NXT Takeover Rival Predictions: Buddy Murpthy & Wesley Blake VS The Lucha Dragons

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. This Thursday NXT will host it's next live show, NXT Takeover on the WWE network. Every championship will be on the line as usual and superstars and divas in locker room will get their time to shine and hold the spotlight. Now, every single NXT Live show has been outstanding, and so tonight the young, up and coming talent have a lot to live up to, but with a card this strong, I honestly believe we could be witnessing the best NXT Live show to date. I will be live tweeting throughout Takeover including throughout the kick off show my review and reactions post will also be on Thursday so make sure to keep an eye out for that. Also, Wrestlemania season has officially started here on my blog and the links to all the posts in the series so far will be bellow. You can let me know what your predictions are for this Thursdays live show and also what you would like to see in Wrestlemania season by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 


This Wednesday live on the WWE Network, newly crowned NXT Tag Team Champions Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake will defend their titles against the superstars they took them from, former titleholders, Sin Cara and Kalisto, the Lucha Dragons. With this being their first ever title defence, Murpthy and Blake have a lot to prove to themselves, the WWE, The Lucha Dragons and the NXT universe. How will the fact they are performing at that their first live NXT show affect their performance? Will the guys who were able to knock off the longest reigning NXT Tag team champions of all time be able to regain their gold? In today's post I take you back to what has been happening over the past thew months for all four of these superstars, my full predictions for both tag team's and I will be inserting some comments I have made in previous blog post about NXT's hottest tag teams right now.


Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake.
Now, you all know just how much of a fan I am of Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy. For months I have been talking about them in the best possible way, both on twitter and here on Talk Wrestling World. I even had them in my top fifteen superstars to watch in twenty fifteen post ( I will insert what I wrote about them in that post at the end of this section of the post). These guys are the hottest tag team around right now and I have to admit, my favourite. They just tick every single box and I'm so glad the WWE are high on them. Their talent is just amazing and I remember when they first debuted, having their first NXT TV match and I just thought, yes, these guys are going to go far. In their first match they dominated and even though they didn't score the win, the had an outstanding performance and made it clear that they are two young guys to keep your eye on in the near future. I was slightly worried that the company would not be all the stuck on them at their rise to the top would be slow one. But with their amazing performances every single time they were in the ring there was no denying these guys were the best around the WWE gave them the biggest push possible. A couple of weeks back Buddy Murpthy and Wesley Blake became the new NXT Tag Team champions and they more than deserved. They work so so hard and it shows so much, whenever they compete. I do think they are going to go really really far. I would say keep a very close eye on them this week at Takeover because I have a feeling they are going to really take it up a notch and surprise us. I can't see them loosing the championships at all this week but they will have a tough challenge on their hands.

Who to Watch in 2015
"Up next is one of my current favourite tag teams, NXT stars Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy. I've also written a lot about these two on my blog and on twitter so I will try and keep this short and I will leave a link bellow to were I spoke more about these two. Just like Alexa Bliss, we haven't seen much of these two in the ring but what we have seen has been truly amazing! These guys blew me away the first time they competed in an NXT ring and ever since I have been hooked on them. Every time they are in the ring they steal the show and wow the crowd and everyone at home. These are two extremely talented young men with a bright bright future. I doubt we will see them make it to the main roster this year, but there is not a doubt in my mind they will be the NXT Tag team champions come the Summer. These guys are an amazing tag team with so much to show. These two are easily going to take over NXT in twenty fifteen."


Sin Cara And Kalisto
There's no doubt about it. Sin Cara and Kalisto are one of the best tag teams in NXT history. I mentioned several times on my blog when they first was put together that I wasn't sure on the idea, mainly because I  was so used to seeing Sin Cara as a solo superstar and I wasn't sure how it was
going to work; but it was clear on the first night they competed as a tag team that they were meant to work together and they were going to be a big success. I also saw this as a hug opportunity for Sin Cara. After struggling big time on the main roster this is just what he needed and it did make me think that it's a shame they never put them as a tag team ages ago. They are both so insanely talented and you never ever get bored of watching them wrestle. Kalisto in particular just blows me away. I could honestly watch him compete all night long. All that being said, I am really worried about these two. It seems as if the WWE don't have any plans on keeping these guys as a tag team when Kalisto goes up to the main roster and there has been some awful rumours concerning Kalsito's change in gimmick when he goes up to the main roster. Talking of the main roster, recently we have seen Sin Cara work more on the main roster and has scored some big wins including one over Intercontinental champion Bad New's Barrett. But there doesn't seem to be anything solid for him in the future. I do think this will be a great match Wednesday and really well put together, and there's no doubt Kalisto and Sin Cara will dominate a good chunk of the match and show why we love them so much



I don't doubt for a single second that this will be an amazing tag team match up. They are both such outstanding tag teams with so much chemistry and with a rather similar but at the same time very different style, these guys are going to give us a great match. I think the titles will stay in the hands of Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake but they will have a big challenge on their hands with the Lucha Dragons, because let's face it, they knocked off the longest reigning NXT Tag team champions in history to hold those titles, they aint going down without a fight.


NXT Takeover Review and Reactions
"The first match of the night was for the NXT tag team championships as Sin Cara and Kalisto defended their titles against Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake. Now, you would of all seen my previous posts about Blake and Murphy from the past year or so because I literally am their biggest fan! I think they have absolutely everything you could ask for in a tag team ad they scream potential. I even had them in my fifteen superstars to watch in twenty fifteen post witch I will leave the link to bellow; I've been saying for months and months now that these are the guys to watch and they were in for an amazing year. Last night they proved all my predictions to be right. I have to admit at first I was a little confused as to why they were being given a shot at the tag team title sin the first place. They ever defeated Kalisto and Sin Cara neither did they win any kind of tournament so I was a little confused and I was worried that if they loss the match than there would be nothing for them and all the momentum they had built would of gone to waste making them have to start up again. At the same time I couldn't see them winning the match either. The match altogether was amazing. When I say I want a good quality tag team match this is what I meant. All four men are so extremely talented and have such a good connection with each other and the NXT universe.  I could honestly watch them all compete all night long. One thing I found very interesting about this match was the crowd reaction. Neither got a terrible reaction but the crowd were very behind Blake ad Wesley witch really
did make me very happy. These guys work so hard and it really does show every single time they are in the ring. These are two young men that you can tell go away and work on absolutely every area they can and improve themselves to the highest standards and finally their hard work paid off as they became the new NXT Tag team champions. I have to admit I did get a little emotional when they  won, there was even a little tear. I think when you have so much faith in anyone and they achieve something so big it's such a huge deal. My mum on the other hand thought I was insane. It does look now that Sin Cara and Kalisto will get their re-match at NXT takeover. but I could not be more happy we have new champions and I could't be more happy for Blake and Murphy."


Comments

Popular Posts