NXT Takeover Predictions: Bull Dempsey VS Mojo Rawley


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. I have another NXT Takeover prediction post for you today. As you already know throughout the week I've been doing my predictions for Takeover two, I will leave the link's to the one's I have already done so you can check those out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know who your supporting and what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So it was announced a couple of week's back that Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley would be going head to head at NXT Takeover. To be honest I couldn't give a crap about this match and is the one I'm least looking forward too. I think everyone know's how much I dislike Mojo. I say it every Thursday when I'm live tweeting throughout NXT but I really can't stand the guy. I hate the gimmick, he's move set everything about him frustrates me and at the moment all I can see him going on to do on the main roster is jobbing almost like the next Zack Ryder. As for Bull I love him. I think everything about him is right and I cant wait to watch him grow in NXT and watching slowly make he's way to the main roster, I really do believe when he's one to watch over the next year. When he made he's NXT TV debut a thew month's back I liked him straight away. I loved the entrance, the theme, he's presence and I know there is so much more left to see of him in the ring. I did think he's mic skills could do with improving but he's only been on our screens for a little while so I'm not going to moan about that too much. As for he's move set, as I just said, we haven't seen much of him and so far he's matches have been really short but that being said what we have seen I have liked and I really do think there is just so much more left to see of him. I love the character and the gimmick really suits him. He has shown that he can pull off a heel and a baby face, but to be honest at the moment I think he is better off as a heel but in the long run I really do think a face may be better, I look forward to seeing feuds between him and Dean Ambrose or Bray Wyatt in the future.  One thing I do hate about him though is the attire. It's slowly growing n me and I get why he has it but I really don't like it. Now Mojo and Bull were put together in the number one contenders tag team tournament and one their first match I believe. I cannot express the anger I had towards the WWE for putting these two together in the first place. I was going crazy on twitter and I'm sure my neighbours were not very happy either. I was so mad to think they would even consider having them work together as a tag team. It just did not work at all. It was nice to see how Bull would be as a baby face and it was great to see he can pull that off to and it made me look forward to seeing him as a baby face in the future on the main roster when he get's the call up. The two did work well together in the ring but I just flat out hated the idea and did not want to see them go on to be a serious, legit tag team. So when Bull turnt on Mojo I was more than happy, once again sorry neighbours. I get it was suppose to be a heel turn but it was great hearing the crowd chant "thank you bull" and I was so happy to see that I wasn't the only one bored of Mojo and had enough of him. Turning on Mojo was just the right thing. It reinforced him as a heel and the attack was done nicely and at the right time. I really do think he will go much further and they could do more with him as a heel at the moment. That being said I do not want these two to carry on feuding after Takeover. They need to find something else for him to do and get him in something more intresting far away from Mojo. Get him in some one on one matches with Tye maybe, now that I would be interested in and would really watch. Back to the match up for Takeover and I think this is really predictable if I'm honest. Bull has to pick up the win. He hasn't been on our screens for as long Mojo and they need to show he is a serious competitor and one to watch. A loss to Mojo will do him no good what so ever and would destroy him before they even got him going. A win would allow him to move on to something better. A win for Mojo would do nothing for both of them to be honest and even with a loss to he's name Mojo could still move on to something else. So I'm predicting Bull for the win and I'm gonna be supporting Bull as well. But what about you? What are your predictions? Who are you supporting? Let me know by leaving a comment or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


Check out the other Takeover Predictions:

NXT Takeover Predictions: Charlotte VS Bayley

http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-charlotte-vs.html

Takeover Predictions: Adrian Neville VS Sami Zayn VS Tyson Kidd VS Tyler Breeze

http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-adrian-neville.html

Comments

Popular Posts