My Top 5 Superstars Of the week

Hello Everyone! It's time for this weeks top 5 superstars of the week. Last week saw The Miz climb to the top but who will it be this week? I will leave the link to last week's post and the individual superstar of the week post. You can also let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5)Brie Bella
Kicking off this week's top five is the only diva in the list, Brie Bella. Now I'll admit it I'm not the biggest fan of Brie Bella but I do think in the ring she is one of the best Divas they have or at least has potential. The past couple of week's have been pretty good for her although this time last week she was still "unemployed" by the WWE, in fact it's all round been a good year for Brie Bella; with Total Divas getting bigger and her being one of the main attractions, getting married to Daniel Bryan, and being involved in big storyline's, the only thing she is missing is the divas championship. We all know Brie is probably the worst actor in sports entertainment history! But I have to give it to her there is a little improvement, maybe she's been taking acting lessons whilst being away from WWE. These past two week's Brie has been in control in the whole Stephanie/Brie feud. From the harsh words she gave her from the crowd, to her getting Stephanie arrested all the way to getting exactly what she wants this week on RAW. Firstly I wanna say how amazing it was that this week we had a diva's based RAW, the girls owned it this week and it's great to see them getting the attention they deserve. It was great seeing the night end also with two divas! The segment as a whole between the two was actually really good and although Stephanie got her little attack on Brie it was Brie who stayed on top and Brie who was left standing tall in the ring.

4) Randy Orton
At number four this week is Randy Orton. I haven't quit known what to think of Orton lately, he's kinda been all over the place, one minuet he's best buddies with Triple H, then he's being a moaning bitch, then he's teaming with kane, then he hates him, one minuet he's chasing the WWE world heavyweight championship then he wants to kill Roman Reigns. But this week I think it became pretty clear what the WWE are doing with him for now, and that is a feud with Roman Reigns. Do I like the idea? I don't know to be honest, I mean I like the idea of the two of them  being away from the championship for a bit and they have good chemistry in the ring but I'm kinda bored of seeing them in the ring against each other. We've been seeing it since the whole Shield/Evolution thing and it's just getting a little boring for me personally, but I do think there gonna have a good match or two. I had to choose who I was going to put in the list this week out of the two and for me it was clearly going to be Randy. He put on an amazing attack on Roman Reigns back on RAW this week with a cheap shot from behind and then the not one but two RKO's on the announce table. He then gave us an amazing promo on Smackdown last night and although he wasn't in a match this week he's been a stand out for me.

3) Chris Jericho 
Number three this week is Chris Jericho. Since he's return Jericho has been doing all the right things in my eyes. One thing I love about Jericho is the fact he happily comes back every now and then and puts over new talent. He's come back night kicked off great with the Wyatt feud and even though I haven't been all for it I have been enjoying it a little. He's had constant amazing matches including ones with, Luke Harper, The Miz and Randy Orton. There was also he's match at the Battleground PPV against Bray Wyatt witch for me was match of the night. Every week he is proving he's still got it, from in ring action to mic skills. The feud with Bray has really shown the best of the two of them in all areas. The backstage attack was done greatly and the two have amazing chemistry in the ring, not to mention the two cut amazing promo's and the crowd love them! But this week it was Jericho for me who has stood out. He kicked off the week with interrupting the Stephanie and Triple H speech and brought back some amazing flashbacks  and really got the crowd going. He then had the match of the night against Seth Rollins, and despite the end it was a back and forth match and Jericho was amazing throughout. He then had another awesome match last night on Smackdown against Erick Rowan and managed to pick up a much needed win.

2) Seth Rollins 
Filling the number two spot this week is Seth Rollins. I'm completely team Ambrose in this feud but let's face it it's Rollins that has been staying on top this week. He had an amazing match up on RAW with Chris Jericho were it was back and forth back and forth and Rollins showed good offence, he counted moved good and once again showed he's amazing skill of selling! He put on an amazing attack last week on Smackdown on Ambrose and remained the last man standing once again. He stayed repellent on Main even this week when he interrupted Ambrose's match against Del Rio, pushing the feud more. He's been imposing with he's mic skills. And then there was Smackdown last night. As we all know he teamed up with Kane in a Handicap match against Dean Ambrose, were he played a good game and used good tactics throughout. He's performance was really good as well.

1) Cesaro
This week's number one superstar is Cesaro. A full post review all about why he is at number one this week will be up later today.

Top five superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Superstar of the week: The Miz
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/superstar-of-week-miz.html


Comments

Popular Posts