Charlotte and Natalya must feud on the main roster

Hey guy's and welcome back to my blog. I have another opinion based post for you today, I've mentioned before how much I love doing these and a lot go you guy's seem to like reading them. Remember you can let me know what you think of today's topic and all the other thing's I have spoke about on my blog by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So today's topic is another diva based one. I'm trying really hard to talk more about the divas and in a positive manner because I have realised I do slag off and talking negativity about the divas quit a lot! I recently did a post on why Natalya should be the next divas champion witch I will leave a link to at the end so you can give that a read if you aint came across it already. Today I'm gonna be talking about Nattie again, if you want me to talk about any other diva in particular let me know by leaving a comment or tweeting me, but today I'm focusing on Charlotte and Natalya and why they have to feud on the main roster. Now is we all know Charlotte is not yet on the main roster but she's not far from getting the call up and a lot of people are wondering what she will be doing in her first thew months on RAW and Smackdown. Well first let's take a look at what the first two divas from NXT have been up too since coming up to the main roster. First to make her way on the main roster was Emma. We first starting seeing her in segments with Santino and the two eventually became an on screen couple, feuding with Summer Rae and Fandango. She also went on to be apart of the divas match at Wrestlemania and has gone on to be in the ring with the likes of Alicia Fox, Cameron and of course Summer but is yet to have a one on one divas championship opportunity. I've expressed a lot on twitter my disappointment  with  the WWE and what they have done with Emma since they called her up. I've never been a big big fan of her but I cant deny the fact she is one amazing wrestler. Her time in NXT was spent well and the booking was perfect. Her and Paige had two amazing amazing matches two of the best divas matches we have had in quit some time in the WWE. I remember watching the last match between Paige and her for the Women's championship and thinking she is gonna be one to watch on the main roster and when she does go up she's gonna be a fan favourite and be put in some of the best matches the divas division have had on the main roster. But I couldn't of been more wrong. From the get go Emma has been shown to be a weak joke who's wrestling skills are good but nothing to jump and scream about. Last week on Smackdown her and Paige went head to head in a non title match and it was just terrible. Knowing what those two can do in the ring together it was frustrating watching such a poor weak match between them. As for Paige she made her debut the night after Wrestlemania defeating AJ for the Divas championship and is already a two time divas champion, but to be honest I've been really disappointed with what we have seen from Paige on the main roster also. She's by far one of the best divas they have on the roster but I have to admit that if I had never of watched NXT and her performances over there I would not be a fan of her ring work at all. We've seen her show some amazing moves and done thing's we don't really see the divas do very often or in fact at all, but her first title reign was so weak and disappointing and so far we have not seen half of what Paige is really capable of. There's also Summer Rae but I have spoke about her a lot and I think everyone is pretty bored of hearing what I think of her. With all that being said what does the future look like for Charlotte, the next lady to join the main roster? I've said it a thew times that at first I wasn't a big fan of Charlotte and was actually disappointed just because I was expecting more from her, but I soon became a big fan and after NXT Takeover I became a huge fan of hers. She truly is one heck of a female wrestler and by far one of the best, most talented divas the WWE have. She has the family background, the height, strength, confidence, athleticism and amazing wrestling ability. There's also a fire in her eye's, that passion that you rarely see and get from female wrestlers in the WWE. I really do hope that the WWE play it right with her once they call her up. I'd hate to see them change her up a little like they did Paige or do the obvious and make her ride on her fathers career. That being said I do think they could do some intresting thing's with her and
Ric Flair together witch I will go more into later on in the post. At NXT Takeover Charlotte and Natalya went head to head for the Women's championship with Flair at ringside for Charlotte and Bret for Natalya. The two had an amazing match and not only one of the best matches of the year but one of the best divas matches in WWE history. I thought having Flair and Bret at ringside really did add so much more to the match. It added heat, passion, interest, entertainment and heart. It was two female wrestlers who were passionate about what they do, passionate about their family name and genuinely  loved doing what they do and we don't see that often. By the end of the match I wanted more from the two of them and during the fallout show Natalya mentioned it was not the last time they would be in the ring together and I have no forgotten those words! Now with Charlotte making her way to the main roster slowly but surely what would you like to see her doing in her first thew months? What would really get her career going in the WWE? What get everyone talking? What would you as a fan pay to see? I think it's pretty simple, a Charlotte and Natalya main roster, full on feud. Firstly it would make so much sense! With their NXT history and it being such a big hit with the fan's I'm sure everyone would love to not only see these two step in the ring together but to have a full on feud. With their family history it would once again make so much sense. They wouldn't and to be honest I wouldn't want to see them feud for the divas championship. They could simply fight for their name and family legacy. It would provide some awesome promo's from both Flair and Bret and some pretty epic segments between all four of them. It would finally allow the fan's to get into a divas feud and would seriously change the way female wrestling is seen now days. It would also be a great start to Charlotte's career on the main roster. Keeping her away from the divas championship is exactly what they need to do in my opinion. Build her up as a character and wrestler, get the fans interested and book her good slowly building her up to holding the title. The feud would not only push Charlotte and give her one heck of a start on the main roster but it would also push Natalya and finally show the best of her and show what everyone has been waiting to see from her. It would also do wonders for Flair and Bret and come one who doesn't wanna see these two back in the middle of the ring even if it is only to support their family and have a few segments. A feud between these two would also show that WWE does take it's female employers seriously. The two would have legendary matches and would easily provide some of the best divas matches ever. A feud like this is best suited for one place, and that place is of course Wrestlemania. How amazing would it be to have these two go on to compete at Wrestlemania with two of the greatest legends at ring side. The WWE would be stupid to not have these two feud and would be making a big big mistake. A get to know Charlotte post will be up next week so keep an eye out for that. But what do you think? Would you like to see these two ladies feud on the main roster? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Why Natalya should be next divas champion:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/why-natalya-should-be-next-divas.html

Comments

Popular Posts