RAW Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. Tonight we will have the official go home show for the two thousand and fifteen Summer Slam Pay per view as the second biggest show of the year is set to come live to us this coming Sunday.  As you all know this weekend is going to be a huge one with both Summer Slam and NXT Takeover Brooklyn taking place, witch means we have a busy, wrestling packed week this week. In today's blog post I have all my predictions for tonight's show as I recap all of last weeks action and start making all my predictions for the final Monday night RAW before Summer Slam. I will be predicting any more final matches before the pay per view and what I think we will see during tonight's show. With so much to get through I don't want to waste too much  time but before we get into things I have a couple of updates and reminders for you. First up, you would have seen that my NXT Takeover Brooklyn predictions were all uploaded last week. I have had a couple of tweets asking why I bothered writing and uploading them with the spoilers already online but I pre wrote these a while ago and not everyone has read the spoilers. Plus I really like writing these post so why not. I will link all the Takeover predictions posts that were uploaded last week down bellow at the end of today's post so you can stay all up to date and give them a read if you haven't already. This week is Summer Slam predictions week. You would have seen that the fist prediction post has already gone up and I will link that bellow as well. The rest of them will be uploaded throughout this week and then on Sunday I will be live tweeting throughout Summer Slam and my Takeover Review and Reactions will also be uploaded. Also, don't forget I still have a bunch of my NXT Month blog post to be uploaded as well. You can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show and this weekends live shows by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So this up and coming Sunday we will see the two thousand and fifteen Summer Slam pay per live on the WWE Network and the main event as announced over four weeks ago, will see the rematch of all rematches take place as the beast, Brock Lesnar takes on the phenom, The Undertaker. Tonight both superstars will be at Monday night RAW for the final show before Summer Slam. The last time these two were in the same building it was chaotic as one of the biggest brawls in recent years took place. I'm defiantly looking forward to seeing these two go one on one this coming Sunday. The story is strong, the build up has been strong, and the excitement is real high. The WWE have done a good job hyping the match and getting everyone  ready for what could easily be a match of the year candidate. I have written my prediction post for this match and I will be uploading that post later this week so keep an eye out for that. We are all expecting a lot from the match this weekend and I think it's perfectly fine to be getting our hopes up for both the Summer Slam match and tonight. We can of course expect to hear from Paul Heyman once again. It would be nice to see him open the show. For the past thew weeks now we have seen Seth Rollins open both RAW and Smackdown with very similar promos and I really would like to see something a little different tonight. The WWE do need to move their attention back onto Lesnar VS Taker. It's the main event of the second biggest pay per view of the year and the expectations are high for it so tonight we need to see one last big push before the two collide this coming weekend. I'm always down for a Heyman promo and knowing he will be on tonight's show does get me a little excited for what is to come. With Taker and Lesnar already colliding several weeks back I don't know if we will see it again. If we do it's going to have to be bigger and better than before and that's going to be a tough job pulling off but I think we could see it. With the way things ended the last time they were both in the same area, Lesnar is going to want to get he's hands on Taker way before Summer Slam. I'm also super super excited to see the Undertaker on tonight's show. It's always so rare for him to make a showing at Monday night RAW so these are always special moments. It would be nice to hear him cut a little promo again but if he does we can more than expect to see Heyman and Lesnar interrupt. I'm also expecting Triple H to play the typical Authority role tonight and try and bring "piece and harmony" to the show but we all know that won't be lasting long. The segment between these two will either open or close the show and it's hard to predict what will go down between them but no matter what the attention is going to be strongly on them throughout tonight's show and things are bound to get messy.

During last weeks episode of Tough Enough, John Cena made an appearance and accept Seth Rollins Summer Slam challenge witch means that this coming Sunday Cena and Rollins will put their championships on the line with the winner taking home both titles. I have spent the entire month moaning about this whole feud and four weeks down the line and my opinions haven't changed what so ever. I still seriously hate the feud, hate what the match is for, and hate the storyline.I still think that the booking has been all wrong and the WWE have made some stupid decisions when it comes to this match. However, saying all that, these two have such great chemistry and have had some amazing matches in the past that you can't help but be a touch excited to see them collide this Sunday. We all know for a fact that they will be putting on a great match at Summer Slam. Whenever these two step in the ring together they deliver to a high standard and always give us an awesome match and this one won't be no different. Now, Cena has taken a couple of weeks out of action but after he's appearance on Tough Enough last week we can more than expect him to return to Monday night RAW tonight to give the typical post John Cena match promo. He will be responding to the comments made by Seth Rollins over the past couple of weeks and he will be attempting to rally on the Cenation before the up and coming pay per view. I'm not expecting to see Cena compete tonight but he's John Cena so I'm not ruling anything out. Seth Rollins however should be competing on tonight's show. He's been booked pretty strong recently and I'm hoping that that is something we continue to see that tonight. He's momentum is really high at the moment and I'm expecting that to stick around. A possible match for tonight could be Owens and Rollins VS Cena and Cesaro. All four superstars have great chemistry and history and all their storyline's/feuds kind of come together and connect really well so it would make sense. Not to mention that Rollins and Owens have worked amazingly well together recently and I'd love to see more of them working together.

