Hell in a cell predictions: Dolph Ziggler VS Cesaro

                                                          Dolph Ziggler VS Cesaro
                                                                2 out of  3 falls

Hey everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World. Tonight the WWE will present it's 2014 Hell In A Cell  PPV, airing at 8 p.m. EST/ 5 p.m. PT and midnight for UK viewers. Throughout this past week I have been posting my predictions for all the matches set for this Sunday's live show. I will leave the link's to all those posts bellow so you can check those out before tonight's action. You can also let me know what you're predictions are and who you will be sorting this weekend by leaving a comment bellow or by sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

This past Friday on Smackdown it was announced in a backstage segment between Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro that the two will battle it out this Sunday at Hell In A Cell in a two out of three falls match for the Intercontinental championship. While Ziggler was having an interview with Renee Young, Cesaro would make an appearance and the two would declare the next time they would be meeting in the ring.
Over the past month or so the two superstars have been feuding for the IC championship and I have expressed my displeasure for it all throughout the whole month. My main problem with this feud is that it was too thrown together. It was only last month that Cesaro was in a feud with Sheamus for the United States championship and The Miz was working with Ziggler for the IC Championship, this month we have seen the roles reverse and it has just reinforced the little importance of championships now day's in the WWE. I honestly think Cesaro has had some of he's strongest work with Sheamus and he worked a lot lot better with him in the ring. The chemistry between the two was there and the they kept me entertained in the ring, their match at Night of champions was amazing and the WWE really had a big chance to do something intresting with Cesaro and him holding the US title, storyline wise. The feud with Ziggler has been disappointing to say the least. Don't get me wrong it's had it's odd good moments, for example their match this past week on Smackdown was really really strong and they both looked great, but then it was all ruined by the simple fact it was on Smackdown. They had a good match this past week on RAW, and after Cesaro picked up the win they should of left it at that and announced he's title shot for Hell in a cell on main event instead of giving them another match on Smackdown to only then ruin the momentum of Cesaro. I get why they did it, because of the stipulation and everything but it didn't work and it was just a bad move to make in my opinion.

One thing I have hated throughout this past month is the treatment of Dolph Ziggler. Now don't get me wrong he has been in some amazing matches these past four month's or so, take the one on one match up against Randy Orton, witch has gone down to be one of my fave matches of the year. However the amount of losses he has picked up has been ridiculous especially because of the fact that he's the intercontinental champion. In fact they had him loose every singles match for a week and that really did piss me off to be honest. I've always had a problem with the way the WWE treat Ziggler but storyline wise the WWE really messed up with the booking for him this past month. They had him in all these singles matches when he was suppose to be feuding with Cesaro. There was the occasional match the Swiss superman was at commentary throughout the match but after a while all the momentum in the feud was gone and I completely lost any interest I originally had. They were both put in random matches doing nothing for the storyline then all of a sudden the feud was back on and to be honest, not many people are interested any more.

I think the WWE had to add something more to this match to keep the fans watching and interested. The two out of three falls stipulation was a good move, in fact it saved it to be honest. I know for sure I'm much more interested now and I actually can't wait to see how this will turn out. I honestly believe now this is gonna be one of the strongest matches of the night and everyone will be talking about it after. If these tow are given a strong time zone tonight they could hands down take the night by storm and really stand out. I'm personally supporting Cesaro. I feel like Cesaro really needs this win, and that if they have him loose again then there's honestly nothing left for him. The storyline is clearly done after this Sunday for the simple fact the WWE have already over done it with these two in the ring together.  As I said I do think it's gonna be a stand out night for these two and this match will be one of the strongest of the nights, but I do want and think Cesaro will pick up the win tonight and capture the intercontinental championship for the first time. It just feels like there is more they could do with Cesaro as the champ and as for Ziggler I honestly think they need to sort out something new for him and really get him in something interesting, maybe a heel turn is best for business.



Hell In A Cell predictions:

Nikki Bella VS Brie Bella:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-nikki-bella-vs.html

Rusev VS The Big Show 
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-rusev-vs-big.html

Sheamus VS The Miz:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-sheamus-vs-miz.html

AJ Lee VS Paige:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-aj-lee-vs-paige.html

Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictionsdean-ambrose-vs.html

Randy Orton VS John Cena:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/hell-in-cell-predictions-randy-orton-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts