Total Divas Season 3 Episode 4 Review & Reactions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. It's Monday and after last night it mean's it's time for my Total Divas review and reaction's. I will leave the link to last week's total divas review and reactions post bellow so you can check that out if you haven't done already or re-cap what happened that week. You can also let me know what you thought of last night's show by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So last night E! brought us the season three episode four edition of total diva's and well it was quit an episode to say the very least. It focused mainly on Natalya and TJ, Rosa Mendes, Naomi and John and of course the Bella Twins. I said it last week and I will say it again the WWE need to calm down on the the Bella twins. I'm sick and tired of seeing them on every show, weather it be RAW,Smackdown, Main event or Total Divas, I'd rather the show's focus more on talented women who can actually wrestle and have a passion for what they do like Naomi and Natalya. I don't wanna have to tune in every week to an episode of The Bella problems. Last night they showed Brie Bella acting...well like her favourite word, a bitch to Bryan and Nikki because of the stress and frustration of not working.To be honest I like Brie a lot, and way more team Brie than I am team Nikki so I'm gonna take her side anyway, but I do get why she was acting the way she was and I didn't like the scene were Nikki and Bryan confronted her. I thought once again they tried to portray Brie in a bad way but by the end of the episode she came across really well again.
Next up was Natalya who showed growing problems within her marriage with TJ aka Tyson Kidd witch I didn't like seeing on TV to be honest, even if the show is really scripted I didn't like the fact something like that was put on TV for so many fan's to see. Rosa would express her feelings towards fellow co worker and WWE diva Paige at the beginning of the show and would later express how she feel's bad for Nattie and doesn't like the way TJ has been treating her. Later on in the show she threw a little birthday party for Natalya, and even more later in the show she tried to kiss Nattie at a little gathering... I thought that was kinda hot but whatever. I do really really like Rosa, I think she has good intentions all the time and she does try and do and see the best in everyone. I never thought I'd say this but I think she's been a great addition to the show and she has so far come across really really well. She make's good TV and is great character to have on the show.
Finally this week the show focused on Naomi/Trinity witch I was really happy about. I'm a huge fan of Naomi and think she's not only an amazing athlete and wrestler but an amazing person. I do think she has had her moment's in the show where she hasn't come across that well at all but I do think she is the most genuine person on the show. In last night's episode Trinity was ignoring the fact she may need to go and see a doctor about the effects of the birth control she had had removed. I actually felt really bad for her but understood one hundred percent where John was coming from. There was part's of the show I felt were awkward to watch but I did think it ended well.
I'm sorry for how short and poor this week's post is, I'm really really unwell today and have had not much sleep at all, next week I will make sure I bring you the best Total Diva's Review and Reactions post ever! Let me know what you thought of the show by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Total Diva's Season 3 Episode 3 Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/total-divas-season-3-episode-3-review.html

Comments

Popular Posts