NXT Takeover Rival Predictions: Baron Corbin VS Bull Dempsey

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. This Thursday NXT will host it's next live show, NXT Takeover on the WWE network. Every championship will be on the line as usual and superstars and divas in locker room will get their time to shine and hold the spotlight. Now, every single NXT Live show has been outstanding, and so tonight the young, up and coming talent have a lot to live up to, but with a card this strong, I honestly believe we could be witnessing the best NXT Live show to date. I will be live tweeting throughout Takeover including throughout the kick off show my review and reactions post will also be on Thursday so make sure to keep an eye out for that. Also, Wrestlemania season has officially started here on my blog and the links to all the posts in the series so far will be bellow. You can let me know what your predictions are for this Thursdays live show and also what you would like to see in Wrestlemania season by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 


This up and coming Wednesday at NXT Takeover Rival, Baron Corbin and Bull Dempsey will collide for the third time in their careers. Over the past thew months the two powerhouse's have been going at it in an attempt to one up each other, and so far it's Baron who has proven to be the better of the two, scoring quicker wins over random opponents and winning two matches against Bull himself. This Wednesday we will finally found out who is the better of the two when the collide for the third time. But can Bull really suffer another loss to Corbin? Will they be given the time to really shine and take the spotlight? And what will the future hold for both of these superstars then they end their feud with one another.


Baron Corbin
Since making he's official debut in NXT, Baron Corbin had dominated the NXT roster. Standing in at six foot seven and two hundred and seventy five pounds, Corbin is one of the biggest men on the roster. Week after week he has grown and if we look back at he's first night when he defeated CJ Parker at another NXT Live show, he has come a long long way and proven to be the man to watch in the near future. One thing that we have not stopped hearing about is Corbin's presences. The thing with Baron is, is that you know when he's in a room. You can't take your eyes off of him and he has this immediate intimidation factor about him. Even when he comes out he's focus on the ring and the man in there awaiting he's fate and he does't take he's eyes off of them for a single second. Another thing about Baron is he's killer finisher. Now, it's an impressive finisher anyway but when he first hit on Bull Dempsey, a man who is around three hundred pounds, you cannot help but be immensely impressed. As a character and all round superstar he ticks all the boxes, and if he can grow so much in such a short amount of time and develop such a strong following than the future looks to be very
very bright for him. He's best match so far has to one hundred per cent be he's match last week against Adrian Neville. He really did hold he's own and proved that he is more than a ten second talent and he can take on those bigger, longer matches and really put on a good match altogether. I do think he will be scoring the win this week, even though I think Dempsey needs it more. I think the match is going to be very split but after Bull cost him he's match last week, Baron's going into this match fuming and will most probably dominate the match very early on. All round I do think Baron will go really far in the WWE, and the company do look to be very high on him so I expect to see him on the main roster sooner than most superstars.


Bull Dempsey
As soon as Bull Dempsey came on my screen I knew I was going to be a fan of he's. He looks like a star. He has that rough, old school image but also has great in ring ability and really strong mic skills witch is something I have very recently recognised. He understands he's character/gimmick so well and he knows how to portray that tough guy, don't mess with me attitude to perfection. He knows he's style, he's all round image and what he has to do to be a success in  the WWE. Over the past year, we really have seen Bull grow and just get better and better week after week after week. The other thing about Bull is I find him really gripping. It's like I'm waiting for him to do something really big and you just know he has so much more to show. Even though he has not scored a win over Corbin yet this could be he's week. I am supporting Baron in their match but when you look at it I think it's clearly Bull who needs the win more than Corbin and I don't think he can afford another loss. To be honest I think this is the dark horse match and could be the one to really blow us away and I think both Bull and Baron are going to be stand outs. I mentioned that I feel bull is holding back but I do think in he's match this Wednesday we will see just how good he is and he will really impress us. The momentum is split, with Baron having more because of the wins over Dempsey, but after costing Baron a huge match last week, Bull also has some momentum on he's side.


As a whole I do think this match is gonna be a good one. These are two extremely talented superstars who haven't shown a fraction of what they are capable of. What I'm hopeing is they get much longer in the ring. If they have a longer match they really could blow our minds and put on the best matches of their careers so far. With the momentum split it's anyone's game. Bull does need the win but with the WWE looking to be more for Corbin at the moment it's hard to predict witch way it will go. Let me know who you are supporting down bellow in the comments. I'm also going to quickly insert some bits of what I have written about both these superstars recently on my blog.

NXT Review and Reactions 

"It was then time for the man who gravity forgot to take on the much larger, Baron Corbin. I mentioned in last weeks Review ad Reactions post that this match was extremely important for Baron Corbin. It was important that he showed he's more than a ten second star and can do so much more in the ring. And after all, this was the semi final match in the number one contenders tournament for the NXT Championship, it doesn't get more important than that. Now, Baron is a big guy, almost seven foot, nearly three hundred pounds. The numbers themselves are enough, but because we haven't seen that much of Corbin in the ring I don't think anyone really knew what to expect. But I have to admit, I loved this match, I thought Corbin proved everything he needed to prove and really did have he's moment to shine. It was a slow start, I still think he needs to brush up and work on looking a little neater in the ring but when he's in the ring with someone like Neville, who's smaller and faster, he's going to struggle a little. Corbin used he's size and strength to he's advantage and had some great spots, hitting Neville with a monster of a clothesline. This was by far Barons best performance to date. He really proved he has a lot to show and I was really really impressed. He dominated most of this match and showed he is one to really watch in the near future. Despite the amazing performance, after Bull Dempsey made a sneaky appearance, throwing Corbin into the steel post, it was enough for Neville to take advantage and hit the red arrow in order to get the win and qualify for the final round.
Next Wednesday will also see Baron Corbin take on Bull Dempsey once again."


"The last actual match of the night was the final match in the first round of the NXT championship
number one contenders tournament as Bull Dempsey took on the undefeated Baron Corbin for a second time. For a thew months now these two have been at each others throats, and after Corbin scored a clean win over Dempsey a couple of weeks back, Bull was on the search of some pay back and momentum. You know what, I liked this match. I think what everyone has to understand is these two, especially Corbin, are in their build up stage and the short matches are all working towards that but the matches are getting longer and last night they really did show much more. Corbin blew me away. The way he bounced of those ropes with such ease and power really is something to watch. He knows he's a big guy, he knows how to intimidate an opponent and as the announces keep saying, he has that presence about him that you either have or you don't, its not something you can teach. I was also really impressed with he's power. There's no hiding Corbin is a strong guy but everything about him is just power, if you know what I mean. And he's ring awareness and work with the ropes is pretty impressive and something else to really watch in the future. Another impressive win over Dempsey means that Baron will now go one on one with Adrian Neville in the next round and I think this will be he's time to shine. He'll be forced to show more and really prove he's more than a one hit wonder. I do think Bull will interrupt the match leading to a one on one between the two at Takeover but I say keep your eyes on both these stars because their a big deal."


NXT Takeover Predictions Adrian Neville VS Finn Balor
NXT Takeover Predictions Charlotte VS Sasha Banks VS Bayley VS Becky Lynch

Comments

Popular Posts