My Top 5 Superstars of the week


Hey everyone, it's Saturday and time for my top five superstars of the week. I have to admit it's been the hardest week so far trying to find a number one spot and I've tried to do something a little different this week. Last week saw Seth Rollins claim the number one spot but who will it be this week? You can let me know who your top five and who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria or leaving a comment bellow.

5) Damien Sandow
Kicking off this week's top five is Damien Sandow... Mizdow... whatever you wanna call him. I kinda had to put Damien in this week's top five just because he's been entertaining me on both RAW and Smackdown and despite the fact that he's matches have been pretty rubbish and he didn't manage to pick up the win on either of them I still enjoyed seeing him on my TV this week. I have to admit I do like what their doing with at the moment and I've said it several times over the past thew months or so and I'm gonna do a complete separate post about this very soon.  I also have to point out how I actually thought he applied the figure four leg lock pretty well in both matches against Sheamus and Ziggler .

4) Sami Zayn 
At number four this week is the only NXT star to be in the list, Sami Zayn. If you don't watch NXT you probably won't be that aware of Zayn but I'm sure you've heard his name before, if not I have no idea what you have been doing with your life! This week it was announced on NXT by the new general manager William Regal that at NXT Takeover two, Adrian Neville will defend the championship in a fatal four way against Tyson Kidd, Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn, and this week Breeze and Kidd teamed up to face Sami Zayn and the champ. I really do think that it was Zayn who stole the show once again. He's the NXT I'm most excited to see come up to the main roster and I think at Takeover he's gonna once again steal the show.

3) Rusev 
This week's number three spot is taken by Rusev. Now I'm sure most of you are pretty surprised I've even put Rusev in the top five let alone put him as number three, but this week it was a no brainier as to where to put him, after he's recent performance's he had to be in my top five and close to the number one spot. Over the past months I have had my doubts about Rusev and I still do but week by week he's proving me wrong and showing why he is one to watch and take seriously. The gimmick is slowly growing on me, one week I like it the next I don't but lately it's been working and I think that's down to them toning it down a little with the promo's and it's been nice to see the attention be more so on Rusev than Lana. We've been able to see much more from him in the ring and he's move set has widened a little witch is great! And I can now see him holding a mid card championship in the next thew months. He's worked the feud with Swagger well I just think it would of been better if Rusev picked up at least one loss.

2) Roman Reigns 
At number two this week is Roman Reigns. Once again I kinda had to put him in the top five again this week. I have to admit I have been pretty disappointed with he's performance's this week but I still think he deserves the number two spot. I will leave the link to my get to know Roman Reigns post at the end so you can check that out if you aint done so already. The main reason I put him in my top five this week is because I've been watching some of he's old matches and I've been really surprised with how far he's come as a wrestler and as a character, even though I moan about him a lot! I also loved how there was no Orton/Reigns action this week and it was nice to see Roman face someone new for a change but I should imagine once Orton is back on Monday it will be straight back to the usual. I do think that on RAW it should of been just Reigns and Rollins there was no need for Kane to be in the match and no need for another handicap match. I think if the match was longer it would of been much better. He's Smackdown with Bray I thought was shaping up to be really good and it's shame we didn't get a full match with a clean ending. And last nights main event was all right but we saw nothing different once again from Reigns.

1) Goldust & Stardust
This week's number one spot is the the first time it has been taken by a tag team and my superstar of the week post will be up tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts