My Top five superstars of the week

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Saturday and time for my top five superstars of the week. Last week saw John Cena at the top of the list, I'll leave the link's to last week's superstar of the week and top five list at the end so you can check those out and see if thing's have changed over the past seven day's if you want too. Remember Superstar of the week post will be up tomorrow. You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me @TezangiVictoria.

5)Randy Orton
Kicking off this week's top five is Randy Orton. It's been an intresting week for Orton, he hasn't been on the winning end of any of he's matches but he has been a stand out this week on the main roster. On RAW he attacked Jericho backstage when he was being seen by WWE doctors after he's steel cage match with Bray Wyatt earlier on in the night. I thought this was a perfect idea. I explained in my RAW Review and reactions post that this did not help Bray at all in building his momentum back up but it did wonders for Orton and allowed him to get into a new hot feud that I think is truly best for business. But before he could move on to Jericho properly he had some un-finished business with Roman Reigns and the two met in the main event of the night in a Summer Slam re-match. I wasn't into this match at all for the reasons I have been talking about for weeks now. I felt it was a boring predictable match and once again it was Orton who carried it and Orton who I was impressed with the most. The match ended in DQ and Randy alongside Kane and Seth Rollins attacked Reigns, giving Randy the upper hand in their feud. I thought this was a good way to end it and it made Orton look strong, gaining some much needed momentum. The last night on Smackdown he was apart of the main event again, this time he teamed with Seth Rollins to face Chris Jericho and Roman Reigns. Once again it was Orton who stood out the most for me. He might not of got the win but he was the dominate one in the whole match and it was him that kept me watching. He has been involved several backstage segments this week and it was announced that he would be facing Jericho at night of champions in two weeks time. I think it's great he has been given something else to do, and someone else to face that aint Reigns. The angle with Jericho could do good things for Orton.

4) Tyson Kidd
At number four is Tyson Kidd. I could talk all day about Tyson Kidd, and I do wanna save a lot of what I have to say for today's second post that will be up later on, but over the month's I have become a big big fan of Tyson Kidd. NXT has saved Tyson Kidd and really allowed the fans to understand and really see just how good he is. I have been completely blown away with he's skill and this week he has really stood out. Monday on RAW there was a special NXT match and Kidd teamed up with Tyler Breeze to face Sami Zayn and NXT champion Adrian Neville. This was by far the match of the night in mine and many other's opinion. These four guy's just stole the showed that they are just as if not more skilled in the ring as any of the main roster guy's. Now Kidd wasn't in the match for long, it was main Tyler Breeze but when he was in there I was really liking what I was seeing and he worked really well on the night. But it was he's performance at NXT Takeover on Thursday that has got him at the number four spot this week. As most of you will already know, this past Thursday, NXT hosted their third LIVE show, NXT Takeover fatal four way and Kidd was once again in the main event where he was chasing after the NXT Championship in a fatal four way against Champ Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze. This match was not only match of the week and night but match of the year for me.  It was insane and all four guy's stood out but for me Tyson Kidd just stole a lot of the match. Working with Breeze a lot throughout a lot the match, he stayed intresting and everyone kept watching him waiting to see what he was going to do next.A he came close to winning on several occasions and I thought he's all-round performance was amazing an he proved he's main event and championship material.

3) Seth Rollins
Filling the number three spot this week is Seth Rollins. I had no choice what so ever to put him in the top five this week because once again he was just amazing all week. Every week he get's better on the mic, more intresting and fun to watch and he's matches just get better and better. I do think the booking for him as been a little all over the place this week but he has raised above everything and has once again been a stand out superstar of the week. Monday on RAW he faced Sheamus in a one on one match, this was one of the stronger matches of the night however I was a little disappointed. I know for a fact that a PPV and given a strong length of time in the ring, these two could have one hell of a match and I do hope they meet again later in their career. Anyway, the match was pretty good and it was Seth who managed to pick up the win.He was also apart of the attack on Roman Reigns later on that night and he ended up jumping from the top of the steel cage and playing a big part of that attack. The mini feud with Reigns is really good for him and is helping out both superstars greatly. It was announced the following day that Reigns would go one one one with Seth at night of champions in two week time. Then on Tuesday picked up a win over Jack Swagger in what was actually a really really good match. I don't know if it was just me but I thought this match was really good but that might be just because I was really into Main Event for some reason this week. Yesterday on Smackdown he was apart of the main event when he teamed with Randy Orton to face Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho. Rollins was strong in the match and had a good night again, but failed to pick up the win.

2) Sami Zayn
Just missing out on the number one spot this week is Sami Zayn. Where do I begin with Zayn? I've spoke about him a lot this week so I'm gonna try and keep it simple. I'm a huge fan of Zayn and I have been for some time now but this week he was just amazing. 100% on point and owned the two matches he was in like crazy! As I mentioned earlier on in the post, this past Monday on RAW there was a special NXT match to promote NXT Takeover two, in this match the four guy's in the main event would team up for a tag match with Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd being in one team and Sami Zayn and champ Adrian Neville on the other. This match was match of the night by far and Zayn was the number one stand out for me. He owned the match and showed to everyone that might not know of him that he is one to watch and one to be excited about for the future. He put to shame all the main roster guy's and left you wanting more from him. He stole the match and got an insane reaction for a out of the blue match on the main roster from the crowd and he was clearly most over and popular with the crowd on the night. He then had a backstage segment with Neville that I really liked and thought he sounded amazing. Then onThursday it was NXT Takeover two fatal four way and once again Zayn had an amazing performance and flat out was mind blowing! He keeps on wowing me and I keep becoming more and more of a fan of him and he's work. He didn't win but he came really close on several occasions and a lot of people think he was most entertaining. He took a strong beating and was extremely over with the crowd! He got some amazing spots and was just great to watch, stealing the show of both NXT Takeover and Monday night RAW.

1) Adrian Neville
This week's superstar of the week is Adrian Neville and I know for sure there is no one better or more worthy this week to claim the number one spot. My superstar of the week post will be up tomorrow on my blog with the link being on both Twitter and Tumblr,

NXT Takeover Fatal four way review and reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nxt-takeover-fatal-4-way-review.html

Top five superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/my-top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Superstar of the week; John Cena
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/hey-guys-and-welcome-back-to-my-blog.html

Comments

Popular Posts