Is a change around the corner for Damien Sandow?

Hey guy's and welcome back to my blog. I have another little opinion based post for you today. Remember you can let me know what topic you would like me to discuss, what you think of today's topic and more by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Today were talking about Sandow and weather or not there is a change around the corner for Damien Sandow. I think you all know how much of a fan of Sandow I am. I say it pretty much every day but I love the guy, as a wrestler, as a character, performer and person. I also say a lot that I really do believe that Sandow is one of the most underrated and underused superstars to ever step foot in the WWE. I've been watching him and been a fan of he's work since he's FCW day's and before that and I think the WWE really have take then piss with Sandow. He's extremely talented both in the ring and on the mic and can work almost any gimmick and any character. Over he years on the WWE main roster the has proven to be one of the best speakers and most comfortable with he's character. When he debuted on the main roster I was so happy and had high hope's for him so you can just imagine how disappointed I was when the plans for Sandow were put into action.That being said he has had a fair share of good moments, he won the Money in the bank ladder match (however failed to have a successful cash in), he has feuded with Sheamus and had a couple of good matches and was part of a pretty good tag team with Cody Rhodes known as Rhodes Scholars. I did like the idea of him being in a tag team but I did go off the idea as it went on. The WWE have continuously shown their little respect for Damien Sandow over the years and it's something that has gone on to really frustrate me.  This year they have taken it to a whole new level but to be honest I actually think it was a good move and they could of really gone far with it. As we all have been seeing over the past several months Sandow has been playing the role of some kind of identity problem...person...thing. A lot of people said this was burying him but I completely disagree. He was on out TV every week and a lot of people were talking about him, weather it be bad or good stuff they were saying. He was entertaining and fun to watch. I really do think that they went the complete wrong way with it. They could of done a lot with him being the IC champion considering what they were doing with him, mainly because they could of done a thing where you just never know who he was gonna be the next week and what IC champion he would be from one week to another. But I suppose that's too creative for creative. But I do think it was a good lead up to what he has right now. So at the moment they have work as some kind of stunt double type of thing for the Miz. Now this I do like. At first I wasn't sure and just thought it was a stupid idea but I actually really like it now and I think it has a lot of potential for Sandow more than Miz and they could really do a lot with it. So far he hasn't had much luck in the ring but they could work on this. With Miz feuding with Dolph Ziggler for the IC championship they could have Sandow get a win over Ziggler giving him a title shot and he could win the title or he could take Miz's place in match for the title or something a long those lines. I really do believe there is so much they could with this. He could easily have a face turn if he turnt on the Miz some time after getting the title. They could do a storyline with him and Miz feuding for who is the better Miz or should I say money maker. So far he has an intresting  year and he has been given a lot of TV time, is this a change for Sandow? People have really been enjoying this whole thing with Miz and Sandow and I really do think it is working well for Sandow not so much this Miz, I think this is gonna end really bad for Miz. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment bellow or tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.


Comments

Popular Posts