Why I'd love to see Ronda Rousey come to WWE

Hey everyone, back today with something a little different. I mentioned earlier on in the week that I'm gonna be doing more opinion based post and so far the one's that I have done and posted have gone down really well and I've really enjoyed doing them. I will leave the link's to those at the end of this one so you can check those out if you aint already. You can also let me know what you think of today's topic of conversation by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So today I'm looking at something different and a topic I wasn't sure I was going to actually address just because I have had mixed feelings about and still do.  But I've decided to do it anyway so I can my opinions out there a little because I know I aint really spoke about Ronda and what I think of her that much at all, in fact not once on my blog! So here goes. First of all I need to express just how much I love Ronda! She ticks every single box; she's beautiful, got an amazing body, very athletic, sexy, strong, talented and charismatic. She separates the girls from the women and stands out in everything she does. She's someone I really do look up to in every way and is all round a great inspiration for women around the world. Now recently there has been talk of her maybe coming to WWE (well sometime in her career), and I've been really back and forth back and forth on how I feel about this. A part of me really does want to see her come over to WWE and a part of me real think it's best if she doesn't come to WWE for obvious reasons. I think the problem with Ronda going to WWE is not only with her current fan base but her all round style. She's very different to the women we see in WWE and I'm not sure how the younger fans would connect with her. There's also the difference in style and image, not only as a person but as a performer. With the WWE being PG and having a certain image at the moment I'm not sure how well she would fit in. However, personally I would love to see Ronda come to WWE. I wouldn't like to see her there full time though; I think she would be great as a part time Wrestler in the WWE kinda like a female Brock Lesnar. Yeah I said it. I'd love to see her as the first ever Heyman girl, there's every reason for her to be so and come on admit it how awesome would it be to have Ronda freaking Rousey as the first Heyman girl! The two would be one hell of a force to be reckoned with and it would add so much more excitement to the divas division, witch I talk more about as we go on. Let's also not forget that Heyman has numerously raved about Ronda and how much he would love to represent her. With Ronda in the divas division it would force every single diva on the roster to up their game and work ten times harder. It would give us a stronger out look on the divas and the fans would finally be able to get into a divas feud and pay more attention to the division and the actual wrestling not just how good looking they are or how well they can pull off the image of their ass eating their attire. I think we would see an all round much stronger division and much more from all the women, because it's clear we're not seeing half of their talent and full potential. It would re-store faith in the divas division and in women's wrestling all round. The sight of Heyman and Ronda and her work would be much like the stuff were getting from Lesnar and he's work with the superstars at the moment. But it raises the question's, who would be a worthy opponent for Rousey? Who would step up to the mark? Who would entertain us and put on one hell of a women's match? When we look at the current divas roster not many stick out to be honest. When I think about it's the likes of Natalya and Charlotte who really do stick out. Unless you watch NXT then you probably won't be aware of Charlotte, I advise you to check out the NXT Takeover match between Charlotte and Natalya. Trust me one of the best women's matches in years! But she really is one to watch. She's by far one of the strongest, athletic and talented women the WWE have. She may not be on the main roster right now but once she is she's defiantly gonna be one to watch and could be a real competitor for Ronda. Then there's Natalya. I did a post on Natalya recently and I will leave the link to that at the end. Natalya would pretty much be the perfect opponent. Her strength and skill is unlike any other in the division and with her family background a feud with Ronda would not only make sense but could go really far and change the view of women's wrestling that many people have right now. Also, with the way WWE treat Natalya and the little attention and wrestling recognition she gets, working with Ronda would really bring out the best in her and allow everyone to really see the Natalya I and so many others have been waiting to see. It will also show how much the WWE not only respect Natalya and her name but the divas as a whole. I for sure would pay great amounts of money to see a match with Natalya and Ronda Rousey.
So what are the chances? Well it's no secret that Ronda is a fan of the WWE, with her recent attendance at the Summer Slam PPV along with and even uses "Rowdy" to proceed her name in honer of Roddy Piper. She's driven and determine to be the best at what she does something shared by the superstars across the WWE roster. She wouldn't struggle to adjust to the physicality of WWE and after becoming the UFC women's bantamweight champion she has pretty much over come everything in her path, and once her career there ends or maybe takes a break their is clearly huge potential of her coming over to WWE. The thing with Ronda is she has something that you just cant teach and has that pure star quality.But what do you think? Would you like to see the rough and tough chick come over to WWE or not? Let me know by tweeting @TezangiVictoria or leaving a comment bellow.

Comments

Popular Posts