Total Divas: Season 3 Episode 1 Review & Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, I have something new for you today and something that is probably only gonna attract a certain amount of people but hey I'm gonna do it anyway. You can let me know what you thought of this weeks episode of Total Divas by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So today, as you can already tell I'm going to be talking about Total Divas, witch I get is going to be controversial and some people will like the post and some people might not depending on who actually watches the show; but I've been watching the show since season one and writing about the show is something I do wanna start doing. So I say if you don't watch the show that's fine good for you, you don't have to read this if you don't but if you do and you do want to read the regular post then your more than welcome. I also think this will be good for anyone in the UK who want's to know what has happened as well.These post will be up every Monday starting next week. So, Total divas returned this past Sunday on E! for season three. As it was mentioned last night on RAW the show was the highest rated season premier for E! in four years. It brought in over 1.2 million vies witch is 15% from the last season opener. And a quick mentioned it was trending throughout the night and following morning on twitter.I watched the show yesterday afternoon and thought it was a great episode to kick off the new season. In the first episode it was straight away very entertaining and look's to be the best season so far. This week it was mainly focused on Nikki Bella, Eva Marie, Natalya and Rosa. As we all know Rosa Mendes joined the cast for this season and I have to admit I think she's a great addition. I've never been a big fan of Rosa, in fact I've never been a fan of her's. I think her wrestling ability is very limited and is all round quit weak and so at first I wasn't looking forward to her being apart of the show. However I grew to really like her in the first ten minuets. We learnt on Sunday that Rosa was back from spending time in rehab and had been out of action for a year and a half, witch of course is a long time to be out of action. We learnt that Rosa had been through a lot with her ex partner and had abused some substances. As she was back from absent for so long and considering what she had been up to before having to leave the WWE clearly showed they didn't completely trust her and assigned Natalya to pretty much babysit her and help her get back into the flow of things. I really didn't like this. I think it just once again did nothing for Natalyas' career. I have to admit I did start to feel nervous for Rosa. She had clearly been through a lot over the past year and half and was trying to get her life back on track. She showed clear anxiety about going back to work and being back in the ring and showed she was clearly stressed about the whole thing and It didn't help hearing Trinity (Naomi) and Eva Marie talking about her, making fun of her before her match. Once her match had actually finished Rosa was in tears and felt she did a bad job in her first match back. The next part I thought was just the biggest joke ever. Eva Marie and Cameron started laughing at Rosa because of what her performance in the ring was like. This I thought was the biggest piss take ever! Eva Marie and Cameron are the last people to even think about judging someone else's wrestling ability. However Natalya consoled her and made her feel a lot better, proving once again why we should all just love Nattie. We also learnt that Rosa loves to be naked.
Nikki Bella made the decision to freeze her eggs after realising it may be the best option for the possible future. Once again the show, proved why Nikki and John should not be together, after she didn't tell him that she was freezing her egg's and even had her blood taken in secret while John was in the house. The more I watch this show the more I just think why are these two even together. The constant secrets and the simple fact that they don't want the same thing's out of life say's it all to be honest. I thought Nikki came across really bad once again, hiding the whole thing from him. We also got to see how much Brie hates the idea of seeing her twin sisters Vagina and The Bella's brother JJ and WWE superstar and Brie's husband Bryan (Daniel Bryan) made another appearance in the show. Once again Brie came across really well. Total divas has really made me like Brie and I think she's just an amazing person. Personal opinion.
Titus O'Neil made several appearances and I now want him as a regular on the show!
Eva Marie and her husband John decided that they wanna have an actual wedding. We got to see the two on set for their shoot for their save the date photos and well it wasn't quit what everyone was expecting. I thought they both looked great in the pictures and they were amazing shots...for the bedroom anyway. All the pictures were very racy and well not quit appropriate for they were being used for. We also learnt that Eva's dad is not very well and we got to see a very vulnerable side to her. Eva also wanted John to convert so they could have a Catholic wedding but John put he's foot down witch I thought was great! I'm so glad he kept to he's guns and put he's foot down.
All together I thought it was a great way to kick off the new. It introduced Rosa really well and made me look forward to seeing what we are gonna see from her throughout the rest of the season. The little trailer at the end was really good and made the season look to to be the best one so far. Remember you can let me know what you thought of the show by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts