Total Divas Season 3 Episode 5 Review & Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Monday and time for my Total Diva's Review and Reactions, where I bring you the low down on the latest episode and some of my own personal thoughts and options on the drama. I will leave the link to last week's Review and Reactions post bellow so you can have a quick re-cap on what happened last week or if you aint read it already; and as usual you can let me know what you think of last night's show by of course, leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So last night the E! Network provided Season three episode five of Total Diva's. This week the show focused on Eva Marie, Cameron and of course the Bella twins (Brie Bella). I said it last week, and the week before and the week before that but I'm so bored of seeing the Bella's everywhere I turn! I'd much rather just watch a full hour of only Naomi and Summer Rae than Nikki and Brie. The fact that I'm gonna have to sit through one of their matches tonight after watching an hour of them and their "reality" lifestyle just give's me a head ache. Anyway moving on with the blog post, let's get into last night's actions, what occurred and what I think.

First up Cameron, I wanna make this the main topic of conversation today. As you will already know from previous blog post and twitter post, I'm not the biggest fan of Cameron as a wrestler and as a person to be honest. I've always had the impression she's in the business for the wrong reasons and is taking up a place on the main roster that someone else deserves much more, not mentioning any names (Sasha Banks/Charlotte) however so far this season she has really made me re- think some of this this. I was really impressed in episode three when she made the big decision to move down to NXT. I thought it was such a big move to make and she really showed that she take's what she does seriously and she does want to develop and improve. I thought she came across really well then and did make me change my mind on her a little. Then on last night's episode she did it again. As you would of seen she was filmed having lunch with Eva Marie when she got a phone call from her mum who sounded very stressed and tired because of Cameron's younger brother who's only fifteen. Apparently he had been hanging around with the wrong crowd getting into trouble and not listening to her (mum). Cameron then made another brave decision to go back home to LA and visit her mum and try and help her. I thought this was really good and she came across really well once again. The fact that she dropped her training to go and help out her family really did make me respect her a lot, because training is so important especially for her and it was so nice to see her just drop everything and go back home to help her family out. Once there she once again came across really well and did everything she could do help her brother, eventually having a meeting with him and former gang member's, witch actually seemed to do the trick. I think the problem was was that in season's one and two they just made her come across a certain way and I think she really has been shown much different and better this time around in season three.

Next up and more Bella drama, as Brie started to doubt the fact that Bryan could get through he's injury without any more surgery. We all know what Bryan is like and he wanted to do everything the natural way and let he's body do the natural heeling without having to go under the knife again. However as the episode went on we began to see that that may be impossible and not an option he could afford to take. The whole thing would feature John Cena criticising him behind he's back to Nikki witch to be honest just flat out pissed me off. I find myself hating Cena each week even more due to this show but he just come's across terrible! Any way after seeing the WWE doctor again, Bryan was told that a second surgery would be best and that with it he could be back in the ring much much sooner. In my opinion I just thought he should do what he think's is best for he's body instead of listening to everyone else, weather that be the surgery or wait for the body to naturally heal. I thought Brie cam across really well again and for once they didn't try and make her come across as some kind of crazy, bitchy bitch.

Finally Eva Marie, and I never thought this day would even exist but I strangely found myself agreeing with Eva...yeah wired I know. So in last night's episode her husband Jonathan wanted to get a gun for safety after he heard of a break in and shooting a thew blocks from their house or something a long those lines, however Eva completely disagreed and didn't want a gun in her house. Despite feeling this way and expressing it deeply she agreed to go and "practice shoot" is what I'm calling it. Anyway when Eva was away with WWE Jonathan actually brought a gun without asking Eva. I thought this was so disrespectful and if I was Eva I would of gone nuts! It was so wrong of him to just go out and get a gun, not only knowing how much she was against the idea and the simple fact he did it without even telling her let alone ask her! I personally don't hate gun's but being and living in the UK I find it amazing the opinions so many people have on gun's but I totally back Eva and think having one in the house is just so wrong and he should of asked her first. But anyway it was all smiles by the end of the episode so alls good.

Remember you can leave a comment bellow or drop me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria letting me know what you thought of last night's show.

Comments

Popular Posts