RAW Predictions

Hey guys, It's Monday witch means it's time for my RAW predictions. I will leave the link's to last week's RAW Review and Reactions post at the end so you can check that out if you haven't done so already and you can get an insight to what I thought of last week's action. You can also let me know what you RAW Predictions are my tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


So it's Monday witch means it RAW night and time for my RAW predictions. I'm so proud of myself for actually keeping this as a regular post even though there not my favourite to do admittedly. After last week's fairly good RAW I think there is a lot to live up to tonight but going by what has been confirmed so far it seems like we have another good RAW ahead of us. I should imagine Cena is gonna open the show tonight and talk about he's match with Lesnar at Summer Slam in fact Lesnar as a whole. He's probably gonna go on to talk about how the championship will be he's again at the end of night of champions and how he will conquer the odds like he did two years ago. Also during the opening segment it is suppose to be Hogan, HBK and Flair witch is why I believe Cena will be helping kicking off the show as the legends will be discussing Lesnars victory mainly.It has been announced that Cena will go head to head with Bray Wyatt on tonight's show witch I have no idea why was even booked! It makes no sense what so ever for these two to have a match and is a complete random match up. It does not look good for Bray what so ever and I think tonight will just work against him knowing WWE and the fact that Cena is back after a week out of action and a loss at the second biggest PPV of the year loosing he's championship means he will for sure be picking up the win either it be by pinfull or submission or an interference ending it in DQ. I feel like this is gonna do nothing for Bray what so ever. It's obvious he wont be picking up the win tonight and after a big win over Chris Jericho at Summer Slam I think it's stupid to make him lose to Cena they need to just hurry up and think of something new for him.
After the ending of last week's main event I'm expecting to see some kind of promo from Seth and/or Kane about it and Ambrose. I kinda want them to give something else for Seth to do, he needs a small little feud for a month or so whilest Ambrose is away filming for Lockdown or should I say "missing". I don't wanna see him just competing against random opponents. A match tonight with Roman Reigns would make a lot of sense after what Reigns said last week on Smackdown and it could easily end in DQ with an interference from Orton leading to an attack on Reigns it would add more to their feud whilest giving Rollins a strong competitor and one that makes sense for him to actually wrestle. As for the Reigns/Randy feud I think I have said it enough times how much I'm bored of this feud but hopefully tonight we get something exciting from the two.
I'm also hoping we get to see something new for Dolph Ziggler if they're not going to carry on the feud with him and Miz. I'm also just waiting for them to do something with Sheamus. He's kinda just filling in spaces at the moment but I really wanna see something new for him. He's heel turn is way way way overdue and I think there are so many ways they could turn him heel. Get Reigns out of the feud with Orton and get Sheamus feuding with Roman. That way Sheamus can turn heel and start main eventing again and at the same time push and put over Reigns a bit. Or they could put him in a feud with Swagger as it appears that the Rusev/Swagger thing is off now. That way Swagger gets the push and Sheamus gets a heel turn and away from the mid card section of the roster, not to mention it would 100% make sense for Swagger to hold that specific championship. It would also make sense for Sheamus to feud Rusev who at the moment I have no idea what their doing with. We saw him and Henry have a thew moments last week and it looks they're feuding but what does that mean for the tag team of Henry and show, I was actually really getting into that idea. Talking of the tag team's, will this be the week that the Ascension make some kind of appearance weather it be a promo or some kind of trailer for their debut? I bloody hope so because this tag division is looking weak and needs saving! By the looks of things their putting Stardust and Goldust and the Wyatts in the picture for the championship somehow.
I also wanna see some development in the Nikki/Brie storyline. Maybe see Nikki do something major as a part of the authority but I think it's more likely we will see her face AJ tonight witch is probably gonna result in an attack from Paige. To be honest all I want is an intresting long match from the divas tonight no crazy attack or stupid promo just a strong solid wrestling match!

RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/raw-review-and-reactions_19.html

Comments

Popular Posts