RAW Predictions

Hey guys, It's Monday and the night after Summer Slam. I'm here today with last minuet RAW predictions. Remember you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will leave the link's to last week's RAW review and reactions and my Summer Slam reactions post at the end of this one.



So last night was Summer Slam and what a night it was. We have three new champions and I personally couldn't be more happy with the results from last night. I think tonight marks the night of some new stuff, new feuds, new logo and changes in the WWE. I'm hopeing the night starts out with the new WWE world heavy weight champion Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. I think it's best if Cena is away tonight, that way it will  show the damage Lesnar done last night and how we begin to see a new change in the WWE, and anyway who doesn't like an opening segment from Paul Heyman!? It will be intresting to see if they start something new with Lesnar, it seem's a lot of people want to see Reigns as the next champ, in my opinion I think Reigns is far from being the next champion. He still needs to show he's worthy enough and we need to see more from him in the ring and on the mic. Talking of Roman I'm keeping my fingers very crossed that they have ended the feud with him and Orton. There's no need for them to carry on and no need for them to be back in the ring together.
As for divas action there's been a lot of rumours that Eva Marie has a title shot...yeah if that's true I'm giving up on pro wrestling. I kinda want them to keep the AJ and Paige feud off for a bit. I'd rather see Paige go on to something new tonight rather than more stuff with AJ but going by how popular their feud is I should imagine that there going to continue it for at least another month or so.
I also cant wait to see what's going to happen next with Ambrose and Rollins after there amazing match last night. With Ambrose starting to film for Lockdown this week I doubt he will be on our TV for much longer so it will be interesting to see how they write him out for a thew months, I'm guessing an attack leading to injury maybe? No matter what they do I think it's safe to say thee feud is far from over.

Rusev and Swagger had a pretty good match last night but I kinda want there feud to be over as well. I think it's time Rusev moved on to something else and the same goes for Swagger. I think if there going to build Rusev up to be this big main event wrestler they need to at least put him in the shot for a mid card championship and of course the best one he could go for is the United states championship. Or maybe Swagger could go for the championship. At least then we could see a heel turn for Sheamus and Swagger back holding some kind of gold.

With the tag division being so bad at the moment I'd love to see at least a little trailer for the debut of the Ascension. The NXT tag team champions have been hinting for a thew months now about there main roster debut and what better time fro them to make there debut then the night after Summer Slam? I'm also wondering what they will do with Ziggler. I'm hopeing they don't manage to screw him out of the championship. I'd really like for him to be put in an awesome mid card feud but with who? I have no Idea.
As for The Stephanie/Brie thing I actually cant wait to see how this is going to develop. After Nikki's heel turn last night I'd love to see her actually be apart of the Authority and officially join tonight. It's also likely they could open with this if not Lesnar.

Summer Slam Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-reactions.html

RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/raw-review-and-reactions_12.html

Comments

Popular Posts