Summer Slam Predictions: Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins

                                                   Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins 

Hey everyone, it's number seven in my Summer Slam Prediction series. I will leave the link's to the post's I have already done at the end of this one so you can check those out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know what your predictions are for this Sunday's PPV and who you are supporting by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So this Sunday see's Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins finally face off one on one. The two have been feuding since Seth's betrayal of the Shield a thew months ago. Everyone know's how much I love this feud and both superstars as a whole. I was so worried with what they were going to do with both these guys once the Shield was over. Seth is a high flyer but there is no one on the roster like him at the moment and we all know how high flyers and guys like Seth are treated in the WWE. After being such a big fan of Rollins from he's ROH days and FCW days even earlier NXT days I knew how amazing he was and always felt that the Shield was holding him back and we weren't seeing enough of him. I was really convinced he would be put in the mid card section of the roster and I really do think that he would of been there as a baby face. And this is why I have grown to love the choice to have him as a heel. It was completely un expected and everyone was shocked that it was him of all people, after all pretty much everyone predicted that it would be Ambrose that would turn on Rollins and Reigns. I think having him as a heel as opened so many doors for him. We have seen some amazing amazing work from him in the ring and he has been put as a main event start were he belongs and many deem him as championship material including myself. As for mic skills, he's good. He has improved a lot and were begging to see more character from him on the mic but I think the problem I have is the fact that he aint got the face and voice of a heel. In the past in he's career he has played a heel greatly but for some reason I haven't been feeling him as a heel. He's done all the right things a heel does and ticks most of the boxes but there is just something missing for me. As for Dean Ambrose, do I really need to go into detail about this man? I think everyone and there mother knows how much I love this man. I genuinely believe he is the most talented and has the most potential on the WWE roster right now. He ticks all the boxes, good looking, awesome gimmick, amazing mic skills, convincing captivating character, good ring awareness, great in ring ability and move set. Not to mention he is extremely over with the fans. I did not predict that he would have such a great run as a baby face. I was so ready to see him as a heel and I just couldn't see him as a face what so ever. But I have been proven wrong once again. The fact that he can pull off such an amazing baby face run with such a character is truly amazing. The guy has a talent and pureness about him that we don't see often. He genuinely loves what he is doing and it shows in everything he does. The two of them have had some amazing one on one match up's with varies opponents such as Cesaro, RVD, John Cena and Randy Orton, big big names in the company at the moment. I'd say that the momentum as pretty equal. The feud for me is the hottest more captivating intresting feud going in WWE at the moment and I think it's great two new young superstars are getting so much heat. What I love mostly about this feud is the rawness to it. There's been no crazy trailer promo stuff or in ring interviews it just been two guys going at it left right and centre. We have had some good brawls and promos from the two and the build up has been amazing alone. I along with the whole world was extremely disappointed when there match didn't happen last month at Battleground but I do now think it was a good idea. It added more heat and excitement to the feud and kept us wanting more. As we all know Dean won the beat the clock challenge and got to choose the stipulation for their match at Summer Slam and on Smackdown a thew weeks ago Dean announced that he has chosen a Lumberjack match. At first I was extremely extremely disappointed and to be honest I still am a little. I was expecting and wanted more. I wanted something more extreme and ruthless, but the way Dean described it and why he choose it made it sound so much better and more intresting and now I cant wait to see how it turns out, I also feel that this has allowed the feud to go on. No way will this Sunday be the end of the feud and with such a poor stipulation there feud is by far going to go on for another several months. I do predict however that because of the announcement of Ambrose staring in new WWE feature film "Lockdown" and the fact that filming starts next week and that he has not been booked for any shows for a month I think it's clear what's going to happen. Either, he picks up the win and is attacked at the end by the lumberjacks or the following night on Raw leaving him injured or Seth picks up the win due to the lumberjacks attacking Ambrose. I think it's obvious they will write him out as an injury while he is filming. I think then it will allow Rollins to grow more. There is also the likely hood of Rollins cashing in the briefcase on the night allowing him to become champion meaning that when Ambrose does return the feud can not only continue but they can compete for the championship. No matter what this Sunday will not be the end for these two. With how popular the two are with the fans they cant just end it now and they wont. And trust me if you haven't already you need to check out their matches from FCW. They had a great feud there and had some amazing amazing matches. I still know they both have so much more to show in the ring and I think the two are gonna shock everyone tomorrow night and are most probably going to steal the show.
But what do you think? Let me know by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Rusev VS Jack Swagger:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-jack-swagger-vs.html

Paige VS AJ Lee:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-paige-vs-aj-lee.html

The Miz VS Dolph Ziggler:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-miz-vs-dolph.html

Stephanie McMahon VS Brie Bella:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-miz-vs-dolph.html

Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-chris-jericho.html

Roman Reigns VS Randy Orton:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-roman-reigns-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts