My Current Top 5 TNA Superstars

Hey everyone, TNA time now. I know their are all round mixed feelings about TNA but recently since the show has been showing some improvements I've really got back into it and so I'm back today with my current top 5 TNA superstars. I will leave a link to my top 5 WWE superstars of the week at the end of this. Remember you can let me know who your top 5 TNA and WWE superstars are at the moment by tweeting met at @TezangiVictoria.



5) Bobby Roode 
Kicking off the top five this week is Bobby Rood. Now I'm with a lot of people with the thought that Roode as a baby face just don't work. I'm much much more a fan of he's when he's a heel. I just think some people are best suited as a baby and some are best suited as a heel; Bobby is clearly a heel man. That being said over the past couple of weeks or so I have grown to accept the idea purely because he's been playing the role fairly good. I am still waiting for him to turn heel again but I think it will be a while before we see that. He's matches have been fairly good as well nothing that has blown me away but I have enjoyed watching him again. Personally I wanna see him as champ again because let's face it, Lashley is just a terrible champion, in my opinion anyway.

4) Ethan Carter 
At number four is Ethan Carter. Personally I'm not a fan of Ethan but I couldn't not put him in the top five at the moment. Every week I just seem to get more impressed and each week he's giving more and more and clearly improving in every area. Mic skills wise I have been really really really impressed. He has a clear character and he sticks to it. He's very convincing and comfortable on the mic and it shows through in every single promo he delivers and he seem's to only keep getting better. As for in the ring I think he's been shining there too. I think he should of been in this week's main event by far! And I have no idea why he wasn't put in it. Even if they didn't have him win he still should f been in there and it would of made a lot of sense and fitted in with the current storyline. Once again I think he has been getting better each week in the ring and he's wrestling skills just seem to be a lot sharper and all round better. I can for sure see him with the Championship around he's waist soon once Roode is out of the picture. The current storyline is doing wonders for Ethan's career.

3) Bram
Number three will come to no surprise to most of you, especially those who read my tweets every Sunday through impact, but it's Bram. Now, Bram aint been on the TNA scene for very long at all but so far he's left an amazing impression on me personally. I haven't seen any of he's WWE or other work before but just going by what I have read the guy is one to watch for sure! He's little feud with Abyss has actually been pretty good and Bram has been the stand out guy throughout it picking up to clean win's over him. Their match this week I thought was awesome and took me right back to ECW days. I do think it should of been a lot lot longer but for the time that it was I though it was amazing a true hardcore match. I can see a feud with him and Magnus growing slowly and I think it's gonna be Bram who once again comes up on tome. He's amazing on the mic, the character is amazing and he plays it perfectly and I still think there is so much more of Bram left to see.

2) The Wolves
Just missing out on the number one spot this week is the wolves. I'm a big big big fan of the Wolves and don't really have anything negative to say about them what so ever! I thought their tag team championship match a thew week's back against the Hardy's was one of the best tag team matches we have seen in a very very long time! I thought it put all the WWE tag teams to shame and the two of them blew me away completely, I literally had no idea they were that talented! Any doubts I previously had were completely gone after that match and their right up their with the best in my eyes and their is no doubt in my mind these guys will go down in history. The announcement last week for the Hardys, team 3D and the Wolves I thought was amazing and I'm gonna be talking more about that in the week, but all I will say for now Is I think it will be the Wolves that shine throughout it.

1) Low Ki
And finally, we have reached the number one spot and it goes to the one and only Low Ki. I could talk about this guy all day long but this Wednesday I'm going to be doing a get to know Low Ki post so I wanna keep this short for now so nothing is ruined for that post and it don't sound repetitive. But Low Ki, for me personally has been stealing the show week after week. He's moves in the ring just keep on impressing me and every match just leaves me wanting to see more from him. I really do hope they develop a big feud between him and Samoa Joe because the two work amazing in the ring, I could literally watch them go at it for hours and hours on end and I think the two still have one more (at least) seriously epic match left they could show us.

Comments

Popular Posts