5 NXT Superstars to watch in the future

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, as you all know it's NXT month on Talk Wrestling world and to kick off the month I have fore you my top five superstars I think you should watch out for in the future. These are superstars who are yet to make a big impact but once they really get going will be true stand outs. You can let me know who you think we should be watching out for by leaving a comment below or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.



5) Alexa Bliss
Kicking off the top five is Alexa Bliss. Now I have been one to criticize Alexa and make a lot of comments about her on twitter but I have notice that she does have something and I honestly think she is one to really watch out for in the future. So far she has picked up a win against former WWE divas champion Alicia Fox and has put any other diva that has stood in the ring with her through their paces. She may be small but she has a way around the ring that to be honest I didn't expect from her. From what we have seen of her so far, she has managed to hit some great spots and impressive moves. I think if she was given ten to fifteen minuets in the ring with someone like Charlotte or Bayley she would really surprise us. So far she look's to have a really wide move set and still think there is a lot more to see from her in the ring. Bliss has already showed us she's comfortable on the top rope and I really do believe that she could be a pretty good high flying WWE Diva. I think she has heaps of potential and once we start seeing more of her she will really start to shine. She look's amazing so we know she will go pretty far and make her way to the main roster quick, but she's by far more than a pretty face and I think the more we see of her in the ring the more we will see that.

4) Bull Dempsey
At number four is Bull Dempsey. Since he's debut earlier on this year I've been a big fan of he's, From the moment he's  music hit and he made he's way down the ramp and into the ring for some reason I just loved him, I saw something in him, I saw huge huge potential. There's just something about him that scream's money and I really do hope the WWE know that. He might not have the dashing look's of a superstar like Randy Orton or the mic skill's of Bray Wyatt but he has something, something that keeps' me wanting to see more. So far we haven't seen much of him in the ring, only bit's and pieces but so far I'm impressed, I think if he was put in a match against someone who was actual competition than he would really shine and show us a much wider move set. I love the character and how he play's it because he really is nothing like Bull. As I just said I've been pretty impressed with he's move set and there's something very hardcore and traditional about him, I think he would of been amazing in ECW back in the day, and I  like seeing guy's like that around now. He's work with Mojo was good, it frustrated me how they put them as a tag team at first but I liked what they did but if the WWE want us to see him as a strong heel then there gonna need to have him feud with a big NXT babyface and someone we actually give a crap about. He also need's to be feuding with someone a lot more serious with more potential and interest. Either way Bull Dempsey is someone to look out for in the near future.

3) Becky Lynch 
At number three is Becky Lynch. I was so happy hearing of WWE signing Becky Lynch because trust me this girl is a real talent! I've been a fan of Becky's for quit some time now and love her work from way before the WWE and NXT. The thing with Lynch is she pretty much has it all, she has decent mic skills, a strong move set, she's stunning and very diverse. When she first made an appearance on NXT with her Irish, dancing gimmick words cannot describe just how angry I was. I literally could of thrown something at the TV. There was no way I was going to accept this terrible terrible gimmick she was given. And then recently they changed her up and finally, finally gave her the character she needed. I hate stereotype gimmick's anyway so I was never gonna settle for this one but what she has been working recently is just right. We haven't seen much of her in the ring but once we do see more of her she will really shake thing's up for the division and challenge the main roster "divas" a heck of a lot! At NXT takeover two, she actually went one on one with Paige (who she has worked with a lot before the WWE) and the two apparently had an amazing match. I'd love to see her chase after the NXT women's championship in a thew month's and she is honestly one of the diva's I'm most excited to see really make it in the WWE and I really just want to see her on the main roster right now to be honest. I advise you all to go check out her work from the indie's right after you read this and trust me you will feel the same. This women will change the diva's division for sure!

2) Baron Corbin
At number two and just missing out on the number one spot is Baron Corbin. Now do I really have to tell you how much I love Baron Corbin. I think the whole world know's just how much I love Baron, I've been talking about him for months now and when ever someone has asked me who I'm most looking forward too or think will be big in the future Baron is a name that pop's up almost straight away. Trust me when I say they really have got everything right with Baron. It's taken a while to get him up and going, over the year he's worked a a couple of tag matches and jobbed for the odd NXT superstar but he finally made he's mark at NXT Takeover two. It's pretty much impossible to tell you my reaction when I saw he's face on my TV screen when I was watching Takeover the excitement and happiness I had was ridiculous! After waiting so long for him to finally make he's mark in NXT and the WWE it was so amazing it actually happening and he did not disappoint. So far we haven't seen that much of him in the ring but the WWE seem to be really big on him and so far a lot of people are very very impressed. He's got one heck of a finisher and the character is amazing, I just know there is so much more to see of him and once he get's more time in the ring and we get to see longer matches (much longer) then he will really really shine and he's fan base will grow a lot more. What I love the most is how right they have got he's character. The WWE have for once really looked at the real him and have really used he's real life character and adapted that into he's wrestling character almost like he's just playing an exaggerated version of himself.  I really do think Baron Corbin is one of the top star's to look out for in the future.

1) Tye Dillinger 
And finally the number one spot of my top five NXT superstars to watch in the future us Tye Dillinger. Now I know we haven't seen much of Tye in NXT but trust me he's one to watch for sure. I'm going to be doing a big get to know on Dillinger so I really don't wanna go into too much detail about him but what I'll give you a brief over. The thing with Tye is he's kinda been there and done it, he's experienced a lot already in the WWE and has been on the big screen's but I do like how he's made he's way in NXT and I really do hope that the WWE get it right this time around. He's such a big big talent and I just really want them to give him that push he really deserves. He's another superstars that has it all, he's got a very impressive move set, he's good looking, easy to watch and work's well as both a singles and tag team competitor. At first I didn't like the idea of him working in a tag team but to be honest I kinda really do like the idea and hope they really stick to it and push him a lot as a tag team competitor now. I honestly do think this will be the best move for him.That's all I really want to say about Tye for now because I want to save most of everything else for my get to know post on him witch should be up later this week or the beginning of next week.

I'd love to know what NXT superstar Diva you think we should be watching out for in the future, so leave a comment bellow letting me know or drop me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria. Remember it's NXT month here on Talk Wrestling World so please let me know what you would like to see throughout out the month!

Comments

Popular Posts