow or tweet me at @TezangiVictoria letting me know what your predictions for the show are and who you are supporting at this Sunday's PPV.

Hell In A Cell predictions Nikki Bella VS Brie Bella
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-nikki-bella-vs.html
Hell in A Cell Predictions Rusev VS The Big show
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-rusev-vs-big.html

Comments

Popular Posts