RAW Predictions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog it's Monday and time for my RAW Predictions. I will leave the link to last week's RAW Review and Reactions so you can re-cap last week's action and I will also leave a link to my Total Divas Review and Reactions from Sunday's episode You can let me know what your predictions are for tonight by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


So it's that time of the week again and it's time for my RAW Predictions. Last week's show was much much much better than what we have been getting over the past couple of week's. The matches where better quality, the booking was better, there was a great segment between John Cena and Paul, there was progression in feuds and everything fitted well in the show. I once again do have I expectations of tonight's show. With Night of champions being only a week or so away it's important that tonight's show carries on the lead up and add's more heat to each feud. There's also the fact that last week Thursday NXT aired and it was flat out amazing, with strong strong wrestling and some of the best matches we have had all year, so it's pretty important that the WWE show that their main roster talent is just as and even better than the superstars and diva's on the NXT roster. Last week on RAW there was a special NXT tag team match that saw Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd team to face NXT Champion Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn, this match was just amazing and was by far the match of the night, putting a lot of the main roster superstars and matches to shame. Then on Main Event on Tuesday The Ascension made their Main roster match debut thingy thing and owned their match also. Tonight we will see more NXT top guy's introduce their faces to a wider audience. Who would you like to see tonight in action from NXT? Will the NXT superstars steal the show again? and will we see some NXT divas make an appearance tonight? I'm hopeing that tonight we may see a little promo from the Ascension or some kind of trailer for their up coming debut after their match last week on the main roster and the fact that they lost their titles last week at Takeover it only means there debut is getting closer and closer. It is said that the cross over between NXT and RAW is suppose to continue and I really do hope so and think this is one of the best decision the WWE have made in a very very long time and will work so well with the fans and for business and the superstars as a whole.
There is also a diva's tag team match been announced for tonight as divas champion Paige will team up with Nikki Bella to face AJ Lee and Brie Bella. There's been big hype over this match and this whole feud all week. I personally am really struggling to get into it, don't get me wrong it's nice to see the diva's get some TV and in ring time and attention but I aint feeling this whole thing, to be honest I strongly believe that the Bella's should be kept out of the divas championship picture and their feud should be completely separate. I  think it's clear that the main attention tonight will be on the Bella's and we will probably see more action from them tonight. If they want us to take Nikki Bella seriously in the picture for the divas championship I think she need's to pick up the win tonight weather it be my pinning AJ or Brie, it would make more sense if it was AJ but I can't see that happening at all if I'm totally honest. Just because of how hyped this match is tonight I do have high hopes for it and think it could be a fairly lengthy match up, hopefully the crowd are into it, in fact I'm really hopeing we get a strong, loud crowd tonight, as I keep saying the crowd can really change up a show. I think how Brie play's it tonight could determine how she will be relevant in the match up at Night Of champions next week.
The Wyatt family have had a terrible past thew weeks and with Bray picking up that big win last week over Jericho I still think he came across really weak over how he got the win, it's so important this week that all three men are put in great matches and something completely new. It's important Bray get's a new feud, but after the fact that he has feuded with half the roster already who could step up next to go one on one with the leader of the Wyatt family? As for Harper and Rowan, I really do think these two need to be put in a big tag match tonight and pick up a good strong win, slowly putting them back at the top and the picture for the tag team championships, however apparently Harper is working through an eye injury so it seems unlikely we will get anything major from them this week and he may be put in a bigger tag match if anything were he can share the work load.
The same could be said for Bo Dallas as it has been rumoured that he may have suffered a minor injury during a triple threat match at a house show but I'm not sure how accurate that is, if it's true he will probably just hit the mic in distracting Jack Swagger again, pushing their feud a little more.
Last week we saw a new feud blossom between Randy Orton and Chris Jericho.  I actually really do like this idea and think these two could have one hell of a match at night of champions. It is however a little out of the blue so the WWE have a lot of catching up to do on this feud and really need pull some big stuff out this week to push their feud more. I think it's clear that we may get to see the Legend Killer back and it seem's it may be Orton who forces Jericho to leave for good. There has been small hints on this so I'm pretty excited to see how this works and play's out. It was also announced last week that Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will go one on one at Night of champions. Once again I think this is a great idea and really helps the build up to Ambrose's return. I do think they need to make it a little more clear as to why Reigns is feuding with Rollins and show more that he is doing this in revenge got Dean Ambrose. Will they make hint's on Ambrose's return? I don't know, to be honest I think it's best they don't but it wouldn't hurt mentioning him a couple of times tonight.
There is also likely to be more heat between Gold and Stardust and the Usos. Maybe this week we may see Jey Uso back in the ring facing Goldust...? It would make sense but I have no idea how they will work this. It's also likely to see Adam Rose go one on one with Titus O'Neil again as this seems to be a thing at the moment between those two and Slater, maybe a tag team with the bunny. I wouldn't be bloody surprised. It's also pretty obvious that The Miz will have something up he's sleeve for Ziggler after what happened on Smackdown last week.
Then Finally tonight Lesnar will make an appearance as last week Cena called him out pretty much. This could go down two ways either really bad or really well. I think it's so important that they do collide some how tonight after what happened last week and they need to do it so it adds more heat, interest and excitement to their feud and match at Night of champions.This will be the first time that they will meet after Summer Slam so this should be interesting tonight and should get a big reaction from the crowd. The fact these two will be in the same building can only mean one thing, an explosion awaits for the WWE universe.

RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/raw-review-and-reactions_9.html

Total Divas Season 3 Episode 2 Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/total-divas-season-3-episode-2-review_15.html

Comments

Popular Posts