NXT Takeover Predictions:Sasha Banks VS Bayley

NXT Women's Championship Match
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! This Saturday for the first time ever NXT will leave full sail university for an NXT Takeover show and throughout this week leading right up to the live special I will be giving you my full predictions for the show. I'm beyond excited for the next NXT Takeover show, every single one in the past has been of such a high standard and you can always expect the very best and nothing less so I cannot wait to give you all my predictions for the show. This week is going to be a very very busy week because we also have Summer Slam this coming Sunday so my prediction posts will be all over the place. I don't like drowning you with prediction posts but with two big big shows there's pretty much no choice but I know you guy's don't mind a prediction post or too. I want to remind that also that my NXT Takeover predictions are apart of NXT Season/ month and the review and reactions blog post will be the post that will end the series. I hope you guys have enjoyed the season and I cannot wait to do it again next year! My Summer Slam predictions have already started here on my blog and I will link the latest post in the series down bellow at the end of the post so you can check that out and stay all up to date on everything. I really would love to know what season you would like to see next on my blog so let me know by leaving a comment bellow. I will link bellow any recent blog post including the latest in NXT Month and finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for this weekends NXT Takeover show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

This Saturday live on the WWE Network NXT Takeover will make it's debut in Brooklyn New York just one day before the second biggest pay per view of the year, Summer Slam. On the card is one heck of a divas match as Sasha Banks defends her NXT Women's championship against number one contender, Bayley. So who will be leaving with title wrapped around their waste? Will the Boss be able to hold onto the championship for a little longer? Or will Bayley finally have her moment and become the next NXT Women's champion? In today blog post I'm going to be going over what both divas have been up to over the past couple of months and making my final big predictions for the match. With so much to get through let's waste no more time and jump right into the blog post!

Over the past year Bayley has been on of the most popular WWE and NXT divas. She has created a huge following and has established herself as one of the best female wrestlers in all of the WWE. This Saturday in Brooklyn New York she get's a shot at becoming the NXT Women's Champion when she goes one on one with current champ Sasha Banks. I one hundred and ten percent think that now is Bayley's time. She's been waiting for that special moment, the right moment and I do believe that it is now. For the past year she has been working her butt off and it's really paid off. She has competed in some of the best diva matches in both NXT and WWE history, she has her own merchandise, and always receives a strong reaction from the crowds. Now, I'll be honest, I've said it before and I will say it again, at the beginning I was not a Bayley fan what so ever. I didn't get the hype. I didn't get why people liked her so much. Obviously she had talented but I did't like the gimmick and I just didn't see what the whole world seemed to see in her. However, the more I watches her wrestle and the more attention I paid to her the more I stated to like her and the more I became a fan. I've grown to really like her character. What we have seen is that she can switch it. She can go from the fun, childlike character to the tough, no nonsenses Bayley and I love that and it really does work. She know's herself as a character and you have to love that in any WWE superstar or diva. She knows how to get the crowd going, she knows how to make us want more from her, she keeps us entertained, her heart and passion shows through in every single match,promo and segment she is involved in, and most importantly she is one truly amazing wrestler. Bayley is a ready made champion.. I actually did think that she was going to capture the title back at NXT Rival in the fatal four way. I felt as though the way it was built up and the performance she had that she was going to come up on top so I was pretty surprised to see her leave still not the champion. Like I said, I really do believe that this Saturday will be her night. She has been waiting a long time for her championship run and I one hundred per cent believe that that will start tonight. Over the past month she been the centre of attention in the NXT Divas Division. She's taken on the likes of Emma, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch coming up on top every single time and proving that she more than deserves her place in an NXT Women's Championship match. She's going into this match with bags of momentum. She had a great feud with Emma witch was a great way to get everyone talking about her again and a great way to build momentum plus she has had great match after great match. I think she's going to have a stand out performance this weekend and blow us all away. I believe she is going to have her best match to date. Sasha Banks is someone that will push Bayley to her limits and force her to show some new stuff. I think their just going to work perfectly together. With Banks working mainly on the main roster right now it makes sense for her to pass the title onto Bayley this weekend. It's clear that now is Bayley's time. She's waited long enough and it just feels like the perfect time. She could have a great title reign and starting it now is perfect timing.

