Total Divas Season 3 Episode 6 & 7 Review and Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Monday and time for my Total Divas review and reactions. Last night two episodes aired and so I'm doing both episodes in one post. I will leave the link to last week's review and reaction's post bellow so you can re-cap last week's action or catch up if you want to. You can of course as always, let me know what you thought of last nights double bill by leaving a comment bellow or sending me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Last night the E! network brought us two new episodes of Total Divas, and they were two pretty action packed episodes. Focusing mainly on Natalya, Eva Marie and the Bella twins in the first episode the show brought my favriout episode of the season so far. I think I'm going to banish my wish of having a week free of the Bella twins, because it flat out aint gonna happen.
The first episode first focused on Cameron who returned to main roster action after spending time improving on her in ring work back down in NXT. They showed clips of her return match against AJ Lee even though it wasn't really a return match. She did however look a lot more polished in the ring and from what I remember from that match up she did look better in the ring and the match did flow more. In the episode she also showed her battle wounds if you wanna call them that from her training. They would soon show some tension between her and boyfriend Vinnie has he expressed that the two needed to move out and buy a new house because the apart they were currently living in was not the best place to be staying any more, but Cameron being Cameron put off the idea and left Vinnie hanging. Later on in the episode the two would argue in the street about the whole thing and Cameron would later reveal that they would actually be looking at new places to live. I honestly think Cameron didn't come across the best in last night's episode. Vinnie is such a genuine nice guy and would clearly do anything for her but she really does abuse that and take him for granted witch is such a shame, but I thought she did the right thing in the end.
Up Next was of course the Bella twins and with the girl's all going on vacation for Eva's and John, Nikki started pressuring sister Brie into going into Brie Mode even after Brie said on several occasions she doesn't want to drink much. I do think that Brie should of calmed down a little and shut up for a while about her new home and spent some sister time with Nikki but I thought It was Nikki who was in the wrong mainly. She shouldn't of pressured her into getting drunk, and it kinda annoyed me when I was watching it.
Finally the show focused on Natalya. I love Nattie and I really wished they would pay more attention to her both on the show and in the ring, she's such a talent and beautiful person. Anyway last night the show once again focused on her problems with husband TJ as TJ's idea of a romantic day out didn't go down to well with Nattie. Nattie also expressed how the little attention TJ was given her was effecting her. It was all pretty hard and awkward to watch, but Nattie came across pretty well as she always does. TJ on the other hand well, all I can say is douche bag.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night as I mentioned earlier on in the post, there was two episodes of the show and the second aired straight after episode 6. This episode once again focused on the Bella twins, mainly Nikki, Natalya and Rosa.
At the start of the episode Nikki was getting ready for the premier of her independent movie that she did with Brie. From what we got to see of it... er yeah I'm not gonna make a comment. After the premier John and Nikki went out for dinner where John would start asking Nikki a load of random questions about weather or not she would do a sex scene in a move, or a shower scene or show any part of her naked body. She pretty much made it clear she wouldn't really be up for doing any of that. Of course later on in the show we would find out why John was asking these questions and it was because in he's new movie he will be doing a sex scene. Nikki clearly expressed she does not want him doing the scene but John made it clear that he was doing it weather she liked the idea or not. I mean I get where Nikki was coming from because he never told her about the scene but after all it's just a movie so don't get the big fuss to be honest. For me this is was just another reason why they shouldn't be together. But it turnt out that Nikki's problem's are way deeper than just a sex scene and they sorted out their problems in the end.

Rosa was also in this episode about, and last night we Rosa expressed how long she hadn't had any action and that she was out for a new man in her life, and despite all the innuendo we get from Rosa she expressed that when she did meet someone she wanted to take it slow and not rush things because she wants to find "the one" and she didn't want to just give her body to someone because she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to then get hurt and be drove back to drink. I thought it was really nice to see that vulnerable side of Rosa. I never thought I'd end up saying this but  I honestly really like Rosa, I think she's very honest and down to earth and has come across really well on the show, I just think a wrestling career is not for her at all. She ended up going on a date with a guy in fact a couple of dates but thing's didn't really work out between the two and Summer Rae ended up going on a date with the guy as well... awkward.

At the early stages of the show Nattie met up with Trinity where they talked about Eva's bachelor-et   party that Trinity missed and the problems Nattie was having with husband TJ. Trinity did make the suggestion that Nattie and TJ went to see a marriage councillor witch Nattie was not really up for at the start but they ended up going anyway. After the first session Nattie thought it would be a good idea to go again but TJ thought otherwise. To be honest things just went down hill with these teo throughout the episode and there was even talk of a divorce!

What did you think of the double episodes? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts