Summer Slam Predictions: Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt

                                                        Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt

Hey guys, I'm back once again today with the fifth post in my Summer Slam prediction serious. I have already made my predictions for the match up's between, Jack Swagger and Rusev, Paige and AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz and Stephanie McMahon and Brie Bella, I will leave the links to those post at the end of this one so you can check those out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know what your predictions are and who you are backing this Sunday by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So the second post of the day comes from Bray Wyatt and Chris Jericho. Now as we all know the two have been feuding since Jericho's return a couple of months back on RAW when Bray attacked him alongside Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. The attack and instant feud was amazing and the crowd showed there approval of the feud straight away. It was all done right and was really effective. I have to admit that I haven't been as into the feud as I thought I was going to be. I think the problem is is I'm just getting bored of Bray been put in feuds and it all being so similar. All the feuds he has been in have been pretty much the same and I think that he should just be in a title opportunity already. Over the past year Bray has shown time and time again that he is championship material, from he's mic skills to he's character to he's in ring ability. I find it stupid that he has only had one chance at becoming the WWE World Heavyweight champion. I do think that once this feud is over with witch I should imagine is at the Summer slam. I do think they need to get him in a title shot. Will that happen? I doubt it very very much. If we look at who is main eventing at the moment and who's likely to get a title shot next Bray is nowhere near that group of people. It would mean him feuding with Cena once again. So realisticly I cant see him being put in the line for a title shot for another thew months at least.As for Jericho, I think he's had a great return. Since he came back he has been in great matches with the likes of Randy Orton and the Miz and let's not forget Bray and Jericho's last match at Battleground. I find it amazing how Jericho comes back and feuds with the new guys and does it so well. The two have had some great promo's witch we all expected! The lead up has been pretty good too. The interview the two did this week really did add that little more to their feud. And with Harper and Rowan banned from ring side I do think the match is going to be intresting. I hate the idea that WWE are giving out that Bray needs to have the two at ringside helping him out in order to win because that's not the case what so ever. Bray is completely capable of  going out there with the likes of Chris Jericho and picking up the win. The two had a great great match at the Battleground PPV witch in my eyes was match of the night and I have high hopes for their match up this Sunday. I don't know if it will be as good as there last match but either way it's going to be good. I do think that Bray needs to pick up the win this time round otherwise he's just gonna look weak. We can expect to see more mind games from Wyatt of course but I do want him to pick up the win cleanly. The two have pretty good chemistry in the ring and they do compliment each other in the ring as well. Hopefully the feud will end this weekend. I cant see the point of of it continuing to be honest. But that being said I have no Idea what they will do with Bray next if the feud does end. For that sake I do think they will continue it for another month even though I really don't want it too. It just seem's pointless. We've seen it all before with Cena already this year. I have to give a clap for Bray though. Over the past year he has seriously grown both in the ring and on the mic and even as a character. He has feuded with some of the greats and future hall of famers such as Kane, Jericho and John Cena and they man hasn't even been given a true title shot. But even though he hasn't held the championships or in fact any championship he has been a key superstar of the year and the fans have really grown on him and let's face it, he's only 27 years old and this is only the start of he's career. The future looks very very bright for Bray Wyatt and so does this weekend. I'm predicting Bray for the win and I'm backing Bray as well.
Remember I will be tweeting life throughout the Summer Slam Kick off show and actual show, you can leave me questions, let me know your predictions and who you are supporting me by dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Jack Swagger VS Rusev:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-jack-swagger-vs.html

Paige VS AJ Lee:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-paige-vs-aj-lee.html

The Miz VS Dolph Ziggler:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-slam-predictions-miz-vs-dolph.html

Stephanie McMahon VS Brie Bella:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/stephanie-mcmahon-vs-brie-bella.html

Comments

Popular Posts