RAW Predictions

Hey guys, It's Monday and time for my RAW predictions. With a less then a week until Summer Slam tonight it's the last stop and the last chance for the superstars to gain momentum before Sunday. Today I'm going to be giving you my predictions for tonight's action/ events. I will leave the link to last week's RAW Review and Reactions post at the end. You can also let me know what your predictions are for tonight by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoia.


So as I just mentioned tonight is the last RAW before Summer Slam, one of the biggest PPV's of the year. Last week saw both main event stars Brock Lesnar and WWE world heavyweight champion John Cena absent from the show however tonight the two of them will both at RAW, as mentioned earlier today on WWE.COM. I mentioned it enough time's last week but I think it was absolutely ridiculous that guy's weren't on RAW last week, there the main event stars of one of the biggest events of the year and I think at least one of them should of been on the show. That being said the little promo we got last week was actually really really good and it helped build heat leading up to their match. I do think tonight the two need to have some kind of collision. Personally I'd love to see quit a dark show tonight, Id like to see Lesnar go on an attack on some superstars and with quit a thew legends scheduled for tonight's show I think it would be awesome for him to attack one of those with the ending of the show being both Lesnar and Cena facing off in the ring. Will it happen? I doubt it, but I do think we need to see some kind f collision between the two before Sunday.

On to the diva's, last week on Main event AJ Lee made her comeback and delivered a nice little speech to Paige. I do think AJ has some momentum to build tonight. With Paige picking up the win over Natalya on Smackdown and AJ only beating Summer on Main event I do think as the diva's champion AJ need's to do that little more because it's been mainly Paige dominated. I also think we need to see more heat between the two on RAW before they face off at Summer Slam, either if it's both or one of them in a one on one match or another promo from either of the two girls. As for Stephanie and Brie I don't think we need to see much more from the two of them. I think it would be good to see Brie in the ring one last time before Sunday, after last week she does need some momentum.

Now time for the topic of Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Last week for sure was there week. The two owned both RAW and Smackdown from there matches to the entertainment that they brought to the shows. I think it would be great to see a promo from Ambrose but when isn't it? I'd also like to see the two of them both in matches but it's more likely to just see Rollins in a match tonight I think.  I do for sure think we will see the two collide some how tonight.
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens next with Reigns and Orton. As we all know I'm personally not interested in this feud but I do think the two will have a decent match, the lead up has been pretty good with the attacks and promos. I don't know if we will see Reigns attack Orton tonight but I do think there will be some kind of collision, they seem to be making quit a big deal out of the whole thing.
I also think The Miz needs to pick up a clean win tonight. Ziggler has picked up a win on every RAW for the past three weeks, and with Miz as the IC champion he needs a win tonight.

And Finally tonight RAW celebrates the Birthday of Hulk Hogan and there has been rumours all week of guest appearances. I'd personally love to see an NWO reunion tonight. But with Hogan on the show that can only mean one thing, Serious Network plugging!

I'll be back tomorrow with RAW Review and Reactions, remember I will be tweeting live throughout RAW and you can tweet me throughout the show at @TezangiVictoria.

RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/raw-review-and-reactions.html

Comments

Popular Posts