RAW Predictions

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog.  It's Monday witch mean's it's time for my RAW predictions. I will leave the link to last week's RAW review and reactions at the end so you can go over that before tonight's show if you want or if you wanna have a quick re-cap of last week's action. You can also let me know what your predictions are by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I'll also be live tweeting tonight also.

So last on last week's show two matches were announced that I will go into more detail a little later on. But just by what was announced last week and what I have been talking to people about the tonight's show seem's to be one you don't wanna miss and all round one heck of a show. The last two week's both RAW and Smackdown (especially RAW) have been really really disappointing and just flat out bad! A lot of people thought that last week's was worse than the previous but in my opinion it was the other way around. I've got high expectations of tonight's show and it better not disappoint again. So one of the matches announced last week was Roman Reigns VS Randy Orton in a Summer Slam re-match. I think everyone can guess just how I feel about this match. Yep you got it right, I hate hate hate the decision. There is just no need what so ever for these two to be back in the ring together again. I'm so sick and tired of seeing these to face off in the ring. They both are in desperate need of something new. I will leave the link's to my Get to know Roman Reigns and Why Reigns is not ready to main event post bellow were I talk much more about that.But I can't express to you how much I don't wanna see these two back in the ring together tonight. I think the whole match is very very predictable. There's two way's this match could go. The first one is Reigns picking up the win cleanly. This is very likely. The WWE couldn't make it more obvious that they are seriously trying to push Reigns and create a big main event star out of him. He has already picked up a clean win over Orton back at Summer Slam and so it would make sense to have him beat him once again. I think Orton was to pin Reigns tonight it would do nothing for him at all and would do nothing for Randy either. It would destroy the momentum of Reigns would make no sense, it would only leave them feuding for another month, witch no one wants to see. There's also the possibility and much more likely circumstance that the match will go on for a bit and then end in DQ after the distraction from Seth Rollins. After what has been going on over the past thew week's between Reigns and Rollins there is no doubt in my mind that tonight's match will see an interference from Rollins. Now this would make sense and would be a good thing to do. It would continue the feud with Reigns and Rollins and at the same time keeping Randy involved making it likely that at Night of champions in a couple of week's time, their will be a handicap match between Reigns and Rollins and Orton. This has been rumour a lot and for some reason quit a thew people want to see it happen and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing it. I am bored of seeing handicap matches and I am bored of seeing Orton and Reigns battle it out, but it would make sense to this and it would give Reigns that push they are trying to give him and show is main event material. What it will do for Rollins? I don't know but I think it's clear Ambrose will be returning shortly after Night of Champions and will continue to feud with Rollins where they left off. I think the match tonight is something a lot of people are getting excited for and I think it could be a pretty good match.
The second match announced was a steel cage match between Chris Jericho and Bray Wyatt. Once again I don't see any point in this match even happening. In my opinion this feud was well finish and there was no need for them two to be in the ring against each other again, epically in such a big match. Last week we saw clear signs of Jericho moving on to something new so I have no idea why they are colliding again tonight. I think Bray needs to win this match tonight. He is in desperate need in gaining some momentum. He's had to really bad week's and a big win over Jericho in tonight's steel cage match would do just that and really save him! But what will a loss for Jericho do for Jericho? Either way I think this match is probably gonna be the match of the night and a real good one.
After Total divas season three airing last night and kicking off with one heck of a bang ( A total divas re- view will be up on my blog later this week) I think it's likely we will see a match up between the stars of last nigh's show. A tag team match between Eva Marie and Cameron VS Natalya and Rosa is very likely to happen tonight after what took place on last night's show.
Also last week it was announced that Jerry Springer will be on the show tonight hosting an intervention between the Nikki and Brie Bella. Strangely I'm looking forward to this. I mean aside from the poor acting and terrible mic skills I think this is gonna be pretty entraining and I think it's gonna be intresting to see how they go with this. I think it would be much more intresting if Paige and AJ get involved after everything that took place last week on RAW and Smackdown.
I think it's also gonna be intresting to see what happen's with Cena tonight. It's likely he will face someone like Seth Rollins or maybe Kane for the obvious reasons. I also think we will see another promo from Lana and Rusev after Rusev manages to pick up another win over someone and probably an interference from Mark Henry. I think it's clear were gonna see more from the growing feud between The Usos and Goldust and Stardust. I'd love to see either Gold or Stardust in a singles or tag team match and for it to be interfered by The Usos to add more heat and give the Usos more momentum, depending on the state of Jey Uso.  I also think it's clear we will see more from Cesaro and Sheamus as their feud grows and the heat grows leading towards their match at night of champions. Expect to also see more between Bo and Swagger maybe even match tonight?
I really do think we have a good night ahead of us and I really do BOlieve it's gonna be one not to miss. Remember I will be live tweeting throughout RAW and you can tweet me @TezangiVictoria.


RAW Review and Reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/raw-review-and-reactions.html

Get to know Roman Reigns:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/get-to-know-roman-reigns.html

Why Reigns is not ready to main event:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/why-roman-reigns-is-not-ready-to-main.html

Comments

Popular Posts