RAW Predictions


Hey guy's it Monday witch means it time for my RAW predictions. I will leave the link's to last week's RAW Review and Reactions post so you can check that out if you haven't done so already or so you can get up to date on all of last week's action. I will also leave the link's to last week top five superstars and superstar of the week post.

So last week brought us one of the worst episodes of Monday night on RAW of the year. The whole show just one big disappointment and nothing major or exciting happened and the matches were all pretty weak, predictable and short and the same went for Smackdown to be honest. But it's a new week and I'm keeping positive about what the WWE have to offer to us this week. Judging by the WWE website it look's like another Cena based week with a guarantee that we will see more of this "aggressive Cena". I think I've expressed just how much I hate this new Cena if that's what you wanna call it. In my opinion it's all to cringe and forced it just doesn't come work for me personally and I really can't see it working against Lesnar at Night of Champions. It's like he will open the show.

It should also be intresting to see what happens next Goldust and Stardust. last the week I had them at the top of the list making them my superstar of superstars of the week. Over the past week I've been saying just how much I loved the heel turn and I think it's gonna work really well and so far it is. I should imagine that if not this week, next week it will be announced that they will challenge The Usos at night of champions for the Tag team championships. I do think the Usos need to have a good win this week either in singles competition or tag competition just so that they gain momentum and they stay interesting. Knowing WWE it is likely that they will have another match with Gold and Stardust once again either in singles competition or tag team action. To be honest I think it would better if they the Usos had a match with another tag team and then there's an attack from Stardust and Goldust in the ring and they demand a tag match at for night of champions but let's face it, creative would probably never come up with such an idea.
Talking of mid card feuds, I'm hoping this week there will be some development in what they are doing with Jack Swagger and Bo Dallas. I do think they should of had Swagger pick up one win over Rusev at least but for some reason there doing something with Bo Dallas and Swagger and I don't know how I feel about and I hope they don't just use Swagger to put over new talent once again. I predict another segment from Bo but I doubt very much we will see them in the ring together, although it would make sense just because Bo cost Swagger a match last week on Smackdown.
On to some divas action now and I think we all know that AJ will continue to play her mind games on Paige. With what their doing with the storyline right now it looks like there is no chance in seeing Paige in a real good match on either RAW or Smackdown. I do think that she has so much more to show and since coming up to the main rooster I don't think we have seen half of what she can do in the ring. I also have a strong idea where this storyline is going but there is obvious restrictions on how far they can do it just because of it being PG. I'd love to see AJ in a match tonight and maybe see the tables turn a little on the mind games.
I also think they need to bring back the Wyatt family nice and strong this week after such a bad week last week.

It's also almost    that we will see Roman put in he's 1000th handicap match. He's clearly going to be "punished" as Triple H basically said so. If we get another handicap match involving Kane I will walk out my house and scream in the middle of the road! Just put him in a good stipulation match with a decent opponent ideally Seth Rollins.
And finally tonight Randy Orton will participate in the highlight reel with Chris Jericho witch should be intresting and hopefully we see a new feud grow for both superstars.

RAW Review and Reactions
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/raw-review-and-reactions_26.html

Top 5 superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-top-5-superstars-of-week_30.html

Superstars of the week: Goldust and Stardust:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/superstar-of-week-goldust-stardust.html

Comments

Popular Posts