RAW Predictions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my Blog, it's Monday witch mean's it's time for my RAW Predictions, I will leave the link's to all the latest posts and last week's ones you should check out before tonight's show. Leave a comment bellow or tweet me at @TezangiVictoria letting me know what your predictions are for tonight's RAW.



So last night the WWE presented Night of Champions and well it was one messy PPV, I will leave the link bellow to my NOC Review and Reactions post I did earlier today. You can say a lot about last night's show but one thing is for sure it was pretty damn entertaining and messed up a lot of feuds. It's left me really excited and interested to see what will go down tonight on RAW. I always do have high expectations of the night after a PPV and with Night Of champions being the show it was I'm certain that tonight will sure be one heck of a night! With some explosive drama and probably some good matches guaranteed this may not be a episode of RAW you wanna miss. The only problem I do have is with the story development .  There was some great matches and high physicality last night but the story development and telling last night was weak and I keep saying it but a lot of the decisions and end results made last night made no sense what so ever and didn't help a lot of feuds and superstars, So I'm really looking forward to seeing how the WWE shape up thins tonight and bring some thing's to today's live show.

First thing to talk about is the return of the lunatic fringe himself, Dean Ambrose. The internet and arena blew up last night when former Shield member came rushing out of a taxi and into the ring attacking Seth Rollins who had just be announced as the winner of the Rollins/Reigns match due to for fit and called out an open challenge to anyone in the locker room, something tell's me he wasn't expecting Ambrose. The two brawled over the arena and It was strange realising just how much I missed these two guy's beat the crap out of each other. Ladies and gentlemen the hottest, most entertaining feud in WWE is back. After making such a dramatic return last night Ambrose is for sure yet to be given a great match tonight and hopefully we get one of he's epic promo's. I should imagine he will go one on one with either Randy Orton,  Kane or maybe even Cesaro, I don't know. Either way he need's to pick up a strong win tonight,after having a such a long time out of action and Rollins picking up some amazing win's whilest Ambrose was absent, Dean need's some momentum and a strong win on he's back, if there gonna go at it again let it be after the match. As for Seth he has some problems of he's own to be dealing with after what he got up to last night in finale 5 minuets. I'd like to see him and Cena main event tonight in a one on one match and maybe then Ambrose can attack him but it would make a lot of sense for the two to have a match tonight and well it would be a pretty awesome one at that if they were given a long length of time and it would be a great opportunity for Seth to really shine.  One thing that is guaranteed is that there will be some fireworks with Ambrose and Rollins tonight alone.

Next up mid carders and after Sheamus' strong successful title defence in what was an amazing, match last night, in fact my match of the night, the WWE need to be very careful with how they plan their next moves with this one. Sheamus and Cesaro must feud for another month, they MUST. Cesaro failing to pick up the win and become the new United States champions was the worst decision of the night last night. I keep saying it but Cesaro needed that win and they could of done a lot creatively with him as champ, as for Sheamus he would of been better off without the championship and they could of done more with him not being the champ. After their awesome match last night the WWE need to up their game and get their crap together with these two. They need to book them much much better leading up to Hell in a cell and work a lot lot more on their feud if they carry it on. These two could have some awesome matches and some great moments in their feud the WWE just need to work on them more. It's likely that if they are carrying on the feud Sheamus will be in a match tonight and Cesaro will attack him or cost him a match. I do however hope to see both guy's in action tonight especially Cesaro. Sheamus on the other hand need's to be in a lot more matches this month and show that he deserves to be the champ and that he's a good worthy champion. As for the IC title I almost have no comment on this. I don't wanna see Ziggler and Miz feud any more. I'm so bored of them and their petty feud I want something new now. I'd love to see Sandow turn on Miz tonight or maybe cost him a match. I really think this thing with Sandow could do him some good and they could do so much with him now. A face turn is well overdue for Sandow and they could easily have him turn on Miz and get them feuding for the championship; but it seem's more likely they will carry on the feud with him and Ziggler.

Divas time now and last night saw another disappointment as AJ Lee became a three time divas champion. I hated this decision and expressed that enough I think over the past 24 hours. I'm so mad at the WWE for keep giving her the championship. Paige has had two terrible title reigns and that really did frustrate me. Hopefully now this mean's we can finally get the real Paige and the Paige we know from NXT and FCW. After her promo last night at Night of champions we got a glimpse of the real Paige and now that's what I wanna see. Hopefully the Bella's will be out of the title picture now after Nikki's amazing but unsuccessfully performance last night. I'm more than happy to see Paige and AJ carry on feuding but maybe it's time to move Paige on to something new and maybe the WWE will give us the Stephanie AJ feud the whole world has been waiting for now that AJ is the champ. Also after last night's total divas also expect to see Summer Rae and Natalya go one on one or maybe even Rosa and Natalya, I'd really like them to pay more attention with Nattie and Summer they could have a pretty decent divas feud. Trust me Summer aint that bad in the ring at all, go check out her NXT matches. As for the Bella's we might have a backstage segment but I dunno what their gonna do next with these two.
Tag team champs time and I think we will see these two carry one feuding with the Usos after how they picked up the win for championships last night. I don't know if we will see a re match tonight they will probably save that for hell in a cell. I keep saying it but I want the Ascension and want them on that main roster now! Talking of NXT I'm hopeing we will see another NXT match tonight, they stole the show before and I really do think it would be a great idea if they has regular NXT matches on the main roster to help build them up before their official debut.
Finally Heyman, expect to have Heyman make an appearance tonight and own the mic as usual. Who will be next to face Lesnar? Will John Cena still be in the title shot after last night? What are your predictions for tonight's RAW? Leave a comment bellow or a tweet at @TezangiVictoria Letting me know.


RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/raw-review-and-reactions_16.html

Total Divas Season 3 Episode 3 Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/total-divas-season-3-episode-3-review.html

Night of champions Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/night-of-champions-review-and-reactions.html

Comments

  1. This is probably more of a hope than a prediction for tonight's Raw. Don't really see this happening but... would love to see Paul Heyman start the show by running his mouth about Lesnar still being champ. Then, Randy Orton's music hits and Orton goes down to the ring to demand his title rematch. Maybe lays Heyman out with an RKO. One can dream...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that does sound good but that however would involve creative being creative and well we aint that lucky. We can still dream though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts