NXT Takeover Predictions: Adrian Neville VS Tyler Breeze VS Tyson kidd VS Sami Zayn


Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. I have another NXT Takeover prediction post for you today. I started the series yesterday with my predictions for the match up for the NXT Women's championship against Charlotte and Bayley and I will leave the link to that at the end of this. You can also let me know what your predictions are and who you are supporting by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So last week it was announced in a segment by William Regal that on September 11th at NXT Takeover Adrian Neville will defend he's championship in a fatal four way against Tyson Kidd, Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn. When it was announced last week I literally jumped with joy!This is just one of the best decisions ever made in the WWE. These four in fatal four way is music to my ears and I can't think of a better main event for the third NXT live show. A thew month's back at the first Takeover all four men were involved in the live show as Breeze and Zayn went head to head to determine the number one contender for the NXT Championship.  Now I thought this match was insane and one of the best matches of the year so far. The stand for me was Breeze, in fact he was the one I couldn't get out of my mind and was so impressed with. I had no idea just how talented and skilled of a wrestler he was and was completely mind blown by what he showed on the night. He completely stole the show and changed my opinion of him completely. Kidd and the champ Neville also went one on one on the night for the title in what was another amazing amazing match up. I have to admit that I have been so impressed with Tyson Kidd more than any of the four guy's and before Takeover I am going to be doing a post all about Tyson and he's work in NXT so keep an eye out for that over the next thew days or so remember the link will be up on Twitter and Tumblr. The lead up to Takeover and the main event has been great and has been done really well by all four guy's. They've all been in amazing matches throughout the year and they all have had worked together really well. With Kidd and Breeze being in amazing matches with the champ and the introduction of Sami has made it all that much better. I genuinely believe that next week we will see one of the best matches of the year so far and I think we are in for some big big surprises. The thing with these four guy's is that they could easily all go on to compete at Wrestlemania it's just the fact the WWE have one, never used Tyson to half of he's ability and I doubt we will see Breeze,Zayn and Neville main event the biggest PPV of the year for a very very long time for obvious reasons. I thought the tag match last week was great and all four of them stood out for individual reasons but for me it was Zayn who stole the match and show. He never disappoints and I'm so frustrated he hasn't been brought up to the main roster already. He's more than ready and has proved that time and time again and the exact same could be said for Adrian Neville. But I do know that he does want to be the considered the face of NXT and want's to hold the NXT championship before going up to the main roster, but is he's time now? I think so. To be honest I can't see Neville loosing the title next week but if he does the most likely person he will loose it too is Zayn. I just feel like there would be nothing else really left to do with Neville in NXT if he lost the title. He could feud with Kidd for a little while but I feel like once you loose the title you go up to the main roster very soon after and at the moment there is no need for him on the main roster and it's the same with Zayn. It's because of this I think it's more likely Neville will win on Thursday and him and Sami will go on to compete one more time in a thew months for the title and then it will be Zayn who picks up the win. My personal favourite is Tyler Breeze. I'd love to see him become the new NXT champion next week. I think he deserves it and would make a great champ but if I'm honest I don't think now is the right time for him. But I also think it would be really intresting for Kidd to become champ also. It would make a lot of sense and they could really do a lot with him being the champion. I think going into the match it's Zayn who has the most momentum and is the clear fan favourite. But who are you supporting? Let me know by leaving a comment or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Charlotte VS Bayley:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-predictions-charlotte-vs.html



Comments

Popular Posts