Night Of Champions Predictions: Paige VS AJ Lee VS Nikki Bella

                                                        Paige VS AJ Lee VS Nikki Bella
                                                                  Divas Championship 

Hey everyone and welcome back to blog, I have another prediction post for you today and it's the third in the series. I will leave the links to the other two I have already done witch are for the match up's between Rusev and Mark Henry and the title match for the Intercontinental Championship between The Miz and reigning champ Dolph Ziggler. You can let me know what your predictions are and who you are supporting by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So today we're looking at the divas and the triple threat match between Paige, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella for the divas championship. I'm pretty excited for this match. Even thought I have not liked the idea of Nikki being put in the match It's something different for the fans to see from the divas and could be a pretty good divas match to be honest. As I just said I have not been a fan of the idea of having Nikki put in this match. At first I thought they would have it as a fatal four way adding Brie Bella to the mix but it was only Nikki witch makes the match more intresting witch I will talk about and go into more detail later on in the post. I honestly think they should of kept Nikki, in fact both Bella's out of the championship shot and kept them in their own feud and have them have their own match at Night Of Champions. I don't think Nikki should be given a title shot out of nowhere, after all she's done nothing to deserve it and AJ should actually have a proper, fair re match against Paige. However I have grown to accept the idea and look at why it might be a good move to make. This way It can lengthen the feud between Nikki and Brie and leave them with more to do with those two if Nikki wins and if Nikki looses. And as I mentioned before it something different to the divas division. I do feel that with everything going on with the Bella's and the all round attention that AJ always receives the champ Paige has gotten a little lost in it all, witch is a shame. I have said it too many times but  I'm so disappointed with the WWE and what they have done with Paige since calling her up to the main roster. There is so much they could do with and they have just done nothing. I hate the way they have changed her character up into something completely different from what we had in FCW and NXT. The anti-diva has been completely removed and now we have just another normal diva in the mix. They have limited her move set so much and her matches, just like all the other diva matches have been much much much shorter than what we had when she was on the NXT roster. I have to honestly admit that if I had not seen her work on NXT and FCW I don't think I would be a fan of her's and I would probably be moaning about her wrestling ability and what we were seeing from her in the ring as a whole. I think this Sunday she has a lot to prove and she could easily steal the show. She has big opportunity to really stand out and change the mind's of the people who doubt her. As for AJ I think she's been amazing as usual. I am a big fan of AJ but I do really hate the attention she get's. There are so many divas that deserve a title shot for example Natalya, and have not gotten it while AJ comes back and on the same night wins the championship. She's very over used and over hyped. She's a good wrestler but not as skilled as someone like Natalya or even Charlotte and Bayley. She has a limited move set, yeah what she does do it pretty awesome and she is by far one of the strongest female speakers in the WWE. Nikki has a pretty crappy move set and to be honest I'm yet to get into one of her matches and think she is a pretty under average wrestler. I do like her finisher and she's great to look at but that's just about it really. I do think this match has the potential to be a real good match and you ever know it could be Nikki that surprises us on Sunday. If they give this three a long time slot for this match say around 15 minuets  then we could have a great match her. But the divas getting a 15 minuet match is like asking a dog to grow wings and fly to the nearest park. After the tag team match this past Monday on RAW I think it's a little obvious Brie will get involved at some point, costing Nikki the match.  This would be a good idea and it would allow them two to carry on their feud even longer, and that way Nikki Bella wont be the champ witch is by far best for business. Yes they could still have her as champ and have the two feud for the championship then have Paige and AJ continue their only little feud, But I really don't want Nikki to be the new champ. If AJ loses they will probably have her  feud with Paige still but I think a lot of people want her and Stephanie to have a little feud witch would be amazing and would really be good for the division but then what would be left for Paige to do if the was still champ. I do want Paige to pick up the win, and then hopefully they can move her onto something different and we can finally get the real Paige, maybe a feud with Natalya would make so much sense. And I think she needs a strong title reign, her last one was really weak and so far this one hasn't been much better. This match has been hyped a lot so I'm expecting a lot from it and I  really think they cant just have it as another usual divas match and it has the potential to be a pretty good match. The momentum is definitely split between all three, maybe leaning towards AJ a little more but then again Paige and Nikki have a lot of momentum on their side also. I'm predicting AJ for the win but supporting Paige. But who are you supporting? What are your predictions? Who do you think should be the divas champion at night of champions? Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Night of champions predictions Mark Henry VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/night-of-champions-predictions-rusev-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts