5 NXT Superstars ready for the main event

Hey everyone, and welcome back to my blog, I have for you a top five list/countdown today. I used to do a lot of top ten countdowns and I am planning on starting that up again very very soon, in fact in the next couple of weeks or so, all the information about that will be up on my twitter account as soon as I have sorted it all out. You can let me know what you think of today's list by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me @TezangiVictoria.

Today I am counting down my top five NXT superstars that I think are ready for the main roster. There's gonna be a mixture of divas, superstars and tag team's in the list so should be a good range. I'd love to know who you think is ready for the main roster and should get the call up next by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me.

5) Charlotte 
Kicking off the today's top five is Charlotte. I'm a big big fan of Charlotte and I recently did a Get To know on her, so I will leave the link to that bellow so you can check that out if you want to; at first I wasn't that sure about her but after NXT Takeover (1) she became one of my favourite divas not only in NXT but in the WWE. She's tall, athletic,  has a family background and is one of the best, most talented, skilled wrestlers the WWE have right now. Charlotte is more than ready for the main roster, tonight she defends her title against Bayley, I will leave my predictions for that match at the end so you can give that a read if you haven't done so already. If they wanted her to come up soon they could have her drop the title tonight but as I mentioned in the other post I don't think that's the best of ideas. There is however talk of Charlotte actually coming up the main roster very soon, in the next thew month's or so. This would give her enough time to have a good title reign and slowly get into the main roster. Is there space for her on the main shows? 100%! I do think the the WWE made the wrong decisions with Paige and Emma when they brought them up, I think what's best is to keep Charlotte away from the divas championship for the first couple of months or so. But the thing with Charlotte is they could do so much with her. I'd love to see her work with her father (Ric Flair) maybe as her manager, and a feud with Natalya is a must! Getting her to have a big feud with Natalya in her first couple of months would set her off amazingly and they could do so much with it with Bret and Flair involved too, I did a post on this as well and will leave the link to that as well. Charlotte is more than ready for the main roster and would add so much to the divas division, changing the minds of many people who criticise the divas now days.  

4) The Ascension 
At number four is The Ascension. Now I'm a huge huge fan of these guy's and I think  I have expressed that more than enough over the past year or so. I really do think these guy's have so much potential and could go on to be one of the best tag's team we have seen in the WWE in a very long time and to be honest I think they are one of the best tag team's they have right now in the division. There's something about them that really doe's stick out and make's them different. There is something very traditional about them that we don't see in tag team's very often any more however there is something very new and different about them as well and I love that. As we all know The Ascension will be defending there NXT championships tonight against Sin Cara and Kalisto, now I think this is a perfect opportunity for them and the right time for them to drop the title's. Konnor and Viktor have held the titles for almost a year if not a year by now and have been able to prove that they are a strong tag team and one's to really watch by having a long title reign (the longest reigning NXT Tag team champions in history) and by their performances. Talking of their performance's I have been very critical of this and it's mainly because we haven't seen that from them because of the lack of competition they have had. On the flip side they have come across really powerful and have had some pretty good matches over the year. The WWE have said to be very high on them and they are due to come up to the main roster very very soon. They have been working house show's and this past week on Main Event they had a match against Los Matadores and picked up a good win. I'd love for them to build more hype on them coming up the main roster so the crowd and fan's get more interested in them. I think loosing the title tonight is for the best, they can then have their re-match loose that and then make their way up the main roster. I think there is s much space for them, the tag division on the main roster is very very weak right now and I do believe they would save the division. Feuds with the like's of, The Usos and the Wyatts would be amazing and make some great tag team matches and feuds.

