NXT Takeover Prediction: The Ascension VS Kalisto & Sin Cara

                                         The Ascension VS Sin Cara and Kalisto for
                                                  the NXT tag team championships
Hey everyone, and welcome back to my blog, I have another NXT Takeover prediction post for you today. Over the past week I have been working on my prediction's for Takeover two and I will leave the link's to those posts at the end so you can check those out if you aint done so already. You can also let me know who you are supporting and what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So today were looking at the tag team match up between current champion's The Ascension and Kalisto and Sin Cara. We all know this match came about when the team of Sin Cara and Kalisto won the number one contenders tag team tournament after defeating their final opponents on last week's show. I thought this was a good choice. I think they are the perfect tag team to take on the Ascension for the titles and I really do believe that this is gonna be a really really good match with some good quality tag team action. And I think these guy's could be the first real tough challenge for the ascension. At first I wasn't that into the idea of Sin Cara coming over to NXT and teaming up with Kalisto and making a tag team. I haven't really been a fan of Sin Cara before to be honest, I mean I was into the hype when he first came but he very quickly got boring. Really I've only really been into Kalisto since they joined mainly because I'm a big big fan of he's work before the WWE and I love what he's doing now. I'm still not sure how much I like the idea of him being in a tag team but I do think it's a great start and it is slowly growing on me and well the two of them do work really well together and make one awesome tag team. As for the Ascension I think everyone know's how much I love the Ascension. I've been a fan of them from the get go and I mean right from the very very beginning. The thing I have a love about the Ascension is the fact that theirs something very traditional about them , they have that traditional tag team feeling but at the same time there is something very new and different about them and I love it. I think the problem I have with them is just how much we have seen of them in the ring. Their character is amazing, their chemistry is amazing, they have the look, the body, the charisma everything you need in a tag team and to be honest they have got some great wrestling skills, but because there hasn't been much competition for them we haven't seen much from them, much diversity and they really does suck. I still think their tag team match at the first NXT Takeover was their best match and we saw a lot more from them and it's when I really got excited for them to make their debut on the main roster. Talking of the main roster The Ascension are very very close to getting the call up, in face their due to make their main roster debut within the next month or so witch leads me to my prediction's. There is no doubt in my mind that this match will be amazing and we will see some amazing tag team action and I genuinely believe that this Thursday we will see the best tag team match in NXT and from the Ascension. Now we all know how much I love the Ascension, but I do really think it's time for new champs and Kalisto and Sin Cara are the perfect guy's to drop the title too. I think it will be a back and forth match probably dominated y Sin Cara and Kalisto at first, with it starting off at their pace but I think as it goes on it will become more 50/50. I'm convinced that this Thursday we will see new NXT Tag team champions. With The Ascension soon to be arriving on the main roster and them already doing a lot of house show's I think it's clear they will loose the title's this Thursday. There would be no point having them win and retain. There's no one else who would be able to take the titles off them and would do nothing for both Sin Cara and Kalisto as a tag team and as singles competitors especially Kalisto. I think Sin Cara and Kalisto will pick up the win, they will have a re-match and win that and then we wont see the Ascension until they debut on RAW or Smackdown. But that's just my predictions. Let me know what your predictions are and who you are supporting by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Charlotte VS Bayley:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-charlotte-vs.html

Arian Neville VS Tyler Breeze VS Sami Zayn VS Tyson Kidd
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-adrian-neville.html

Bull Dempsey VS Mojo
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-bull-dempsey.html

Comments

Popular Posts