Let's move our attention to the divas and last week we got the huge announcement that all nine divas will be competing at Summer Slam this weekend in a elimination style match up. I've heard that the rules of this match are that if one person from the team is pinned then the whole team are eliminated. I hate this rule and I hate that we are not getting a typical, traditional elimination match. This also means that I need to make some changes to  my prediction post because I predicted it like a traditional elimination style match. I am of course looking forward to the match and I'm expecting a lot from it, I just wish that we had different rules for the match. Anyway, back to tonight and we could see a handful of different matches take place. After their loss to team Bella last week, Team Bad are in need of some momentum before the weekend. Sasha Banks is still looking like the strongest member of the team but we need to see stronger performances from Tamina and Naomi. Talking of Tamina both her and Alicia Fox really need to do something big tonight. Throughout the divas revolution they have just been thee and not really had a place. It has jut felt like they are there to keep the numbers even. They haven't stood out, they haven't done anything to make me comment on them, and they haven't felt like they have a place in their teams and we really need to see that change before Summer Slam this weekend. I really would love to see both of them in singles action tonight. Something like Becky Lynch VS Alicia Fox would do me just fine but even if it's tag team action I really want to see them take the spotlight a little. We could see team PCB take on Team Bella or (as I'm still hopeing for) a divas championship match between Charlotte and Nikki Bella. I cannot see the WWE having Nikki drop the title six days before Summer Slam but they have been building Charlotte up as the next champ so we can expect a title shift within the next two week or so.I'd also love to see the NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks and the current divas champion, Nikki Bella go one on one tonight, after all it will be the last time we could see that. One last big brawl between all three teams would go down a treat with the entire WWE universe tonight, it would also be great to hear from all three teams.

We also need to be paying attention to Sheamus tonight. He did try to cash in he's Money In The Bank briefcase last week during the closing moments of Monday night RAW, but thanks to Randy Orton, he was unsuccessful. I do think that there is a strong possibility we will see Sheamus cash in at Summer Slam this up coming weekend and the WWE have been teasing that a little, so watch out for Sheamus tonight and pay some attention to how he is being booked. We didn't see him actually compete last week and that was probably because of the concussion that he suffered the week before. However, I'm expecting to see more form him tonight and we could see a Summer Slam match between Orton and Sheamus announced for this weekend. So far neither of them are on the card and I can't see the WWE not having them compete at one of the biggest events of the year. Sheamus of course will have a thew things to say about Orton stopping him from cashing in last week. When it comes to seeing them both in action tonight we can maybe expect something like Owens and Sheamus VS Orton and Cesaro witch I will of course love. Talking of Cesaro and Owens, I'm defiantly expecting to see these two collide one last time before this Sunday. I am predicting for these two to have the match of the night this weekend and the final touches to their feud will be made tonight. I really do also want to see them both compete during RAW tonight. Also, if we do get
another divas match for Summer Slam it will most probably be Summer Rae VS Lana. I know that Lana mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Ziggler won't be back in action until after Summer Slam but I do think that there is a slight chance that we could see him return at Summer Slam but for tonight, I really do want to see Lana cut an in ring promo and challenge Summer or something.

Talking of in ring promos, we have heard a lot from Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper but for tonight I want to see Ambrose and Reigns take to the ring and cut a little promo. We saw them both take on Luke Harper last week so I'd love to see Bray in action this week just so he can gain some momentum and after all, who doesn't want to see Bray Wyatt wrestle a match tonight. The tag division should be interesting tonight also as Los Matadores and the Lucha Dragons will be looking for some momentum before this Sunday. And finally, last week we saw Arrow Star Stephen Amell and Adrian Neville challenge Stardust and Barrett to a tag team match. For tonight's show I'm expecting maybe a rematch between Neville and Barrett again.

You can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show and Summer Slam by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Summer Slam Predictions: Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts