Night Of Champions Predictions: The Usos VS Goldust & Stardust

                                                       The Usos VS Goldust & Stardust
                                                             Tag Team Championships

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog, I have my fourth prediction post in my Night Of Champions prediction series. I will leave the link's to the other three post at the end of this so you can check those out if you haven't done so already! You can also le me know who you are supporting and what your predictions are for this weekend by leaving a comment bellow or dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

So it's time to look at another championship match up and this time it's the tag team championships were talking about and the match up between the current champs The Usos and the number one contenders Goldust and Stardust. This match came about after the heel turn of the dust brothers when they attacked Jimmy and Jey Uso after a match they lost injuring Jey Uso in the process. I thought the heel turn was a great idea and with the Gold and Stardust as heel's it give's them more to do creatively and makes them more interesting. At first I wasn't all for the whole Stardust/Goldust thing but the heel turn was a great move and really did change my mind on the idea, They were actually my superstar of the week during the week they turnt heel so I will leave the link to that pot at the end of this one. As for The Usos I think the whole world know's how I feel about these two now. Don't get me wrong I think their a great tag teams, they pretty much have it all. They great to look at, they have skill's in the ring and  a move set no other tag team on the main roster have and they have a bond like no other tag team for the obvious reasons. Over the past year Jimmy and Jey have really stepped up and the WWE really have done some pretty good stuff with them. They've been one of the longest reigning tag team champions and they have some truly amazing tag team matches with the likes of Luke Harper and Erick Rowan and The New Age out law's who they won the championships from earlier in the year. All that being said I think it is more than time for new champs. I've been saying this for quit some time now, but I honestly do think we need new tag team champs. These guy's have had it way too long and I'm flat out bored of them now. Their matches just bore me and whenever they have a tag match on RAW or Smackdown it just seem's so predictable and I hardly ever even pay attention to them now. They've had a great run but their time is up and I really do think we need to see something new now. But are Goldust and Stardust the guy's for the job? Are they the rightful new tag team champions. This I'm not sure about. If they don't win it wont make much sense. For the past thew month's now the WWE have been building up the whole Gold/Stardust thing, paying a lot of attention to them giving out loads of promo's, singles matches and tag team matches. The build up has been almost 100% on their side and has almost made look as if it they will for sure be picking up the win on Sunday. A loss for them would crush their whole momentum and the idea of Gold and Stardust. A DQ loss my night be that bad but a clean pinfall loss would make no sense and would completely destroy the idea of the Gold/Stardust. Their wouldn't really be much left for them and they will just be in the same boat as they was when they were known as Cody Rhodes and Goldust. But I do think it's very likely this could happen and the Usos retain. With The Ascension due to come up to the main roster very soon I think their probably gonna save the title change for them with the idea of one of the longest reigning WWE tag team champions VS the NXT longest reigning tag team champs. I do also think The Usos and The Ascension feuding would be a little in fact a lot better than the Accession and Gold and Stardust. And judging by the little hint's it does seem more likely. This could be a pretty good tag team match Sunday, I doubt it will be as good as the tag matches between the Wyatt family and The Usos but I do think it will be up their pretty high on one of the best tag matches of the year. I'm predicting The Usos for the win but supporting the Dust brothers. I think the momentum is a little split but mainly leading to the Gold and Stardust just because of the build up but the Usos have manage to pick up a couple of good win's before night of champions gaining some much needed momentum. But what do you think? Is it time for new tag team champs? Are the Dust brothers the right guy's to hold the tag team champions next? What will a loss do for both teams?  Let me know by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Night of Champions Predictions: Mark Henry VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/night-of-champions-predictions-rusev-vs.html

Night Of Champions Predictions: Dolph Ziggler VS The Miz
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/night-of-champions-predictions-dolph.html

Night of champions predictions: Paige VS AJ Lee VS Nikki Bella
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/night-of-champions-predictions-paige-vs.html

Comments

Popular Posts