3) Tyler Breeze 
Number three is the prince of pretty himself Tyler Breeze.I have to admit it did take me a while before I started loving Breeze and respecting him as a wrestler. He had several good matches with a number of wrestlers in NXT and FCW but I didn't ever really consider him to be championship or main event material, I was a big big fan of him but didn't see anything to jump and dance about with he's wrestling skills and just saw him as the average just above average wrestler in the WWE. However in the lead up to NXT Takeover one and actually on NXT Takeover my opinions of him completely changed for the better! He proved that he is main event and championship material. I was so impressed with what I saw especially at Takeover and I can now see he is my personal favourite in NXT and the number one guy I cant wait to join the roster. He's move set is amazing and he pretty much has it all, he's young, talented, confident, good speaker, amazing in the ring, good chemistry with the audience, and let's give him most credit to how amazing he pull's off he's gimmick. I just don't ever wanna see him with a different gimmick. He is the perfect heel, I do think he would pull of a good babyface but I'm convinced is he better off as a heel. When it come's to him coming up the main roster, I don't think we will see him for a while. I'd love to see him hold the NXT championship first just because I think it would really work for him when he come's up to the main roster. There's also not really space for him at the moment, I'd say some time next year he would be more than ready and there would be space for him. He performed this past Monday on RAW and was amazing and I was really proud of the reaction he got and just how well he did. He's involved in the main event fatal four way match for the NXT championship witch I will leave the link to at the end, I do think he is the underdog and is gonna stand out tonight. He has proven he's great in battle royal's, singles matches and tag teams and I think he is one to watch in the future for sure.

2)Sami Zayn 
At number two is Sami Zayn. I was gonna put him at number one but I do have a strong reason for having him at number two that I will go into that in a bit. I have been a fan of Sami Zayn from the get go in fact I've been a fan of he's work before the WWE. I really do believe he was one of the most talented superstars the WWE have right now and have had in a while and I really do hope the WWE do everything right for him. He has proven time and time again that he is a worthy champion and is 100% main event material. He's feud with Cesaro was just amazing and he had some of the best matches with him, I have seen in the WWE in a long time. He has also had great matches with Tyler Breeze, Tyson Kidd and so many more. He's fun to watch, he's experienced, he has great character, passion and enthusiasm for the business, he has a great connection  with the fans and I honestly believe he is one of the best things to come into the WWE. As for coming up to the main event, I think everyone believes he is more than ready for the call up and he has been proving this over and over again for the past year. A lot of fan's including myself have been very frustrated with the fact that the WWE have not called him up to the main roster yet, he's clearly more than ready and would fit into the roster right now. However Zayn has been considered to be the face of NXT and he too want's to be considered as the face of NXT and there for I do think it is important he holds the NXT Championship before he goes over to RAW and Smackdown.  He has that opportunity tonight and I do think he should pick up the win and it would make so much sense to do so. The sooner he gets the championship the sooner we can see him on the main roster . I think once he is up performing on RAW and Smackdown he will have no problem getting over with the fans and would have some amazing amazing feuds. He manage to steal the show on Monday and I think the future of the WWE looks very bright with Zayn in it.

1) Adrian Neville
And finally at number one is Adrian Neville. Once again I have been a fan of Neville since the get go, and well I'm British so, I suppose it makes me a little bias. I think Neville is just amazing, He's so unique and brings something new and he seems to bring something to the business that the WWE really are missing and it's great to see. He has proven over the past year or so that he is main event and championship material. He has a great connection with the fans and he's move set and the things we see him do in the ring are insane and seem to blow everyone's mind time and time again. He did amazing this past week on RAW when he teamed up with Sami Zayn to face Tyson Kidd and Tyler Breeze and got an amazing reaction from the crowd. He has been NXT Tag team champion and of course is currently the NXT Champion. He is by far one of the WWE most talented superstars at the moment and brings a lot of excitement and hope to the future of the company. I do think mic skills need to improve a little but I understand he needs to be careful when he speaks and says things clearly because of he's accent and people understanding what he say's. As for the main event I think feuds with the like's of Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins would be amazing and we would see some great, matches between them, possible some of the best matches in WWE history. He has already had amazing matches in NXT and some of he's work with Tyson Kidd has been some of the best stuff I have seen in the WWE in quit some time. Remember you can see Neville in action tonight, when he defends he's NXT championship in a fatal four way against Tyler Breeze, Sami Zayn and Tyson Kidd.


Get to know Charlotte:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/get-to-know-charlotte.html

Charlotte and Natalya must feud on main roster:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/charlotte-and-natalya-must-feud-on-main.html

Charlotte VS Bayley Predictions for NXT Takeover:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-charlotte-vs.html

Adrian Neville VS Tyson Kidd VS Tyler Breeze VS Sami Zayn predictions
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-adrian-neville.html

Comments

Popular Posts