Superstar Of the week: Seth Rollins

Hey guys, it's Sunday and time for my superstar of the week. Yesterday I uploaded my top five superstars of the week post and I will leave the link to that and the last superstar of the week at the end of this so you can check those out if you haven't don't so already. You can also let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So as you would of seen from my top five superstars of the week post this week Seth Rollins come's in at number one. Despite the fact that my opinions changed on Seth this week it was a no brainier as to who was going to be number one this week. Seth pretty much stole the week let a lone a show. Last week on RAW he managed to pick up another win over Rob Van Dam in what was an okay match, RVD sold well and made Rollins look really good. He then on Smackdown of that that delivered an amazing promo after Dean Ambrose's one on one match with Cesaro. I think we have seen a big improvement in Seth's mic skills. I still think he's gonna make  better baby face just because I think he has the face and voice best suited for a face but that's just a matter of opinion. But yeah I do I think he has improved on the mic, he seem's more comfortable and has more of a character. He's been ticking all the right boxes in what makes a great heel and I really have grown to love the idea of him being this big heel and turning he's back on the shield those months ago because let's face it it has been best for business and he has had an amazing past thew months. It was then time for Summer Slam and the match I personally had been waiting for forever! I expressed enough how disappointed I was to say the least about the stipulation of the match but I had a complete different opinion after. Ambrose and Rollins completely stole the show. From start to finish it was action packed, it had meaning, it was entertaining they both showed amazing wrestling skill and the two just had amazing chemistry in the ring. The addition of the lumberjacks just made it seem that much better and exciting and it kinda broke the rules and point of a lumberjack match. I'm actually calling it my favourite lumberjack of the past ten years if not of all time! Even after the match I think the two still have a lot more to show in fact I know they do because I've seen their one on one matches from FCW and I think the feud is far from over. The match on Sunday I thought the control of it was split. They both did amazing but it was Seth who came out on top. I do think it was a petty way to win but I think it really did add that something else to the feud and allowed it to carry on more. The following night on RAW Rollins and Ambrose went one on one once again in a falls count anywhere match. As I've said a number of times I think they should of used the fact it was falls count anywhere a little more but I cant complain because once again they stole the show in what was an amazing match up! Now this was a RAW main event and could of even been on PPV. I do wish it was a little longer but for the time they had I thought it was amazing. Once again it was back and fourth and the control of the match was split. By the end of the night it was Seth standing tall after the attack on Ambrose with the help of Kane. I think this was a great way to write Ambrose out whilest he goes off and films Lockdown. The attack was done really well and I think Seth looked really good at the end of the night. I would love to see the feud carry on to Hell in a cell and let them have a hell in a cell match up and I think it's what a lot of people want to see. One thing is for certain is that Ambrose's return is gonna be on you don't want to miss! I mentioned earlier how my opinions of Rollins had changed and that came from the little documentary on the WWE network this past Wednesday (The Shields journey to summer slam). I just thought he came across really bad and I lost a lot of respect for him during the documentary but once again that's just a matter of opinion. There was also some backstage tension between Rollins and Jack Swagger on Main event this past Tuesday witch led to their one on one match on Smackdown. Now I think if they had a longer match it would of been a lot lot better and the two could put on an amazing match but for what we had I actually I thought it was really good. I didn't like the way Seth won and I think their making Swagger look really weak right now but it was another win for Rollins and another contribute to the number one spot.


Superstar of the week: Roman Reigns
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/superstar-of-week-roman-reigns.html

Top 5 superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Comments

Popular Posts