You would have seen last month that Sasha Banks was in my top fifteen superstars of the month blog post and here is what I wrote about her in that. The full blog post will be linked bellow at the end.
"I have mentioned it so many times in this blog post already but this month saw the diva revolution and give divas a chance movement really kick start and make an impact in the WWE. The divas division has been at an all time high and for the first time in a long time everyone excited and interested in the division. Sasha Banks has been one of the leading faces in pushing the revolution and getting everyone excited for the change. Every single week I had her noted as my stand out of the week and for every show she was on she was a stand out too. Let's go right back to the start of the month. On the first of July we saw Sasha Banks involved in a backstage segment with Dana Brookes and Emma where the two challenged Sasha to a tag team match the flowing week. Throughout this entire little segment Sasha held her own despite the numbers being against her and she spoke like a true champion and like a true boss. The flowing week Sasha teamed up with former partner and long time rival, Charlotte to take on Emma and Dana Brookes. Before the match began Sasha was in the ring by herself defending herself perfectly and gave both Emma a does of what it's like to be put in your place by the boss. Prepared to fight both girls on her own Banks was getting ready until Charlotte came down to the ring to team up. Both Sasha and Charlotte where dominate throughout the match and Sasha fought like a true champion picking up the victory for her and Charlotte. A week later Sasha defended her NXT Women's championship in an epic main event against Charlotte. It was one of my favourite matches of the month. Both divas put on a great main event and Sasha had one of her best performances to date. In the end she left still the NXT Women's Champion. We then of course had the start of the diva revolution. Going back to the thirteen of July, we saw the NXT divas arrive on the WWE main roster and Sasha Banks was one of those divas. Receiving one of the biggest pops of the segment Sasha officially arrived on the WWE main roster joining Naomi and Tamina to create Team Bad. On her debut night she was a top stand out and spent a great deal of time trending on twitter. On the same week we saw her in various Backstage interviews on WWE.com and Smackdown. In all the interviews she took control of them and even though Naomi is supposed to be the leader, Sasha is a natural born leader and she takes control. At Battleground Sasha had her first WWE Pay Per View match when she competed in a triple threat against Brie Bella and  Charlotte. She was a little shaky at times but that was clearly because she was nervous. However, she carried on fighting and was once again the stand out of the match. This month she also got two time divas champion Paige to tap out during tag team action and had an amazing performance on Smackdown last week. Sasha Banks has had a phenomenal past month.She has been competing like a true champion and has been dominating the main roster. She has made a great transition and I can only predict an even bigger August for the Boss"

I'm expecting a great deal from this match. I think the expectations are really really high for any NXT Divas match but because these two are two of the best of the best everyone is expecting a lot and I one hundred percent think they are going to deliver. There is not a chance in hell that these two will disappoint this weekend. It's defiantly okay to go getting our hopes up for this match. I think their
Sasha VS Bayley at an NXT Live event
both going to have one truly amazing performance. I do think that Sasha will be dropping the title this weekend. She's doing much more work on the main roster now and it just seems to make sense for her drop it this weekend. The timing is right and to be fair there is no other diva that she could really loose the title too apart from Bayley. The other divas that are not working on the main roster at the moment are not yet of the standard that is looked for in an NXT Women's champion and they haven't been on the scene long enough. However, Sasha won't be dropping that title easily. Both divas will be pushing each other to big lengths and forcing one another to deliver to a high standard and bring their best to the match. The girls have great chemistry and great history and both now how to put on a phenomenal match. Could this be the next diva match of the year?

Let me know what your perditions are for this match and every other match on the card by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts