5 TNA Superstars I'd love to see go to WWE

Hey guy's, I'm back today with my first TNA (sort of) post. I've never done a post like this before so It's gonna be intresting to see how it goes down. Anyway today I'm focusing on my top 5 superstars I'd like to see go to WWE. I'm going to be doing a reversal of this next week. You can let me know who you would like to see go over to either show by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


5) Samuel Shaw 
Kicking off the list is Samuel Shaw. Now Shaw hasn't been on the TNA roster that long literally under a year but from what I've seen I've actually been pretty impressed. Because he hasn't been around long We haven't seen that much of him in the ring but from what I have seen I've actually really liked. He has character when he wrestles, a sense of unique style and he executes he's moves really well and cleanly. He's submission is nicely applied and look's really effective. But the one thing that has impressed me most with Samuel is he's acting ability. He's gimmick as the "creepy bastard" as I and many other's have been calling has really worked. He's played it perfectly and it has shown how talented the guy is in and out of the ring. Every promo and segment he has been involved in/ done has been captivating and on point. He's played the role convincingly and the gimmick really really suits him. He has a look in he's eyes that's genuine, dark and captivating. It's clear he still has a lot to show and I think he's got a great thew months ahead of him. Why would I like to see him in WWE? Why not? He ticks all the boxes in what makes a great wrestler. He's young, good looking, talented in the ring and out the ring, can attack and has a fairly good wrestling background. He's also not small at all so he's already put in Vince's good books. I think he would be a great addition to the roster and feuds with the likes of Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt would make perfect wrestling TV. He still has a lot to work on in the ring but I have high hopes for him. My problem with him going to WWE if he ever did would be the change in character. The one he has right now is perfect for him and I wouldn't want to see him as any other but it's almost guaranteed he would be given something completely new. I think he has everything it takes to be a great heel and even a decent baby face.

4) Christy Hemme
Number four is Christy Hemme. Now if TNA was to ever go completely and the employees had to go else where there is no one more then Christy Hemme who I would love to go to WWE. At the moment the female announcers are at a high point with the likes of Gillian, Renee and Eden but the only female ring announcer for the main roster we have is Gillian. We all know how amazing Gillian is but for a long long time I have been waiting for someone come and help her put over there and take her place when she leaves for good and there is no one who compares apart from Hemme. Christy has been a ring announcer for a very long time and has heaps of experience so there would be no reason for he not to go straight to the main roster. Her voice sounds amazing on the mic and is one of the best female ring announcers ever. Not only that but she's multi talented. She can sing, wrestle and act. Now the WWE have had her before when she won the 2004 diva search where once on the roster she would feud with the likes of Victoria, Trish Stratus, Molly Holly and Gail Kim but was released in 2005. With history with WWE it could work for or against her but I personally think she would be a great addition to the announce team weather it be in NXT or the WWE main roster. She's been amazing in her storyline with Samuel Shaw and I think she would be amazing as part of the WWE again but this time outside the ring, despite being 33 Christy is still smocking hot and has an amazing body so why not?

3) Bobby Lashley 
Number three will come to no surprise to most of you, or whoever reads my live tweets every Sunday throughout TNA, but it's Bobby Lashley. Now I think I say it every single week but I'm so desperate for Bobby to go back to WWE. I've never really like'd him in TNA and have always thought he belonged in WWE. He's time there was good and he had some amazing matches but it could of been better. Lashley was released from the company in 2008 following a sixth month injury. The problem with Lashley right now is he's age. Being 38 mean's if he was ever to go back to the WWE he's time there would probably be limited. The good thing though he's experience. He was in the WWE quit sometime and he was never one to be put aside during he's time there. He had memorable matches and I personally was a big fan. But since he came to TNA I just haven't been half as interested. I was talking to someone last week about Lashley and we were both in agreement that WWE is more suited for him and he is more suited to WWE. We all know how much Vince loves he's big guys and well Lashley is far far from small. I think he would really benefit from a return to WWE and I think there is for sure a place for him at the moment especially with the new talent. As a heel feuds with the like's of Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan would work amazing for both him and them. Not only could he put the new talent over but he could really turn he's career around for the better. As a baby face a feud with Lesnar in this era is something I would really like to so personally. He could easily come back and be put in the main event spotlight and be put in some amazing storyline's. He has a great body and is in great shape so could be there for a good thew years depending on how relevant he is.

2) The Wolves
At number two is the only tag team entry and it comes from the Wolves. I literally cannot tell you how much I love the Wolves as both singles competitors and as a tag team. The two of them have insane talent and skill and tick every single box in what is needed to make a great tag team. There recent title defence against the Hardys was one the best tag team matches I have seen in a very very very long time and put all the tag teams in WWE to shame. I think both of them have an amazing career ahead of them and I still think the two have so much more to show. I would love love love for them to come over to WWE for a number of reasons. Firstly because there is no tag team like them at the moment. I've heard people compare them to the Usos but I personally think there is no comparison what so ever and the Wolves are just completely off the scale. If they was to ever come to WWE they would bring something new to the division. They would bring excitement, interest and importance back to the tag team championships There still pretty young so that works in their advantage. They have great crowd interaction and make amazing baby faces. I think they would be a good edition to the NXT roster even though they don't need to be there what so ever but I think holing those and then going over the to the main roster would work for them and make them look amazing as a tag team. And with how weak the tag division is in WWE at the moment they would single handily save it. Matches with the likes of the Usos and the Wyatts would be amazing and could become some of the best tag teams matches in pro wrestling history.

1) Austin Aries
And the number one spot goes to the one and only Austin Aries. Now I know that I am for sure not the only person who would love to see Aries go to WWE. I have said enough times but I honestly believe that Aries is one of the best athletes in Pro wrestling at the moment if not ever. The guy is main event and championship material for sure! Every single match is captivating and full of exciting entertaining wrestling. He's wrestling ability is insane and he does stuff in the ring we don't see many do any more especially in the WWE. He has style, character, talent, mic skills, ring awareness, passion, experience and so much more. I've been a big fan of him from he's time in the indie's and he has proven he can make a great heel and face. He's a good seller and submissionist and is great at putting over new talent. I think he would be the perfect addition to WWE and I think there stupid for not snapping him up already. He could literally feud with any one and it would be amazing. My problem with him going to the WWE is he's size. He's not the biggest of guys witch we all know wont work good for him there and he's style is very different. A feud between him and Daniel Bryan or Seth Rollins would be amazing or even new talent like Sammi Zayn and Adrian Neville. There would be no need for him to really go to NXT but some time there would be amazing too. Personally I'd love to see a big feud with him and Tyson Kidd who has been doing amazing in NXT lately. I want to do a whole other post about Aries soon so I'm keeping it brief today, but the number one TNA superstar I'd love to see go to WWE is by far Austin Aries.

Comments

Popular Posts