NXT Takeover Predictions: Charlotte VS Bayley

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. I' back today with the first of my NXT Takeover perditions. I mentioned yesterday on twitter that I will be starting my Takeover predictions today. I'm so excited to get going with these post. I loved the last NXT Takeover and though it was just amazing, in fact it has topped some of the WWE PPV we have had already this year, so I can't wait to see what's in store the second time around. Remember you can let me know who your supporting and what your predictions are for next week's show by leaving me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria or leaving a comment bellow.

So today I have my first NXT Takeover two predictions and I'm starting off with the one on one match up between Bayley and Charlotte for the NXT Women's Championship. Now I have very high expectations of both divas and the overall match. I genuinely believe these two will make a huge impact to the divas division when they get called up to the main roster and strongly believe they are two of the best divas the WWE have right now in the business. Their both extremely talented in the ring, passionate, athletic and entertaining. They tick every box in what makes a perfect female pro wrestler and will both fit into the main roster perfectly. I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of Bayley, I think it's mainly the gimmick she has at the moment. I just don't like it what so ever and to be honest I don't really like gimmicks like the one she has. That being said I do think it suits her and she works it well and I have gotten used to it so I hope they don't change it when she goes up to the main roster. I think everyone is used to seeing her with this gimmick and it would be hard to get used to seeing her differently with a different gimmick. As for Charlotte, I think I have expressed my love for her enough over the past several months. Everything their doing with Charlotte right now is just perfect. She doesn't need this supper, over the top gimmick. Charlotte being Charlotte is enough with a little feisty attitude. She could improve on the mic a little but for once I'm gonna put that aside just because of how amazing she is in the ring. Her performance at the last NXT Takeover with Natalya to determine the new NXT Women Champion was just mind blowing. It was by far on of the best divas matches in WWE history. It was full of heart, passion, strong ability, skilled wrestling and Charlotte was a stand out throughout and earned the right to be the new champ. I have to admit that before her performance at NXT Takeover I wasn't quit sure how I felt about her and her skill and really wanted to see more from her but she completely changed the way I felt about her after her match with Natalya. So next week Thursday Bayley and Charlotte will go head to head for the NXT Women championship. To be honest I would much prefer it to have been Charlotte VS Sasha Banks. I feel like Sasha has got really lost since the split of the BFFS and it would of made much more sense for it to have been Charlotte VS Sasha and then Bayley.
We have seen a lot of Bayley in the ring lately and I keep getting more and more impressed with her work. She just seem's to be improving week after week and she's really great to watch. It nice to see divas (now days) who really do love to wrestle, have a passion for it and can actually wrestle! And I think she has great potential to be one of the best divas in WWE and will for sure go on to be divas champion. Do I think she should be the NXT Women's champion come next week? No. I don't think they should have her as the champ. There's no doubt in my mind that she will hold the title before going up to the main roster but I don't think now is the right time. Charlotte need's to have a better title reign and loosing to Bayley just wont look good on her. I have heard that Charlotte will be getting the call up to the main roster soon but it shouldn't be until another couple of months at least. I think the two will have a great match for sure and I think Bayley is gonna surprise us a lot next Thursday. It's clear Bayley is going in this match with the most momentum but hopefully we will see Charlotte pick up another win this week, We've seen some decent matches with her and Becky Lynch over the past month or so but It would be nice to see one more match from her before next week or one more collision with Bayley. I'm supporting Charlotte and Predict that she will pick up the win.

Comments

Popular Posts