RAW Predictions

Hey guy's, It's Monday witch means it's RAW night and time for my RAW Predictions post. Every week you can expect this post to be up around this time. I will leave the link to last week's RAW Review and Reactions post witch is up every Tuesday. You can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So were getting closer to Summer Slam, and the card is starting to shape up nicely. Last week's RAW was an okay one. Nothing "amazing" but it was all right. I think with the next PPV being so close I think it's important that the next couple of both RAW and Smackdown show's need to be really good, and push the feuds for the matches at Summer Slam. I've heard that John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are all not going to be at RAW tonight. I'm not sure if it's true (I think it is). I think this is absolutely ridiculous! These two men are the main event stars for one of the biggest PPV's of the year and with it being only two weeks until the show I think it's stupid that both of them are not at RAW tonight. It's important that we get into the "feud" more. There need's to be an awesome lead up to the match, without it it just seams stupid, boring and even more predicable.  Hopefully next week they will BOTH be at the show, in fact they NEED to be at the show.
I think it's likely the show will open with Roman Reigns. On WWE.com the only mention of tonight's action is how will Roman Reigns respond? Obviously this is talking about Randy proposal last week on Smackdown were he challenged Roman Reigns to a one on one match at Summer Slam. Personally I couldn't give to shits what Randy Does next but I wont get into all that. I cant see Roman saying no, that would just be stupid and wouldn't make any sense, But I think this whole thing is just boring. These two have been going at it since the whole Shield/Evolution thing and it's all just getting way to boring for me now. There matches have been far from intresting and I don't think they compliment each other in the ring at all. To be honest I think it would of been much more intresting to see Roman go one on one with Triple H and feud with him more rather than Orton. I think for this match really work and keep me interested is if some kind of stipulation is put in the match like a street fight or something intresting but to be honest I think that's more suited for Dean and Seth. It will also be interesting to see if Roman has improved on the mic, and I would love it more if Ksne was put into something good for him and stops being Randy's bitch.
On to the topic of Rollins and Ambrose. For me it's these two keeping me interested at the moment. I do however think they need to push Ambrose in the ring a little more, He needs to get a nice clean win (on RAW) against a worthy opponent. Last week on Main Event he had an amazing match against Alberto Del Rio and was my match of the week, I will leave a link to the post about it at the end; and I think we need to see more matches like that from him on RAW. I do also think Rollins need's to calm down on the attack for this week. I'd rather see a backstage Promo, I think Ambrose needs to pick up a nice win tonight and be able to celebrate a little without any attacks. I have heard that Dean ambrose, Roman reigns and Chris Jericho will be teaming up to face, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins in six man competition but I doubt it will be on the show and just be a dark match,  but I'm not sure.
Finally for the divas, it has been announced that AJ Lee will defend her divas championship at summer slam against Paige. After the attack from Paige on Smackdown, I think it's likely we will see Paige in some one on one action tonight witch I'm hopeing at the end we will see a nice pipe Bomb delivered by AJ. I do feel like for this match to be interesting at Summer Slam there does need to be some kind of stipulation but I doubt we will get one.

RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/raw-review-and-reactions_29.html

Match Of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/wwe-match-of-week-dean-ambrose-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts